• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC On FOX 6 |OT| Cerrone, Pettis, Rampage, Glover The God...And A Title Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

Are we officially calling Pettis' cage knee and kick the Showtime Knee and the Showtime Kick? Sick moves like that deserve to have names. PEACE.

The off the cage kicks are called showtime kicks. At least showtime calls them that in his videos where he demos them.

charsace

Pettis is a beast but that Clay Guida loss is a bit of a sticking point.

He should go and knock Guida out then face the winner of Benson/Melendez. I know Guida is a step down from Cerrone but still he should avenge that blanket bullshit.

Guida loss was bullshit. Guida did nothing with the take down.

Pettis is a beast but that Clay Guida loss is a bit of a sticking point.

He should go and knock Guida out then face the winner of Benson/Melendez. I know Guida is a step down from Cerrone but still he should avenge that blanket bullshit.

Guida now fights at 145.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Is this the first time Pettis threw that knee? I never saw him do it before, and thought he was trying for a kick and missed. I didn't even notice it had connected. That's a really slick move. PEACE.

me too. the replay looked perfect. pettis is fucking awesome.

Carton

Man, i really like what Glover has shown in the UFC, and want to see him go far, but I have so much sentimental support for Rampage it's hard to root for anyone over him.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
more competitive then i thought it would be. both landed some good shots

Wow. Crazy to see that Pettis guy on TV. My wife's brother fought his younger brother last fall and lost. Just before the fight, my wife actually talked to Pettis for a while not knowing her brother was fighting his brother.

Instro

Glover is doing a great job measuring Rampage up, he isn't forcing the issue like he did with Maldanado. You can tell both of these dudes respect each others power.

If Glover is smart, just corner him on the takedown for the next 3 & half minutes, walk with a decision.

EDIT: Guess he really couldn't do that. But Rampage couldn't hit the broad side of a barn right now.

LQX

Is this fight a fix or what?

Rampage is tired as hell and dude looks like he can take him out with a strong wind yet...

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Rampage should go get his money from Bellator to fight a few cans and retire after knocking King Mo out.

charsace

Quinton needs to retire his body is broken. 3 years ago he wouldn't have gotten taken down by Glover.

Rampage should go get his money from Bellator to fight a few cans and retire after knocking King Mo out.

Him and Mo are friends now so they won't fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom