• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 159 |OT| The Great White Hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltJay

I didn't have the volume up so I thought the tape of his glove was loose and the ref stopped it LOL.

OMFG that's broken.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Hah! No way am I ordering the PPV tonight. Thank you FX for validating that I was not into this card at all.

mooooose

This fight looked interesting. That was a shame. I think he pointed out thinking it wasn't a big deal, I think he thought it was just his gloves or something.

Fifty

Hah! No way am I ordering the PPV tonight. Thank you FX for validating that I was not into this card at all.

Usually when the FX prelims are great the main card stinks. Either you're into paying for the 5 main card fights or you're not. The free fights have no connection to the main card.

Good god this is horrible WWWF Promo cutting from Chael. He just needs a dude in some flashy gear next to him yelling "ooooh yeah brother!"

I got Belcher by Fat Cash combo in this one.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Usually when the FX prelims are great the main card stinks. Either you're into paying for the 5 main card fights or you're not. The free fights have no connection to the main card.

Speak for yourself. It puts me in the attitude of "Do I want to spend $60 on fighters I don't have any connection to?" If the FX prelims prove to be exciting and makes me want to watch more MMA, then I'll buy it. If they can't and I was never sold on the card, then I pass. Simple.

Chael's Anderson shit talking was 100x more believable than the junk that he spews today.

Well duh, he legitimately had a shot to beat Silva, he had a go to that worked for almost 5 rounds in their first fight.

This fight? What in the world is he gonna do beside maybe going out looking like he put up a fight.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Watching Daner and Joe trying to sell this Chael fight is hilarious.

"We've never seen Jones go up against a trash talker of this caliber before!!!111"

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
you mean let's do this in 10 minutes after they run a bunch of useless promo vids that people ordering this have already seen.

Heel

Chamber and I just put together a one month avatar bet.

I took the over on Chael lasting 3 rounds.

McKayla-GAF, here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom