• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 171 |OT| Ruthless Agression

Status
Not open for further replies.
qhab1Pg.jpg

Nikita "Al Capone" Krylov COMING FOR THE GOLD, SUCKAH![/QUOTE]

Heel

If you guys liked that fight, you should watch Legacy Fighting Championships live on AxsTV.

I disagree, dream. In fact you can put me on record when I say Kelvin Gastelum will be a borderline top five welterweight before the end of 2015.

Heel

Fodder for Jake Shields at best.

5 Jake Ellenberger
6 Jake Shields
7 Demian Maia
8 Matt Brown
9 Tarec Saffiedine
10 Dong Hyun Kim
11 Tyron Woodley
12 Hector Lombard
13 Mike Pyle
14 Rick Story

Look at this, dream. Look at it.

Dang that was good. I was just telling the lady right before that happened how you can't get the guillotine from there and how he should let go.

That was slick. Good recognition by him

ScOULaris

I seriously can't understand how the hell Shields has beaten the likes of Maia and Henderson. I watched both of those fights and I still can't believe it. He's just so damned sloppy and always looks exhausted and slow.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Shields had a great look of "You try getting in there and getting punched by him and tell me how tired he is" when Melendez was giving advice

I seriously can't understand how the hell Shields has beaten the likes of Maia and Henderson. I watched both of those fights and I still can't believe it. He's just so damned sloppy and always looks exhausted and slow.

He's only sloppy on his feet. He has no problem getting an ugly takedown that takes 3 minutes because once he's on top he doesn't have to worry.

Deadbeat

Banned
I love how Joe is criticizing the guy for all the shit that Jake Shields always does, but if Jake Shields did that he would be slobbering all over it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I was going to skip this. This is the first fight I've watched tonight. I should have listened to my instincts.

May16

Whew, good thing I jogged to the pop machine and got a drink during that third round.

Better to miss the final round of a Jake Shields fight than miss the more interesting commentary and discussion in between the fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom