• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Yazoo91

Neo Member
Damn it, snuck away from my desk only to find Greninja sold out... Managed to grab Jigglypuff. Never thought they'd put them up 15 minutes early, gah :(

Aw man, I'm sure I checked a around ten mins ago and they weren't up yet, and checked at 3 but they're all sold :/

At least I have my Shopto orders, but I don't trust them because of previous blunders, and they cost more...

sammex

They'll probably cancel multiples. I'm holding off on cancelling my shopto order for a bit just in case Ninty send out one of their apology emails.

javac

My Yarn Yoshi Game bundle from Zavvi ended up getting canceled, no email no nothing. Expected, but still bit annoying. Did they cancel them all or was I too late, I ordered it as soon as it was up.

Eurgh totally forgot about 3pm , course timber sold out now, jeez, i can remember when amiibo first launched,villager wft and marth were available for days, its just ridiculous now

My Yarn Yoshi Game bundle from Zavvi ended up getting canceled, no email no nothing. Expected, but still bit annoying. Did they cancel them all or was I too late, I ordered it as soon as it was up.

I believe that they cancelled them all as the price £34.99 was cheaper than the rrp by too much for them. They cant raise the price of pre-orders but they sure can cancel them and force you to either pre order the higher price or leave.

mrbaba

Mine was cancelled without notification as well.

What an underhand move, mine was just cancelled too. If you look at their site they've still got them up for pre-order, but this time for £44.99.
I'm not sure I'll be using Zavvi again, if the old price had been a clear miss-price I wouldn't have minded, but £10 off sounds legitimate.

RiggyRob

If a Yoshi's Woolly World bundle came up on amazon.de/fr, it'll have the English covers for both the game and amiibo (with French underneath) and an English manual/language in game, since the bundles with the ugly USK logos are all the same, right?

Just wondering whether I should preorder it from there if the bundle ever comes up for ~€45-52 + whatever shipping to the UK - after Zavvi pulled their orders for £35, I think £45 might be the best price we get in the UK.

Dedede (Dadidou) and Metaknight on Fnac.fr (reprints, end of june)

http://jeux-video.fnac.com/a8003190/Nintendo-Amiibo-Roi-Dadidou-objet-derive-Figurine
http://jeux-video.fnac.com/a8003190/Nintendo-Amiibo-Roi-Dadidou-objet-derive-Figurine

Apparently, other poped up this afternoon (including Shulk and Pit), but I missed them :/

Rosalina, Falcon and others should follow...

Sold out while I was trying to work out how to create an account. :/

At least we know shulk dedede & metaknight are being reprinted...

Koren

Sold out while I was trying to work out how to create an account. :/
Sorry :/

At least we know shulk dedede & metaknight are being reprinted...
I've been burned so many times with FNAC that I'd like a confirmation elsewhere, but indeed, it seems promising. I just hope they don't change the packaging with the reprints.

Not only Shulk, Dedede and Metaknight, but also Villager, Marth, Pit, Rosalina, Falcon...

MicH

Shibata said in the Direct that the Squid is exclusive to the game bundle so I don't see that happening at all. Why would it only be up on Amazon France anyway?

Why would that be the amiibo 3-pack? It's probably just the normal game (non LE).

Normal game has another listing and the price is very low. But yeah, unlikely.

edit:

Crom is a hero and gentleman for trading this Gold Mario with me:

sam_1621l3upv.jpg

Took a long time and I was getting desperate, but it's finally here!

Ulysses 31

It seems amazon.fr had a new batch of wave 4 Amiibo, they´re all appearing in best sold top 20.

Of course they´re all sold out now >.>

Ha, I'm glad I managed to get all of my pre-orders in already, split with ShopTo and GAME so I don't have to worry about it.

Good luck everyone!

well, ive got GAME pre orders in, but for the price of 3 characters at game, i can get all 4 at Nintendo UK and STILL save money :(

Mob

well, ive got GAME pre orders in, but for the price of 3 characters at game, i can get all 4 at Nintendo UK and STILL save money :(

I do like Nintendo UK's prices but I don't like the packing and delivery.

I'm hoping amazon keep the new ones reasonably priced.

JoeM86

Oh good, the Nintendo UK store has gone down before they even put the amiibo up

This is why you shouldn't announce when you're going to bloody put them up

Yazoo91

Neo Member
Dear Customer,

In reference to your amiibo order(s) placed 16/04. Due to the high demand for this product, we are not able to fulfill all of the orders placed yesterday. We have had to cancel a limited number of orders. Your order is affected as we have honoured on a first come first serve basis.

We apologise for any disappointment causes, due to this we would like to give you priority access to purchase the 4 new amiibo being made available today:

Please see the links below should any of these new amiibo be of interest to you:

Palutena No.38
Dark Pit No.39
Zero Suit Samus No.40
Ganondorf No.41

Kind Regards
Nintendo Official UK Store Team

Just got this email. Jigglypuff :(

Top Bottom