• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quixzlizx

As a total UFC newb, TJ Dillashaw looked like a Tekken character to me, with the way he kept changing up his footwork, stances, and hand placement. He was really fun to watch.

Macattk15

My 2nd Parlay depends on Gastelum pulling this out ... I mainly picked him cause Hendricks looked like he belonged on The Walking Dead yesterday.

TJ v Cruz 2 soon. But TJ needs to keep moving. He's been slowing down in later rounds compared to Cruz. Sure Cruz also slows down but he still keeps moving and outpointing his opponents. 2 will probably go the same way as their first fight.

Hendricks without his facial hair looks weird lol.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Wasn't Hendricks bragging about how he was eating fast food joint burgers during his fight camp? Then he misses weight. Can't make that shit up. Rooting for Kelvin, been a fan since his run on TUF.

I don't think it's a coincidence at all that Hendricks' downturn has correlated with USADA coming in. He seemed fishy ever since GSP offered to pay for drug testing in their fight and he declined.

dream

My MMAGAF friends think I'm crazy, but I just went very heavy on Brock winning in R1 at +400. So let's all hope for that.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
not taking anything away from kelvin, but hendricks looks terrible.

The fight pass card was fire and this fs1 card has been so so. Jim Miller and Lauzon really should've been higher up in the card. Idk how Northcut and such beat them out.

Wallach

that feel when you check the fridge and your brothers "replaced" the beer they drank last weekend with bud light lime
KDDXiJQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom