• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to just say fuck Vegas and never come back. The audiences are horrible, and usually don't show up until the last couple of fights.

Seems like everywhere else they put on a show the crowds are great.

Chumley

Banned
are people really picking cody?

i know i said i want cody to win, but deep down i know he won't

Cruz is one of the greatest defensive fighters in UFC history, Cody catching him is super unlikely but hey it's 2016 so I guess anything is possible.

brentech

First bolded: I never said that, so chill.

Second bolded: That's what I'm arguing about. No way in hell should she be getting a higher amount than Ronda, but 100k? Please.
Wasn't even responding to you. Someone said their pay days should be reversed.

Chumley

Banned
Cruz was a genius at the weigh ins. Dude is intentionally trying to fire him up and get him as angry as possible, that plays right into his style. Playing that 4D chess.

Chesskid1

Banned
dom never gets hits, has like 10x the experience of cody, and is completely owning him mentally

i mean dom's entire style is freakin designed to pick apart people who try to swing at him

this is going to be a mauling, but still fun to see. you always want to see power punchers face a guy like dom so we get to witness it.

Wallach

only way garbdrandt catches cruz I think is if cruz just gets overconfident and doesn't respect him enough in the first round

beyond round one I think cruz is too smart and too experienced to lose to garbrandt

For the record as good as Cruz footwork is he gets tagged a lot more than people remember.

He still is by far the smarter pick. I'm only picking Cody because I have some weird feeling he's gonna do it, but it's not the intelligent call.

PsychoMantis

Neo Member
For the record as good as Cruz footwork is he gets tagged a lot more than people remember.

He still is by far the smarter pick. I'm only picking Cody because I have some weird feeling he's gonna do it, but it's not the intelligent call.

Yeah TJ tagged him a lot in their fight, especially with kicks.

The Beard

Belts matter. They carry power. If they didn't, Rousey wouldn't have gotten out of bed to take this fight, not even for 5 mill if the belt wasn't on the line.

Nunes did not neogotiate properly and will pay for it.

Wait, you were serious with that last post? I thought for sure you were being sarcastic.

If Nunes held out for a $1+ million purse, the UFC would strip that belt away from her so fast, she'd warp to another dimension Super Mario Bros 3 style.

brentech

Cody having a shit Dad makes me not hate him as much now.

Still want him to get murked though.

Mother of god the Nunes pay by comparison is so embarrassing.

I want Nunes to smash her just for that. Fuck me.
You're confusing. Cody has shit dad, like him. Ronda's dad commits suicide when she's 8, her grandfather previously committed suicide, but she getting money so fucckkkk her.

People slaying her for going into hiding like depression ain't a real thing.

PsychoMantis

Neo Member
Cody is nowhere near as fast as TJ nor does he have the footwork to go in and out like that.
By the time Cody is done his kick, Dom is already taking him down.

Oh for sure, I still have Dom winning. Cody is a pretty solid boxer though so I can see some decent punches slipping in if Cruz gets sloppy.

Chumley

Banned
You're confusing. Cody has shit dad, like him. Ronda's dad commits suicide when she's 8, her grandfather previously commuted suidide, but she getting money so fucckkkk her.

People slaying her for going into hiding like depression ain't a real thing.

I've never criticized her for having depression and I can empathize with her really tough upbringing while still wanting her to lose the fight for her frankly really unappealing attitude since becoming ultra famous.

Same with Cody. He's still a fuckhead, but I also had a horrible Dad so I'm just saying that makes me sympathize a TINY bit.

Wallach

love how rogan spent a bunch of round one talking about how "big" antonio is when he's standing in front of vettori who is clearly bigger and physically controlling this match every time they clinch

ironcreed

Banned
Yep and Cruz does get hit, no matter what people say. He does get tagged. It's going to be very interesting.

He does, which makes it a very interesting fight. I still predict Cruz will win, but it is the one I am less confident in and the one I have no money on.

The Beard

Cody "No Dad" Gerbrand deserves our restecp, guys.

I didn't have a dad growing up either.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom