• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Virginia television journalists fatally shot in on-air attack[READ OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
OMG this is crazy.

Im trying to take a nap before class, but seeing and hearing that video is terrifying, shocking. I'm speechless.

It's probably going to come out that this dude was a seemingly sane and rational person with no prior convictions (parking tickets maybe) that was pushed over the edge by some emotional event such as getting fired.

He would have never been flagged as dangerous when he bought the gun.

Perfectly 'normal' humans can be driven to crazy shit like this when something effects their mental state, the only way to stop them from shooting people is to not let them get guns period, and that is an untenable position as it's in the US Constitution.

If you're literally living in fear of guns to the point it's affecting your life, it might be time to consider emigrating to a gun-free country.

This is coming from someone living in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZZqDJXOVg

Squalor

It's probably going to come out that this dude was a seemingly sane and rational person with no prior convictions (parking tickets maybe) that was pushed over the edge by some emotional event such as getting fired.

He would have never been flagged as dangerous when he bought the gun.

Perfectly 'normal' humans can be driven to crazy shit like this when something effects their mental state, the only way to stop them from shooting people is to not let them get guns period, and that is an untenable position as it's in the US Constitution.

If you're literally living in fear of guns to the point it's affecting your life, it might be time to consider emigrating to a gun-free country.

This is coming from someone living in the UK.
agreed 100%
You guys feel good about yourselves?

I feel so bad for their loved ones. First they lose someone then they see a maniac spread it on the internet for everyone to see.

Pure evil.

EBreda

Damn... fuck that he'll probably comit suicide as soon as the cops get to him.

This fucker should live to stay in jail for life, while being tortured in prison. But no, he's getting the easy way out, I'm sure.

I have stepped into a dystopian horror novel and I can't find my way out of it. What's happened to America?

what's happened is America's crime has fallen and the ability for information to spread has increased to the point where events like this can become national news within minutes.

massoluk

Banned
UH. Vester Flanagan went by the name Bryce Williams, the account is tweeting right now:

https://twitter.com/bryce_williams7

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago View translation
Alison made racist comments

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago
EEOC report filed

@bryce_williams7 1m1 minute ago
They hired her after that???

@bryce_williams7 37s38 seconds ago
Adam went to hr on me after working with me one time!!!

@bryce_williams7 18s19 seconds ago
I filmed the shooting see Facebook

This is surreal. So this is personal?

louiedog

Everything about this is awful in every way. I imagine after posting his confession and evidence he'll take his own life. I hope he has no more plans.

Damn... fuck that he'll probably comit suicide as soon as the cops get to him.

This fucker should live to stay in jail for life, while being tortured in prison. But no, he's getting the easy way out, I'm sure.

because torture in prison won't create more mentally unstable individuals for society to have to deal with...

hiryu

Man, that has to be first. A killer in a live manhunt uploads the video of him doing it. I suspect he will either kill himself or make the cops do it.

He actually posted videos that he shot himself? That's too much even for me. I'm sorry for the people who watched them, things like that just can't be unseen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom