• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Damn if only that Rollout hadn't missed...

Going to stick with the stream for a while. Definitely not missing out on A's battle with her father. Should be good!

woen

NmteVqV.png

GimMick

I didn't expect the team to beat Norman on the first try, without preliminary grinding. M4 has a really strong defense now.

Teaching Surf will be another story though, I think I can safely go to bed :p

Cbajd5

guys i told you all we needed was the azumarill

but make sure to teach it ice something too

Basically it's be best if it kept Rollout, and got Surf, Ice Beam/Blizzard, and Hydro Pump or anything really. Maybe a Fighting move.

backlot

guys i told you all we needed was the azumarill

but make sure to teach it ice something too

Basically it's be best if it kept Rollout, and got Surf, Ice Beam/Blizzard, and Hydro Pump or anything really. Maybe a Fighting move.

Unfortunately its moveset will be Rock Smash, Surf, Waterfall and Dive because nothing else on our team can learn those moves.

Crayolan

I didn't expect the team to beat Norman on the first try, without preliminary grinding. M4 has a really strong defense now.

Teaching Surf will be another story though, I think I can safely go to bed :p

Thank goodness we did, cause there are really no places to grind for Norman.

It'll be a while till we get to Fortree though:
1. Need to learn surf
2. There are a lot of places to get sidetracked at (South Ocean, Sunken Ship, Trick House, New Mauville)
3. The road from Mauville to Fortree is long and full of trainers. Without any healing until the weather institute, we're likely to black out multiple times and have to retread the whole way again.
4. Team Aqua has hold on the weather institute.
5. There's a rival battle right after the weather institute.

Cbajd5

Unfortunately its moveset will be Rock Smash, Surf, Waterfall and Dive because nothing else on our team can learn those moves.

WE SHOULD TOTALLY FISH

or catch another marill

or a zigzagoon and then just catch something surfing

or teach it surf and then visit the MOVE DELETER

Top Bottom