• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

N° 2048

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

I don't even-

Rizin......what in the holy hell?

Chumley

Banned
fucking rizin right now

FXi7sTt.gif

Just woke up. (and am going back to sleep). Couldn't watch due to work.

Read that Cody got outstruck every round and won, but I know stats can be deceiving. Anyone want to give their quick take on the fight? Was the decision controversial?

Also, bye Ronda.
You really read that? Cody definitely won rightfully so and even the last round which he might have lost was just because he was more focused on fucking with him with mind games then beating him up.

Takuan

Nunes taking shots at Edmond was just tremendous.

Imagine if Ronda had learned how to strike from a top tier coach, while adding wrestling to her already elite judo base... Just imagine.

pixelation

Edmond killed Ronda's career, her boxing sucks... like literally sucks... she throws punches and i can see the green stench coming off her hands. And the stupid motherfucker did not change strategy going into the second round with Holm, and now his stupid gameplan with Nunes... and Rousey is to blame as well... she should've ditchet the retard ages ago.

I just hope she doesn't kill herself, and she should do one more fight against someone whose specialty is not striking, she turtles up after the first punch. She should go out with a W.... not a humilliating loss.

Fuck i hate Edmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom