• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 193 OT: Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm / First PPV headlined by 2 womens Title Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
e6a63lD.gif

https://youtu.be/GHAOkDamRzU?t=52

CT1Jod2U8AEjvkd.jpg:large

Even through the hate and slander The Preacher Daughter just turned to Luke 23:24.

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Still on a knee looking at Honda to make sure she's alright. The people's champ has arrived#TBE

Tubie

No. That's how boxing is. And boxing is actually worse for your health/brain because of it. It's actually safer to get knocked out once, than to get knocked out, allowed to get back up, and knocked out again.

A new study came up recently showing Boxing is way way way worse for your brain than MMA.

I'm glad UFC is the way it is, and if someone gets knocked down its almost surely the end of the fight.

-MD-

"The rematch makes a lot of sense"

Money wise sure, but it was a completely one sided beat down lol, she doesn't even deserve it.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Nope.

Holm is a monster.

Not just a once in a lifetime fighter. She may very well be a once ever.

Hue hue hue.

But seriously, Ronda needs to not try and box. So dumb.

I gotta, say, let's be honest, Ronda being attractive did a lot for her profile. It's the same for all athletes. Women know who Tom Brady is, ya know? Holm isn't gonna be appearing in cocktail dresses on Fallon.

vypek

I honestly expected Rousey to go for more takedowns. I wonder what happened. I don't want to see her go after Holm right away though. Make take on some other people and then go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom