• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryxx

On another note I'm hoping Stephen Thompson fucking mauls woodley. Dude has been thinking he is on top of the world and is too cool for everyone since he won the belt.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Joanna won but hell of a effort by Karolina. Rematch pls.

JJ will get the win, but KK gave her way more of a fight than I or most people expected. JJ's face is pretty messed up.

Got to be a bit of a nice moral victory for her

Jezbollah

This is probably going to be a 49-46 or 50-45 to JJ but I think KK has got the moral victory here.

CxHhlg8UUAAJgJh.jpg

Great fight.

Pretty dominant performance by JJ but KK had her moments.

4-1 if the judges are generous to KK, but not unreasonable if it's 5-0 JJ.

Tryxx

First Joanna fight and I'm extremely disappointed. Don't know what people see in her. No power and zero finish.
That's her entire strategy uses her stamina to go 5 rounds. She throws a ton of punch that little by little do damage but yea she has 0 knock out power almost always goes decision.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
JJ did a hit after the horn but it was an accident I think, they were brawling pretty nicely at the end there. She quickly went to the hug.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
JJ's face looks fucked. Good shit to both fighters. K brought it back if she had landed that punch on the chin JJ would have been out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom