• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Got a spare Dedede... and Megaman and Sonic (dings on the box for these two) if anyone is interested.

I do hope someone helps me with Gold Amiibo if I miss that in UK.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Brian★;156699574 said:
just a repost.

amiibo25bklv.png

I don't get it. Don't you specifically need Toad for Treasure Tracker? What do the other Amiibos do?
What about MP10 besides Mario/Luigi/Bowser/Peach/DK/Toad/Wario?

TheMoon

I don't get it. Don't you specifically need Toad for Treasure Tracker? What do the other Amiibos do?
What about MP10 besides Mario/Luigi/Bowser/Peach/DK/Toad/Wario?

Toad gives you the pixel hunt stuff. All the others give you a 1-UP. Nothing more. The table should really offer accurate info on that stuff... Not that hard to find.

Sadist

Oh man, I was holding out so well. Only had Samus till last week.

Now I have Mega Man and Ike as well. Damn you Nintendo.

Qurupeke

I missed the preorders for like 4 hours and every amiibo of the April wave was unavailable. And this was actually the only wave till now I actually cared about. I hope that there will be new stock but I doubt it...

I missed the preorders for like 4 hours and every amiibo of the April wave was unavailable. And this was actually the only wave till now I actually cared about. I hope that there will be new stock but I doubt it...

I really believe that only wario, charizard an pacman will even get to the store shelves.

Ness has very little appeal in Europe since Earthbound only came out in 2013.

Robin and Lucina may end up being Ike level common but i doubt it.

Robin64

Popped to my "local" Toys R Us at the weekend, the Northampton store. Entire huge wall of Skylanders toys, another section near the games, another section in with regular toys, just loads..

On the other hand, this was their amiibo display.

Nice to see they've kept up with new releases...

TheMoon

It seems the next wave of Amiibo can now be preordered @ Amazon.de.

Thanks for the heads up. I got Robin, Wario and Ness in. Lucina's page is borked for some reason. The "put in basket" button doesn't even show up.

edit: it's fixed now ...fixed in the way that it's gone :D

This is the second time amazon.de open preorders, maybe they finally got real allocations? I already got everything ordered from the first time but tried to order a second PacMan and it would not let me. The system told me that purchases are limited to 1 per customer.

TheMoon

This is the second time amazon.de open preorders, maybe they finally got real allocations? I already got everything ordered from the first time but tried to order a second PacMan and it would not let me. The system told me that purchases are limited to 1 per customer.

It's the third time, I think. The last one was a few weeks ago early in the morning or something.

EmiPrime

I really believe that only wario, charizard an pacman will even get to the store shelves.

Ness has very little appeal in Europe since Earthbound only came out in 2013.

Robin and Lucina may end up being Ike level common but i doubt it.

I still don't get why Ike got such a big production run while Rosalina seemingly didn't get much more than a couple hundred for all the UK retailers judging by all the cancelled pre-orders and zero retail presence.

Qurupeke

I think I managed to preorder what I wanted, unless they cancel my pre-order. First time I'm going after some amiibos, they can really be some rare stuff...

Fuck it, I thought there wasn't much else they could show that I'd want, that I could maybe get out, especially after the Shulk wankery, but Yarn Yoshi's? Gannondorf? Motherfucking Jigglypuff?

There is no escape. Nintendo will make us all whales, and Amiibos are their sharpest harpoons.

Cub3h

Banned
Popped to my "local" Toys R Us at the weekend, the Northampton store. Entire huge wall of Skylanders toys, another section near the games, another section in with regular toys, just loads..

On the other hand, this was their amiibo display.

Nice to see they've kept up with new releases...

The only shop in the area where I've seen more recent Amiibo is the Game in Weston Favell, for what that's worth.

Pac3y

kind of given up trying to get Dedede and Shulk, it's demoralising knowing I'd have to import or be scalped. But the woolen yoshi and the other Amiibos dropped on the direct has me wanting them. I had no intentions in getting Splatoon, now I need the fucking special edition. Argh Nintendo!

Im really worried that american amiibros are going to buy most of our stock.

We are getting them earlier than them, and some of the us amiibos are store exclusive...

Laffer

This is getting too stressful.
I've been trying to preorder this wave for weeks now. Every time a new site opens the preorders, they sell out in minutes.

Top Bottom