• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Autumn Sale (15€/$ off 30€/$ cart)

MMaRsu

With all the negative news, let's post something positive to us consumers!

At the moment Ubisoft is having a autumn sale, with a 15€/$ coupon off your 30€/$ cart.

Avatar is on sale for 35$. So with the code AUTUMN24 it will only cost you 20$. AC Mirage will cost you 15$

I picked up

Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Fenyx Rising
Far Cry 5

For 16€ total! Great deal if you ask me.

Last edited:
I don't bloody care if a game has a dedicated launcher or not - I just play the bloody things wherever they are. Gamers are such a bunch of entitled twats. Tch.

GHG

Do we have to use the Ubisoft store though?

Idris Elba Ugh GIF

I don't bloody care if a game has a dedicated launcher or not - I just play the bloody things wherever they are. Gamers are such a bunch of entitled twats. Tch.

Sorry Yves, not this time.

Last edited:

MMaRsu

With Ubisoft games I think most of their newer ones still launch Ubisoft Connect even if you've purchased it on Steam, but I understand not wanting to buy if its not on Steam. Still some decent deals to be had :)

StereoVsn

With Ubisoft games I think most of their newer ones still launch Ubisoft Connect even if you've purchased it on Steam, but I understand not wanting to buy if its not on Steam. Still some decent deals to be had :)
It is a pretty good deal to be fair.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I'm kinda done with Ubisoft. Saw the 15$ thing yesterday, but then when looking at Avatar and SW in the store the interest vanished.

BlackTron

If they have the sale on Steam I will think about it. Don’t need their crap from their stupid launcher.

Don't you still need the Ubisoft launcher if you get it on Steam though? At least I did for the 1 or 2 Ubi games I have. If it requires an outside launcher I'll often just get it there and skip the extra step. Rockstar, EA whatever

Hoddi

Appreciated. I snagged Prince of Persia and AC Origins for 22€.

I've no idea if I'll ever play Origins but PoP is supposedly a banger.

Top Bottom