• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panzon

Watching Gastelum get completely outworked in round 2 and thought Hendrick's landed the more effective shots in round 3, though I can see an argument the other way.
I think you need to rematch that fight. Hendricks looked ok in spurts but Kelvin clearly beat him. I'm not saying it was complete domination but he beat him in all facets of MMA

Panzon

All facets is just stand-up?
There was a bit of attempted wrestling, clinching and scrambling so yea... All facets pertaining to that particular match.

Not trying to call you out or anything but seriously Johny got worked and hasn't looked the same since the second Robbie fight

Fitts

LARRYD.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Watching the TUF women title matvh, this Polish lady is super impressive, the brazillian is gassed as fuck for these last 2/3 rounds now, her face is a mess too

Fitts

Watching the TUF women title matvh, this Polish lady is super impressive, the brazillian is gassed as fuck for these last 2/3 rounds now, her face is a mess too

Joanna's the shit. Strawweight's the shit. Women's bantamweight is trash tier.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont know much about this but does she just have amazing cardio or what? She seemed fresh as a daisy in rounds 4 and 5 :eek:

I dont know much about this but does she just have amazing cardio or what? She seemed fresh as a daisy in rounds 4 and 5 :eek:

She has great cardio, unreal striking (probably top 5 of all MMA at this point), and her takedown defense has greatly improved in the past few years. She'll probably be on top of that division for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom