• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had money on Nunes but holy fucking hell, I wasn't expecting that at all. Ronda better get some supervision because I can assure you, she's going to be unstable.

Fox318

I for sure thought Ronda spent the last year working on her weaknesses exposed by Holly.

How the fuck did nobody on her team zero in on her problems.
She has the worst coach in MMA.

Ronda has people like Gene Labell and her mother in her life and she trains with fucking edmund

Alucard

Banned
That sucks for Ronda, and it kind of sucks for MMA too, to be honest.

Disappointed. Was hoping she'd come through. :-/

The woman won a bronze medal for your country, people. Why the hate?

ironcreed

Banned
Let's drink brother.

Fuck everyone that slept on Nunes.

ME AND YOU

giphy.gif

SRTtoZ

What is the % chance Ronda does the post fight presser? She's really going to go the whole way without media huh.

Wallach

the fucking nerve of putting nunes as the underdog on the betting line

fucking EDWARD IS HER COACH

talk that SHIT nunes you're goddamn right

Instro

Everyone should have seen this coming. Ronda was out for a year, and not really training. Women's MMA has long since moved beyond what her one dimensional skills could offer. Could you imagine if they had ever managed to get that Cyborg fight together years ago? LOL

Tubie

I never liked Ronda, but I still was 100% sure she was winning this early.

Still, the way she lost is just sad as fuck.

Fucking embarrassed even worse than last time.

Ronda had no business being in there, not having a fight in over a year and it was noticeable, she looked stiff as fuck from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom