• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

javac

Are the Lucas and MewTwo pre-orders even legit? Seems like GAME jumping the gun and putting them up because they were mentioned in the Direct, for all we know they'll be Club Nintendo items (obviously not, but my point being that we know jack all about them, apart from the fact that they are indeed coming and are for DLC characters).

Are the Lucas and MewTwo pre-orders even legit? Seems like GAME jumping the gun and putting them up because they were mentioned in the Direct, for all we know they'll be Club Nintendo items (obviously not, but my point being that we know jack all about them, apart from the fact that they are indeed coming and are for DLC characters).

asked them on twitter

if they are indeed up, I'm not fucking around when it comes to Lucas

javac

asked them on twitter

if they are indeed up, I'm not fucking around when it comes to Lucas

Yeah I'm just hoping that they actually know what they're doing and honor them first and foremost, and not remove them from your orders down the line when more info comes out about them, because who knows how Nintendo will distribute them :p

Yeah I'm just hoping that they actually know what they're doing and honor them first and foremost, and not remove them from your orders down the line when more info comes out about them, because who knows how Nintendo will distribute them :p

Heh, well they said there's no payment until dispatch so no harm no foul, really. Can't imagine it won't just be treated as a standard amiibo.

Son Of D

3am? And they'll probably be £15 each as well. Fuck it, I'll wait until Amazon and/or Nintendo Store UK has ZSS and Ganondorf up for pre-order.

javac

Heh, well they said there's no payment until dispatch so no harm no foul, really. Can't imagine it won't just be treated as a standard amiibo.

Yeah no doubt, might as well get your order in now since they don't charge right away (unless you use PayPal or something, right?) but yeah who knows how it'll turn out. For all we know, they'll be Club Nintendo items or cost extra and maybe even be bundled with the character DLC itself, or as a double pack since both are DLC...but like you said it'll most likely just be standard Amiibo :p I'm paranoid!

Zomba13

So GAME have them up for £15?

*sigh*

When will the Nintendo store update? They seem to be holding their prices at £10.99.

Yazoo91

Neo Member
No international delivery. Boom, motherfuckers.

Lmao oh dear, if that holds I will give Game points there, still £14.99 sucks though, wish Nintendo would update their site :/ Wonder if they're waiting to give the Splatoon bundles a few days by themselves...

Bydobob

I'm going to give up in a minute, only reason I'm persisting is I have £10 of unused credit that I forgot about. £15 a pop otherwise when they haven't even come out yet is shameful.

iFirez

Managed to pre-order Greninja and Jigglypuff on GAME, they were the only two I didn't manage to preorder on ShopTo so... now just want to get my hands on those adorable Woolly Yoshi's.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Somehow managed to get Greninja which is the only one I really cared about.
Good luck, guys.

Bydobob

Got to the payment page but no cigar. Palutena dropped out of my basket enough times I'm beginning to wonder if we were ever meant to be together.

I need a refresh myself now, good luck to those sticking it out.

Kito

Got to the payment page but no cigar. Palutena dropped out of my basket enough times I'm beginning to wonder if we were ever meant to be together.

I need a refresh myself now, good luck to those sticking it out.

Took me twelve attempts to complete checkout - keep trying.

Yeah. I'm going back to Shopto. I've been out of Amiibos for over a month now and thought I might come back but this price hike on every outlet just cemented how bullshit the entire Amiibo thing is. Up till 3am to find out they're £15.
Fuckin' stupid. Fuckin', Nintendo.

un1que

Yeah. I'm going back to Shopto. I've been out of Amiibos for over a month now and thought I might come back but this price hike on every outlet just cemented how bullshit the entire Amiibo thing is. Up till 3am to find out they're £15.
Fuckin' stupid. Fuckin', Nintendo.

Same price on shopto unfortunately.

Kyari

Sitting with Zero Suit Samus and Palutena in my basket trying to get through :(

Edit: Got it through after 15 minutes of trying. Order confirmed, hopefully they won't cancel :D

Same price on shopto unfortunately.

Yeah. £14.85 on there.

Fake edit: Holy turd.
I think someone at Shopto was watching the game store release. They just lowered the price of Amiibos to £14.41. But they aren't taking any more pre-orders. Ah man now I know why I dropped out of this. It's pointless and petty stress.

Zafir

Yeah. £14.85 on there.

Fake edit: Holy turd.
I think someone at Shopto was watching the game store release. They just lowered the price of Amiibos to £14.41. But they aren't taking any more pre-orders. Ah man now I know why I dropped out of this. It's pointless and petty stress.

Nah, I'd imagine that happened because you logged in. Membership level discount.

un1que

Nearly 90min to get my order through, which will no doubt get cancelled.
What a shite experience this has been.

God help the Internet when the yoshi's are up!

Ugh, took half an hour, but preordered ZS Samus, Jigglypuff and, just for the hell of it, Palutena!

Man I'm knackered now though. Good on Game for stopping international shipping, admittedly, but these went up way too sodding early in the morning, took far too much nerve wracking refreshing, and are insultingly over priced. It's all just draining!

why would they? They're going to be sold out by the morning anyway.

Dunno. Maybe I'm just being hopeful that Amiibo hunting is finally given a break. But nope, I come back and it's even worse.

Nearly 90min to get my order through, which will no doubt get cancelled.
What a shite experience this has been.

God help the Internet when the yoshi's are up!

385063_gen_b.png

385066_gen_b.png

385060_gen_b.png

I love 'em.
Ugh, took half an hour, but preordered ZS Samus, Jigglypuff and, just for the hell of it, Palutena!

Man I'm knackered now though. Good on Game for stopping international shipping, admittedly, but these went up way too sodding early in the morning, took far too much nerve wracking refreshing, and are insultingly over priced. It's all just draining!

Yeah I'm glad they didn't do international shipping. Because of that, we got fucked over seriously hard during wave 3a.

Ashler

Tried to order through game UK, my order is not going through. It looks like something on their end, not even PayPal is being accepted.

Top Bottom