• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Reyne

Our only evolution so far is Azumarill which came when viewership was at a low and after an exciting and drawn out battle with our rival, people must have forgotten that Marill had even leveled up. Particularly considering it fainted in that very battle as well.

So with us 'grinding' Nincada, people will be very much aware when it levels up and there will be enough B's to go around that I find it unlikely we will evolve it now. Only way to do it is when people aren't thinking about the levels and the evolution.

Our only evolution so far is Azumarill which came when viewership was at a low and after an exciting and drawn out battle with our rival, people must have forgotten that Marill had even leveled up. Particularly considering it fainted in that very battle as well.

So with us 'grinding' Nincada, people will be very much aware when it levels up and there will be enough B's to go around that I find it unlikely we will evolve it now. Only way to do it is when people aren't thinking about the levels and the evolution.

Right, but at least this means that every time it levels, there's a chance we'll get shedinja. If we don't level it now, it'll be too underleveled to be any good in trainer fights and will die immediately.

RedShift

Flawless Evolution. Flawless Shedinja.

Flawless moves as well. First we replace fury swipes with double team, but then replace that with fury cutter, and manage to not immediately replace that with screech.

Ninjask can't hold back that fury.

I will lick my shoe if we manage to evolve Nincada at 20.

Video pls.

Kensuke

GUYS! Yes!

We also forgot fury swipes and learnt fury cutter. Pretty nice.

Sexy
Bloody Marill
Ninja 1
Ninja 2
Dog 1
Dog 2

Awesome team (if we get the PC to give us this.

backlot

The trolls were defeated this time... why isn't the chat this united during Torchic's attempt?

Well at this point it's only a few levels away from learning Flamethrower. There are enough people that want to wait for that to stop it from evolving.

Well at this point it's only a few levels away from learning Flamethrower. There are enough people that want to wait for that to stop it from evolving.

Yeah Torchic needs to wait until 44 to evolve. A pyro bird, a furious bug, an endless supply of hyena dogs, and a serial-killing water... thing. This team is really showing some personality.

Kensuke

Just looked it up, Shedinja should have this moves:

Leech Life
Sand-Attack
Fury Swipes
Mind Reader

It learns some Ghost moves later on. The best one (and only damaging one) is Shadow Ball at lvl 38.

GimMick

Does it not keep the same moveset as Nincada?
If Nincada learns a move upon evolving into Ninjask, Shedinja will also know this move. This means that Shedinja can learn any of Ninjask's level up moves starting at level 20, but only the ones learned at the same level.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shedinja_(Pokémon)/Generation_III_learnset#By_leveling_up

Therefore Shedinja should have right now the exact same moveset as our Ninjask.

Edit : Nevermind, I misunderstood, the moveset posted above is indeed accurate.

Crayolan

dhMeAzK.gif

After spending hours preaching in chat about how we need Shedinja to progress I come back today to see a Shedinja on our party. I'm proud, TPP. So, we still haven't beaten Wattson, right?

Oh, and I TOLD YOU GUYS we would get Nincada to evolve if we wanted it bad enough.

PBalfredo

If we can get Zexy out of the PC crane game, we can use him to take out Voltorb then let Shedinja effortlessly style all over the rest of Wattson's team.

Top Bottom