• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC On FOX 6 |OT| Cerrone, Pettis, Rampage, Glover The God...And A Title Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

That's some bad MMA for a co-main. SMH. Hopefully the next....fight....ugh...who am I kidding? I should just turn this shit off now and save myself the waste of time. PEACE.

dream

Quinton needs to retire his body is broken. 3 years ago he wouldn't have gotten taken down by Glover.

Yeah, but we knew that about QRJ. What shocked me was that the highly touted "next big thing" Grover Texeira couldn't do anything to hurt QRJ. Not on the feet, not on the ground, not even with a full 30 seconds in the mount. Just an embarrassing performance all around.

TheNatural

My Member!
Retire Rampage before more than just your cardio is gone. Don't be another Goodridge. Same goes for Shogun, BJ, Wandy, Ace, etc, etc, etc...

Time for these guys to move on.

I hate to do it, but it's time...I dub thee...Canpage.

Also not super impressed by Glover. 2nd fight in a row where he was unable to finish a walking vegetable. This guy has nothing for
Bones.

Heel

Glover tha Gawd embarrassed Rampage in his 3 rounds worse than Jon Jones.

What an amazing up-and-coming blue chipper, that happens to be 33 years old and a 10 year veteran of the sport.

charsace

Yeah, but we knew that about QRJ. What shocked me was that the highly touted "next big thing" Grover Texeira couldn't do anything to hurt QRJ. Not on the feet, not on the ground, not even with a full 30 seconds in the mount. Just an embarrassing performance all around.

Jones took 4 rounds to beat Broken Jackson. Page is still game and hard to take out. He just doesn't have it anymore to actually win.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Him and Mo are friends now so they won't fight.

I did not know they made up. Well then, the only fight I see for page in the UFC is against Franklin or giving him a chance to redeem himself against Griffin.

I did not know they made up. Well then, the only fight I see for page in the UFC is against Franklin or giving him a chance to redeem himself against Griffin.

Rampage is done with the UFC after this fight, and after his last few performances I doubt Dana is all that eager to pony up the kind of $$$ it will take to get him to stay

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
com_130123_MMA_John_Dodson.jpg

John-Dodson-with-Jared-Allen.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I believe in Mike "Dodson" Ross

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Does Xbox sponsor anyone else? He's the only one I've ever seen. I think the original xbox is bigger than DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom