• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
The thread title is updated, thanks Seda!!

Tate vs Nunes is the only real title on the line, Aldo vs Frankie is for an interim belt.

dream

I may do an Anderson/Brock parlay. I believe Brock is going to destroy Hunt, but after seeing the look in Anderson's eye, I think he's going to KO Daniel.

dream

Hey, I could be wrong, but I know this form of sports entertainment better than anyone else, and I saw something tonight.

It's basically for the real belt.

Should be the main event too.

I don't completely disagree with you but if you have to use the word "basically", your argument doesn't hold as much strength. Whoever wins that fight will then fight McGregor for the real belt.

zewone

Just caught the title fight.

Yeah, if RDA had shown up for the Conor fight, I think McGregor would have rung his bell too.

Props to Eddie, great fight. There should be some fun fights with the mix up now.

pixelation

Super happy with Eddie Alvarez, i was rooting for him but thought that his chances were low... pretty good performance.

Fitts

Had to go to bed... Holy shit Eddie did it?! I gotta find a replay. And holy shit Cormier/Anderson is happening?!

Edit: Mousasi was in the running too... glad it wasn't him.

Edit 2: Watched the fight.... Eddie is damn lucky he didn't throw away the fight on that sloppy flying knee attempt.

And even though a title fight should headline over a non, I think this card should be the exception given the circumstances. Yes I'm biased and want Hunt in the main event, but nobody is gonna give a shit a out the weakest division in the UFC after the Hunt/Lesnar fight anyway.

Even though there are two clown fights on this event, I can't wait.

Tate/Nunes and Cat/Pena? I agree. :^)

(I have nothing against WMMA -- SW is awesome)

Yaari

Fine with Miesha headlining. Still annoyed its against Nunes though. Hopefully the fight will be good and they prove me wrong.

Ithil

lol @ people who are legit pissed that Tate vs Nunez is the headliner now, who cares just don't watch it.

I mean they're the same matches, the only thing that changed is the order they air in. Who cares whether it's last or second to last, you're gonna see the matches regardless.

People are open spoiling the Fight Night results in the UFC 200 thread? What the fuck, people. Really?

Luckily I've already seen Fight Night, but there's alot of people who can't watch this shit live.

Really?

Aiii

So not worth it
Are you seriously complaining about spoilers about UFC events in UFC threads. Seriously, that's just whining. It's obvious you shouldn't be in UFC threads if you're not watching the UFC things live and don't want to get spoiled.

Exr

People are open spoiling the Fight Night results in the UFC 200 thread? What the fuck, people. Really?

Luckily I've already seen Fight Night, but there's alot of people who can't watch this shit live.

Really?
Stay out of the thread then

Really?

It's a sporting event. You can't really expect spoilers to be honored here.

ldcommando

Banned
We never had spoilers rules for mma events threads. Seems that the majority of the posters watch the fights live and comment on it.

Edit: and fight night events don't usually get threads. This one is a exception because of the 4 events in one week thing.

I just thought this thread was for all the UFC events happening this weekend? Makes sense and they're listed in the OP. If you don't want UFC results common sense would suggest maybe stay out of the UFC thread.

Yaari

Yeah I don't even read anything MMA related if I don't want spoilers. The sport is always moving, if you don't want results then don't go browsing for MMA related threads.

BigAT

Sports spoilers?

KfucOsR.png

DMczaf

Sports Spoilers

Still not as bad as people complaining about spoiling scenes in a trailer IN THE TRAILER'S THREAD.

Sports Spoilers

Still not as bad as people complaining about talking about scenes in a trailer IN THE TRAILER'S THREAD.

Or the people that go into ttrailer threads just to proclaim that they aren't going to watch it because they are on a media blackout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom