• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

H1PSTER

Going to be out for most of today... Hopefully I don't miss out of any Amiibos as I want to cancel my Zavvi ones and order with a retailer who will actually have them.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
OFFER to my fellow amiibros:
Tomorrow I will cancel my two Amazon.fr preorders: one for a Splatoon LE, and another preorder including both the Splatoon LE + Yoshi LE (I've found them locally so there's no need to use amazon.fr anymore).

If anybody here wants it/them, I can actually swap the current shipping address with one of your choosing, we'll manage something for the payment (you'll refund me via paypal or similar).
Reply here/PM for details.

Splatoon LE now at TGC for 38 squids. Get 3 squids off with code DEALSPWN3.

Sea%2Bcaptain%2Bsquid.png

JonnyKong

Ordered the bundle with the green dude :)

But I like the blue version.

Screw it, I'll change my order to the blue amiibo and game copy seperate.

N1nJar

Search woolly world.
£49.99 for game + green
£49.99 for all 3 amiibo
£19.99 single amiibo
£79.99 for game + all 3 amiibo

I went for the last one. Game are more expensive for individual amiibo vs shopto, but the bundles work out to be pretty much the same.

Search woolly world.
£49.99 for game + green
£49.99 for all 3 amiibo
£19.99 single amiibo
£79.99 for game + all 3 amiibo

I went for the last one. Game are more expensive for individual amiibo vs shopto, but the bundles work out to be pretty much the same.
No preorder buttons for me :/

Think I'll just get the LE, one yarn Yoshii amiibo should be enough for me on the game, though I do wonder if normal Yoshii amiibo will work out the same for the game, which will make more sense if Nintendo's keeping their words of their amiibo working on other games...

Wow. GAME's mobile site is atrocious. I thought their normal site was bad.

It just kept adding Palutena into my cart, and not letting me remove her.

N1nJar

Will be interesting to see what the official price is once they go up on the Nintendo store. I'd guess £14.99 each. Can always switch pre-order if it's s lot cheaper :)

N1nJar

Wow. GAME's mobile site is atrocious. I thought their normal site was bad.

It just kept adding Palutena into my cart, and not letting me remove her.

Try switching to the full site, should be a link on the menu. I still get the pre-order buttons, and the site is a little less crap!

Joqu

Fucking hell. Local Fnac just cancelled my entire wave 4 pre-order. Said they're only receiving 1 of each and that there are 30 people with pre-orders before me.

1) There's no way they are only getting one of each. I'm not sure which Amiibo are gonna be the rare ones in this wave but they sure as hell aren't getting only 1 with the common ones. Why cancel those?

2) Earlier they told me I was the first person at their store to pre-order. I did so as soon as the wave was announced, so I'm pretty sure that was true too. But now they claim they can't find the date in their system so it doesn't count.

That was my only pre-order of wave 4 too. I hate Amiibo. :l

My beautiful Ness. :(

RiggyRob

Zavvi said:
Thank you for choosing to place your order with zavvi.

I’m sorry to advise that due to an issue with the content received by the supplier for Yoshi's Woolly World - Includes Yarn Yoshi Green amiibo we are unable to fulfil your order.

Fuckers.

Spades

Awesome, thanks for the heads up guys.

Managed to get the game and all three Yoshi's pre-ordered with ShopTo and then the triple pack for my daughter from Game.

Robin64

No wonder GAME still have all the Woolly stuff available at those prices.. Ouch.

Just gonna nab the game and a green one and be done there.

N1nJar

£19.99 each is crazy. The bundle for all 3 + game is ok though, works out £15 each + £34.99 for the game (£79.99 total).

empyrean

Bloody zavvi. Preordered woolly world bundle about 2 minutes after it went up. Said "pre order" in my confirmation email and just had a cancellation email from them :(.

Feel dirty but I just paid game prices to secure a pre-order.

EmiPrime

Not amiibo related but possibly of interest: Nintendo UK shop are offering a Kirby plush with the new Kirby game preorders now. £35.

Yazoo91

Neo Member
Not amiibo related but possibly of interest: Nintendo UK shop are offering a Kirby plush with the new Kirby game preorders now. £35.

Ooh thank you, I'll be having that. Kirby :')

Zavvi also cancelled my green Yoshi bundle. Figured they would but I'm not too fussed, got a blue Yoshi pre ordered at ShopTo but hopefully can still get it cheaper since Game are being an absolute joke.

What's the hold up with Nintendo and Amazon UK?

Top Bottom