• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

backlot

Dang, Shedinja at the top and Azumarill on the bottom. I don't think we can get away with depositing a Pokemon from the center of the party.

backlot

In case anyone hasn't noticed, pressing Select while in the PC makes the hand turn orange. While it's orange it will withdraw/move Pokemon without bringing up the menu with release on it.

C3KO has been reborn. As a Minun.

I'm fine with this or triple C battery

Soooo,

if Zexy was Bird Jesus+Flareon, then is CCC C3KO+Zapdos?

Current Plan: Fap Junky and Bird Cop are in daycare. Grind/Make money doing trainer rematches. Goal is to get Wingull to evolve so it can be taught Surf without risking the loss of Rollout on Azumarill

?
In case anyone hasn't noticed, pressing Select while in the PC makes the hand turn orange. While it's orange it will withdraw/move Pokemon without bringing up the menu with release on it.

This is genius

I'm a fan of solo Flygon run btw

Mr. Patch

After America ruined the party in the daycare, we are now rocking with Zubat, Virgin Marill, Fap Junky, Bird Cop, and Trapinch.

Zexinja is in the PC.

Actually a boss team. Meh to Bird Cop, but I love Crobat and Flygon and M4 and Fap Junky are essential, so yeah.

Miss Zexinja though, want to see him sweep Wallace eventually

Anyone know where to get focus sash? We could try
if democracy ever comes back, although I dont necessarily want it to
to give Zexinja a focus sash

backlot

Actually a boss team. Meh to Bird Cop, but I love Crobat and Flygon and M4 and Fap Junky are essential, so yeah.

Miss Zexinja though, want to see him sweep Wallace eventually

Anyone know where to get focus sash? We could try
if democracy ever comes back, although I dont necessarily want it to
to give Zexinja a focus sash

Focus Sash isn't in this game but it is single use anyway. There are Focus Bands which are are multi-use but unreliable. I don't know if you can get them anywhere other than the Battle Frontier though.

Focus Sash isn't in this game but it is single use anyway. There are Focus Bands which are are multi-use but unreliable. I don't know if you can get them anywhere other than the Battle Frontier though.
In the shoal cave north of mossdeep city during low tide. Talk to a guy deep inside to get a Focus Band.

Additional Focus Bands are 48BP at the battle frontier.

-Horizon-

Just looked at Steven's Aggron in Ruby/Sapphire

It sucks

Ability:Sturdy
Held item:None
Aggron♂ Lv.56
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Thunder
SolarBeam

Half special attacking

I actually didn't know that it knew thunder or dragon claw. Huh. Its always used earthquake against me lol

TheOGB

Banned
M4 is holding a Charcoal. Lol

edit: Still failing with this PC business. Right now we've got a lvl 6 pooch, Dogecare, a lvl 22 Cacnea and a lvl 14 Torkoal.

TheOGB

Banned
I don't even know how we ended up with this random ass team, but we were clearly sick of dealing with the PC and just bailed.

Honestly, I am the slightest bit interested in how we'd do with this totally new team.

Mush

yK8S4Ks.png

I see that we still are going on with PC trouble.

Edit: Holy shit I'm in tears over here. We almost released M4. The claw demands a blood sacrifice, it seems.

tumblr_lnl4daFSb21qdl6l7o1_500.gif

Top Bottom