• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 159 |OT| The Great White Hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Nice penis
004_Jon_Jones_and_Chael_Sonnen_gallery_post.jpg

nick nacc

Banned
Love jones' staredowns. His physique when cutting (upper body) is amazing as well. I remember TUF started he looked chubby and he was shaved, looked ugly.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Cut Catone right now. His fight is off because he is in the hospital for dehydration. If you don't know how to properly cut weight you shouldn't be in the UFC.

Fifty

Because Nick Catone was hospitalized today and his fight was cancelled. That was the shittiest fight on the card anyway, though I kind of feel bad for the crowd because the crowd in Jersey went apeship for the hometown Catone last time he fought there. Chants of "Jersey Devil" (a nickname that only people from Jersey knew he had) rang out louder than those for Jon Jones or Shogun. Catone at UFC 128 was also notable for being the last guy to beat Costa Phillippou before he went into God Mode and won five in a row and counting.

The superior youtube link has a countdown, telling us that it's starting at 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKVas8xOQMw

nick nacc

Banned
Because Nick Catone was hospitalized today and his fight was cancelled. That was the shittiest fight on the card anyway, though I kind of feel bad for the crowd because the crowd in Jersey went apeship for the hometown Catone last time he fought there. Chants of "Jersey Devil" (a nickname that only people from Jersey knew he had) rang out louder than those for Jon Jones or Shogun. Catone at UFC 128 was also notable for being the last guy to beat Costa Phillippou before he went into God Mode and won five in a row and counting.

The superior youtube link has a countdown, telling us that it's starting at 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKVas8xOQMw

gracius, i hope he is okay. these people are crazy with their weight drops. they fight like 10 lbs heavier a DAY after weigh ins.

Fifty

Did any of you guys hear that super-annoying lady yelling "Nice job Mckenzie" nonstop the entire round? Oh my god, she's even yelling it in between rounds. I don't care if it's his sister, yelling the same thing again and again in the front row so that the mics pick it up should be grounds for eviction.

Hex

Banned
Not a surprise in the least. Leonard is the poster boy for no employable skills. His entire career is due to his willingness to get hit in the fact while swinging for the fences. Leonard needs a KO.

Seriously, he windmills punches uncontrollably in every fight non stop and pulled some stupid assed decisions.

ISOM

I can't watch most the fights tonight, so what time do you guys think the jones vs sonnen fight will start?

Zeliard

This is going to be the entire fight. McMann has mean takedowns regardless of whether or not her opponent rushes at her.

So far in the UFC we have seen 3 fights in the woman's bantamweight? All three were entertaining. Props to Rousey for making women in the UFC happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom