• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Donkey Konga prices confirmed. Picture of console bundle

Deg

Banned
Black GameCube + Bongos + Donkey Konga game £89.99 (NICE!)

Donkey Konga + Bongos £39.99

Donkey Konga Bongos £19.99

DK_Bundle.jpg

Wow. They're practically paying Europeans to play great games and they still don't bite. It's like backwards world!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
evilromero said:
Wow. They're practically paying Europeans to play great games and they still don't bite. It's like backwards world!

Release it with a soccer game and they will... j/k :D

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Dragon said:
Desperate times calls for desperate measure.
I wonder if you were thinking the same thing when Xbox had all those amazing deals in Europe where they were doing similar deals.

Shoryuken

Huh? Isn't £89.99 equal to 160 USD. I feel sorry for you Europeans, even your deals are higher than our normal prices.

Shoryuken

distantmantra said:
The British pound is worth more than the American dollar.

I know. I was saying that people in the UK have to pay the equivalent of 160USD for something that can be bought for 150 USD in the US regularly (without a sale).

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Heh, Nintendo loves bundle deals, and how I love them for it. Reminds me of the golden SNES days. Now if only they'd start bundling systems with two Wavebirds on the cheap, dammit!

Shoryuken said:
I know. I was saying that people in the UK have to pay the equivalent of 160USD for something that can be bought for 150 USD in the US regularly (without a sale).

Well, that's partly because of the unusually weak US dollar and strong European currencies.

Top Bottom