• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

TheOGB

Banned
oh you

Oh wait, looks like it could happen any minute now... It happened. Surf learned.

Now for solo HM slave Azumarill run, I guess

yK8S4Ks.png

dat pokeass

GimMick

Fell asleep shortly after the PC shenanigans.

Waking up, tuning in the stream back and seeing as the first thing : "Release M4 ?" was quite a WTF moment :lol

Was going to ask why we weren't trying to teach Surf at this point since she was on the first slot but I it actually happened ! We'll finally be seeing other lands soon.

Damn, streamer got the trick of using select to don't risk releasing pokemons, and is probably disabling it.
I think.

Edit: And we're back.

Edit 2: Yep, select disabled.

Thats a fanny pack
Fell asleep shortly after the PC shenanigans.

Waking up, tuning in the stream back and seeing as the first thing : "Release M4 ?" was quite a WTF moment :lol

Was going to ask why we weren't trying to teach Surf at this point since she was on the first slot but I it actually happened ! We'll finally be seeing other lands soon.

Remember waking up to the end of Bloody Sunday and nearly having a hearrt attack as we nearly released Bird Jesus
I yelled at everyone about that

EDIT: here we are

WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT WHEN I WAKE UP WE'RE ALREADY TRYING TO RELEASE BIRD JESUS

1st thing in the morning I see this and spit out my proverbial coffee and have a heart attack

Whats wrong with the chat

And oh hey surf is awesome

So we're off to kill Birch? I guess this is stuck in me because of constantly choosing Brendan in gen 3.

Seriously, I suspect some sort of trading between Birch and Norman / whatever our Mom's names are happened and A just wants revenge on he fake father who lied to her
Nope, May as always been Birch's daughter and Brendan Norman's

So let's see, Norman just happens to have been moved in for a few moths ahead of his wife and child, maybe even multiple years

And Birch just happens to have his best friend's wife move in to the town HE lives in, not the one Norman does

I'm not buying it
Yeah, even more evidence that Norman isn't our real father, he cares more for Wally than us

Bullshit, why'd he choose Wally then. He could've made our rival actually competent in the headstart Mr.T had.

"

Adding more to this drama.
In every other generation, the professor tells us when its time to use certain things.
In this one, it's your "DAD"

Reyne

I am not sure, but is the new system which registers input on a frame by frame basis perhaps worse for evolutions than the old system?

Seem to me that the evolution instantly gets canceled now on first best B whereas before it didn't and some pokemon evolved despite there being B in there because the game couldn't register them as it wasn't on a frame by frame basis.

At this point, I hope we just start releasing lots of stuff. It'll make PC runs much faster. The only one that we can't afford to lose we can't lose anyway... which means we'll probably teach ssf surf so that we can release m4.

At this point, I hope we just start releasing lots of stuff. It'll make PC runs much faster. The only one that we can't afford to lose we can't lose anyway... which means we'll probably teach ssf surf so that we can release m4.

Won't happen given how hard it is to do so in gen 3
And only if Zexnja and M4 are safely in the daycare

Won't happen given how hard it is to do so in gen 3
And only if Zexnja and M4 are safely in the daycare
How hard it is to do what? We taught m4 surf really quickly when it was the only one in the party and released two Pokemon that we really didn't want to release.

Edit: oh you probably meant releasing lots of Pokemon. You're probably right sadly.

Top Bottom