• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Virginia television journalists fatally shot in on-air attack[READ OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfur

UH. Vester Flanagan went by the name Bryce Williams, the account is tweeting right now:

https://twitter.com/bryce_williams7

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago View translation
Alison made racist comments

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago
EEOC report filed

@bryce_williams7 1m1 minute ago
They hired her after that???

@bryce_williams7 37s38 seconds ago
Adam went to hr on me after working with me one time!!!

@bryce_williams7 18s19 seconds ago
I filmed the shooting see Facebook

OMG he is posting the video of him doing the shooting! God damn this is dark.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Holy shit, yeah....that twitter account is real. He is posting the video of the shooting from his perspective. Damn.

chadskin

UH. Vester Flanagan went by the name Bryce Williams, the account is tweeting right now:

https://twitter.com/bryce_williams7

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago View translation
Alison made racist comments

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago
EEOC report filed

@bryce_williams7 1m1 minute ago
They hired her after that???

@bryce_williams7 37s38 seconds ago
Adam went to hr on me after working with me one time!!!

@bryce_williams7 18s19 seconds ago
I filmed the shooting see Facebook

Wow.

Damaniel

Banned
And now he just posted the part where he actually shot them.

Seriously, that Twitter account is NSFL. I had to leave as soon as I saw it, and I recommend you stay away.

Zabant

No, it is an Amendment to the Constitutions. Amendments can and have been repealed in the past.

Oh really? My bad, i'm unfamiliar with amendments. I got the impression from an american assosiate that 'right to bear arms' was an irreversible part of of the founding of the US.

In that case, yeah you should change that, but I doubt i'll ever see it in my lifetime.

kess

The comments on YouTube copies of the video are absolutely disgusting. So many people saying its fake and staged to help introduce gun control. Even saying that the sandy hook massacre didn't happen, because the kids that supposedly died 'sang at the superbowl'

What the fuck did I wake up to

With this kind of mass ignorance and refusal of reality its no wonder so many are supporting Trump

I had no idea the video would autoplay when I checked his twitter so I closed it immediately. What I'm hearing sounds pretty horrifying.

BFIB

CNN already three times in 5 minutes "Please remember that these situations are fluid, we try to stay on top of these the best we can...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom