• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 188: Champion vs Champion |OT| Fake Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
cane.png

called it lol

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Maybe now the UFC will start stripping titles than handing out interim belts, looked like Cain could have used a tune up fight before this.

iddqd

Great Interview with the celebration in the back.
As always, interviewing the loser like this does nothing.

pixelation

Stupid Cain, you did this to yourself... why didn't you get to Mexico city earlier to get accustomed to the higher altitude?, Werdum did and look at what happened... now thanks to you freaking Jar Jar Binks has the title.

janoDX

That's what happens when you train 35 days on 2000 meters. You feel light. And that's why we felt Cain slower than usual, because Fabricio trained on the highs.

Also, yeah, Heavyweight is trash now, I miss Lesnar.

JJD

Man I'm so happy for Werdum, dude deserves it, but at the same time I'm sad that Cain lost like that at his father's country. People complain he is dull but I like him. Looking forward to the rematch.

If Cain loses again DC should try heavyweight now that his friend is no longer the champ.

Also, yeah, Heavyweight is trash now, I miss Lesnar.

Lesnar is trash.

I was in Mexico City climbing the pyramids a couple months ago. That altitude will fuck you up. Shoulda climbed the pyramids (then gotten the shits) like I did, Cain.

iddqd

I'm totally ok with this outcome.
Werdum tapped Fedor, Nog and now even Cain.

Great grappler turned into a good striker and got enough help by the fight location and Cain's injury shit.

Fine story and the fight against JDS will be good thansk to JDS only being half the man he once was.

Stipe vs Arlovski
Reem vs Cain
Nelson vs Rothwell

all A OK with me!

Boogie

I was in Mexico City climbing the pyramids a couple months ago. That altitude will fuck you up. Shoulda climbed the pyramids (then gotten the shits) like I did, Cain.

I remember doing a short jog from my car to the lookout point on the independence pass in Colorado, and it kicking my ass. Altitude is no joke.

They better not do an immediate rematch. Cain won the 1st round closely then got his ass beat after that.

Do Wedum vs either Stipe or Arlovski

They better not do an immediate rematch. Cain won the 1st round closely then got his ass beat after that.

Do Wedum vs either Stipe or Arlovski

Arlovski/Werdum couldn't draw flies to shit, and Andrei's got nothing for Werdum. We'll probably get a rematch but it would probably be in Cain's best interest to get a tune up match. Hell give Arlovski to Cain. Seems like the right kind of fighter to see if Cain can still be the Cain of old.

Arlovski/Werdum couldn't draw flies to shit, and Andrei's got nothing for Werdum. We'll probably get a rematch but it would probably be in Cain's best interest to get a tune up match. Hell give Arlovski to Cain. Seems like the right kind of fighter to see if Cain can still be the Cain of old.

Im not convinced Cain vs Wedum 2 would draw well either. Cane got his ass beat and I don't get the impression this card did great on PPV

They will most likely do Wedum vs JDS 2

Remember DC talking so much SHIT?

Remember Cain's coach taking so much SHIT?

Remember Rockhold talking do much SHIT?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Werdum GOAT.

VoxPop

JDS and Overeem title shots looming. Glad to have that pudgy fake mexican off the grid. Never was overly impressed with his skills. All he did was beat Brock Lesnar and hugged JDS for 9 1/2 rounds. Glad to see Werdum at the top of the heap. He's put in a shit ton of work with his striking and deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom