• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. She got rocked. Still fun to listen to a bunch of dorks talk shit like they wouldn't get wrecked by this chick in a matter of seconds. Myself included.

SwolBro

Banned
god damn people made money.

ronda is done. she stuck with the same coach right? she's fucking done. people figured out her shtick and she can't bounce back.

Chumley

Banned
Like what the FUCK was Ronda thinking going into this jesus christ

I really thought she was going to take this I feel so dumb now

Afrikan

EoJQwe.gif

Fox318

That sucks for Ronda, and it kind of sucks for MMA too, to be honest.

Disappointed. Was hoping she'd come through. :-/

The woman won a bronze medal for your country, people. Why the hate?
She disrespeted the fight game by not being committed.

She went to Australia out of shape and thinking she was gonna be the next Dwayne Johnson.

Edmund killed the sport.

SRTtoZ

She looked effected by that Holly fight. She was pretty much paralyzed out there.

Yea I mean she does that mean face but her confidence took a hit after the Holly loss and confidence is huge going into a fight. Welp thats going to be it for Ronda. RIP Dana.

dana_white-surgery.png

We will never see her anywhere near a cage ever again.

What a fall from grace

i'm not so sure actually.
her movies are already getting scrapped because she's a terrible actress and now she's moving into "joke" territory. I think she'll be back when the money dries up and get KO'd again and then retire.

NYR

Y'all gave so much shit to my boy CM Punk, but he lasted longer than a former champion.

Hmph.

Ronda was a marketed champ in a division that had nobodies in it. She was her own dismise when people started getting into it more and had way more talent.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Damn people are mean here.

Robda had her time and she legit changed the sport, now its time for Nunes to beast on the sport.

Aiii

So not worth it
Another example that you can't learn striking overnight. Becoming a good striker takes years of practice

You can't learn striking in a year when your coach can't teach it to you.

She could have learned at least some striking, and how to take a punch in that year.

BadAss2961

Ronda's not exactly stable, so I wouldn't get on her. She was suicidal after the Holm fight, and this one might be worse on her.

The woman won a bronze medal for your country, people. Why the hate?

I think every other country cares more about the olympic games than the US. And I'm not exaggerating. Maybe 10% of people who know who Honda is will know who Kayla Harrison is, a much better and more decorated american judoka with an actual heartbreaking story to tell on her way to success.

We don't care much about the olympic games here, it's a scam. A nice, entertaining scam, but still a scam. The sooner people realize this, the better off we will all be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom