• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Here in Italy I'm not able to obtain any copy of Charizard, Greninja, Ganondorf or Samus Zero Suit. The situation is simply crazy -_-'

Well only IBS put 'em up (all of them even Bowser jr, Palutena, Lucas...) and sold out, which sucks since they were selling Yarn Yoshis for €14.99
Gamestop and Amazon are still waiting, fingers crossed my fellow country man

Maybe this will help.
Just preordered both Yoshi e Splatoon LE on multiplayer.com... but there isn't any new amiibo to preorder yet.

Lol always forget about Pucci&Persichetti's website, they're in my city and even worked there (kickstarted movieplayer back then) but I've never bought anything from them, how were they with previous Amiboo preorders? 100% fulfilled even Wave 4 Shulk/KDDD/Meta Knight?
Thanks!

Hello my Italy friend, same thing with Game.ES and Amazon.ES

Gotcha!

jeffers

quote from other thread, but quite funny if you follow the NA amiibo scene drama
lol @ Amazon Video Games twitter account

Amazon Video Games ‏@amazongames 19s19 seconds ago
Meet Esteban.
CCLP955UkAEAU2P.jpg

TheMoon

"Super Mario series will be more plentiful" they said. To every store in my area I went and all I see is Yoshi, Luigi and maybe a Bowser here and there.

"Super Mario series will be more plentiful" they said. To every store in my area I went and all I see is Yoshi, Luigi and maybe a Bowser here and there.

I was still able to order peach(the only one I missed on nintendo uk) on game's website on monday. they stuck around for a while at least

for you guys from gonintendo to cheer you up :)

Please also note that no amiibo have been discontinued at this time. We plan to have different amiibo available throughout the year, and characters which seem to disappear at one time will suddenly reappear in the future. This means that amiibo which are hard to find now will be back in stores.

RiggyRob

There's a lot of salt from our yank cousins over GAME's decision.

To be fair, it's in the thread title.

I need quotes like this though:

They're up!

...but not to pre-order yet. lul

Ban this man/gal.

Stone this infidel! And I mean with actual stones.....not drugs.

Fk you. Banned hammer.

Die in a fire.

EmiPrime

There's a lot of salt from our yank cousins over GAME's decision.

Some of them are still under the misguided impression that Europe is an amiibo paradise because of a few photos from Germany during wave 2. In London the rarest amiibo I have seen are Kirby and Wii Fit Trainer, I don't even bother checking any more. GAME for once got something right.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Some of them are still under the misguided impression that Europe is an amiibo paradise because of a few photos from Germany during wave 2. In London the rarest amiibo I have seen are Kirby and Wii Fit Trainer, I don't even bother checking any more. GAME for once got something right.

True, but we still have it much better just because we don't have to put up with the store-exclusives bullshite.

Shy

The yarn yoshi game bundle hasn't gone up on GAME and amazon uk yet, has it. ?

Cause i keep checking, but i might of missed it. :(

jj70

Neo Member
Well only IBS put 'em up (all of them even Bowser jr, Palutena, Lucas...) and sold out, which sucks since they were selling Yarn Yoshis for €14.99
Gamestop and Amazon are still waiting, fingers crossed my fellow country man
As far as I know IBS prepared the pages but didn't start any pre-orders yet - I checked everyday their pages (well, a lot of checks everyday) since they put greninja - (which was the first amiibo to appear in their site soon after nintendo announced the new waves) so I believe they will start to take pre-order very soon - just keep on mind that for April wave they kept preorders opens from early march till very start of April - so I hope they will soon open them - unless they changed something in their policy. In addition, IBS has shelf dates based on US marketing days and not European ones - as you could easily check comparing them with Italian Amiibo lineup page - therefore, I think these are only placeholders pages (Palutena has got duplicated pages, as well) and I'm pretty sure pre-orders didn't start yet... finger crossed

Oh dear, I've finally succumbed to the dark side, just ordered some amiibo after holding out so long because my son has been begging for them, got the Mario party 10 with mario bundle and peach, bowser and pikachu on order, something tells me I might have to buy lots more too

Ulysses 31

Oh dear, I've finally succumbed to the dark side, just ordered some amiibo after holding out so long because my son has been begging for them, got the Mario party 10 with mario bundle and peach, bowser and pikachu on order, something tells me I might have to buy lots more too

It's ok as long as he doesn't beg for the rare or unreleased ones. =P

H1PSTER

I did a stupid thing and cancelled my Austrian pre orders as soon as I managed to get ones from Zavvi...

I feel like Zavvi is going to cancel my pre orders :(.

It's ok as long as he doesn't beg for the rare or unreleased ones. =P

Well pikachu was the main one he's been begging for, however he's also mentioned charizard and seeing as that's who he's been playing mostly as lately he'll probably start nagging next time we play smash so gonna have to see where I can order that from

Chopper

I did a stupid thing and cancelled my Austrian pre orders as soon as I managed to get ones from Zavvi...

I feel like Zavvi is going to cancel my pre orders :(.
Me too. I cancelled my Game orders. I'm here for an Internet hug if the worst is to happen.

What is worrying me is that I contacted Zavvi immediately after placing my order, concerning the Sold Out statuses on my confirmation email, and I am yet to hear back. :/

Ashler

Yeah guys, I'd have waited a bit longer until things seemed rolling. There would be no downside to keep your pre-orders until a few days before shipping.

That's what I normally do. I'm sure you'll be fine though!

mktrOOp

Banned
"Es tut uns leid. Einige Artikel waren nicht mehr verfügbar, nachdem Sie sie in den Einkaufswagen gelegt haben. Hier klicken, um zur Produktdetailseite zurückzukehren und zu versuchen, bei einem anderen Händler einzukaufen."

Argh!!

MicH

So it definitely seems like the Yarn Yoshi are gonna be more expensive. Glad I got them for the regular amiibo price (although that is the same as 20 EUR)

Zafir

If I decide I want one I'll probably just try and get the bundle. 20 euros feels like too much(especially because it'll be like £20 in the UK at GAME/Shopto....)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I was one click away from getting green Wooly Yoshi. And then I thought - "why not check my wishlist to add something to my order so that I can get free shipping".

Argh.

Top Bottom