• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 193 OT: Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm / First PPV headlined by 2 womens Title Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetta

QeIu9gE.jpg

Fucking thank you lol, I knew that face seemed very familiar lol. I just couldn't remember where the face was and it was Drake all along.

Paracelsus

Drill punch sounds like a
meme
, several martial arts say to corkscrew your punching, not to swat your arms in the air like you've got wet hands. Holm's jab in the webm tells the entire story of how to throw a straight punch.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Welcome to the Holm era. Former 19 time boxing world champion. Uncle Dana shoulda promoted her with Rousey instead of treating her like a can. It turns out Ronda was the can all along. As Scooter said, this is Brock Lesnar all over again.

I'm kind of grossed out by all the hate this woman is getting in the thread. I guess that's the price to pay when you are a successful and popular young female in a male-dominated environment and you happen to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom