• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC On FOX 6 |OT| Cerrone, Pettis, Rampage, Glover The God...And A Title Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

Isn't Frankie's strength his speed? I expect Aldo's gameplan to be to hack his legs to bits, so he slows down. What's the reach situation between the two, btw? If Frankie has a noticeable reach advantage, that's the only way I see that as an interesting fight. PEACE.

Frankie is one of the Harder guys to beat with leg kicks. Dude is always moving, looking for striking angles. Bendo had problems laying leg kicks on Frankie I can see Aldo have similar problems.

MjFrancis

Why isn't Cerrone-Pettis a co-main? This is the best fight on the card IMO. PEACE.
I thought it might be until that last one. That will be hard to top.

As brutal as that TKO was, I hope Koch is okay. As soon as the fight was called that was my first thought.

Never realized how big Cerrone was for a LW. He and Diaz are huge for their divisions. No way in hell can Bendo ever be a WW.

I called Pettis owning Cowboy.

Calling Page/Glover will only go 1 round

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Bas gasming

xQHLEQn.png

Pimpwerx

Main card has been great so far. Lamas beasting and Pettis with the showtime off the cage and the liver kick.

Are we officially calling Pettis' cage knee and kick the Showtime Knee and the Showtime Kick? Sick moves like that deserve to have names. PEACE.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
where are our gifs? sungilegend (spelling?)?

i want the showtime knee

ShogunX

Pettis is a beast but that Clay Guida loss is a bit of a sticking point.

He should go and knock Guida out then face the winner of Benson/Melendez. I know Guida is a step down from Cerrone but still he should avenge that blanket bullshit.

Pimpwerx

Is this the first time Pettis threw that knee? I never saw him do it before, and thought he was trying for a kick and missed. I didn't even notice it had connected. That's a really slick move. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom