• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

H1PSTER

BtcZyyl.png

I ordered Paultena, ZSS and Ganondorf...

And they cancelled that order to offer me them again? Wat.

Ah man :/ That sucks, what time was your order?

But yeah that's really useful - offering your the chance to buy something that they just took away... gg Nintendo.

Edit: Woop! - now I'm a fully fledged member \ 0o0 /

Mumups

I also got that email, but when I log in the order hasn't actually been cancelled so check on the website. Maybe the email was just a mistake or something.

I also got that email, but when I log in the order hasn't actually been cancelled so check on the website. Maybe the email was just a mistake or something.

Yeah same here but for my jigglypuff that was cancelled the day before... I'm not sure which to believe now :L

Koren

This is where the bubble is worsened, you have no idea if your preorder is legit. end up having orders on multiple sites.
This...

In previous waves, I had at most 1 preorder for each figure. I ended paying a premium for Shulk and Metaknight (decent one, but with shipping, it's quite expensive), and I still haven't secured a Dedede (I have a preorder for the reprint, though).

For the wave coming this week, I could end with several dupes. Or missing some of them. That's the worse possible situation.

jeffers

This...

In previous waves, I had at most 1 preorder for each figure. I ended paying a premium for Shulk and Metaknight (decent one, but with shipping, it's quite expensive), and I still haven't secured a Dedede (I have a preorder for the reprint, though).

For the wave coming this week, I could end with several dupes. Or missing some of them. That's the worse possible situation.

Yeah my inbox is a mess as well, hard to keep track of what and where. really wanna cancel my shopto/game orders and rely on nintendo. Still need a nintendo store/UK amazon yoshi >.>

sphinx

the piano man
there are reports floating around that wave 4 is available in stores in Germany already.

can anyone confirm? I live there but was out of town the whole time and will be able to go and check in stores in a week.

javac

Okay so I have all of Wave 4 out side of Wario pre-ordered on both GAME and Nintendo UK Store, but I only want to keep one of the orders and I'm going to cancel the other order (most likely will stick with Nintendo UK), just wondering if anyone would want them and if so, how would it be done because I know people may be looking for them to pre-order and it would be a shame to cancel them nonchalantly. They're £10.99 each, and of course I haven't paid for them yet.

Okay so I have all of Wave 4 out side of Wario pre-ordered on both GAME and Nintendo UK Store, but I only want to keep one of the orders and I'm going to cancel the other order (most likely will stick with Nintendo UK), just wondering if anyone would want them and if so, how would it be done because I know people may be looking for them to pre-order and it would be a shame to cancel them nonchalantly. They're £10.99 each, and of course I haven't paid for them yet.

Hi, i'd be more than willing to take Ness and Pacman off your hands when you receive them, happy to send a Paypal payment to yourself when you have them to hand + pay for postage too. PM me and i'll give you my personal email and we can arrange it that way if that's ok with you? :)

Robin, Charizard and Wario Have been dispatched - just waiting on Lucina now from ShopTo

And then waiting for Ness and PacMan from Nintendo UK. Fingers crossed!

H1PSTER

I would adore you forever if I was able to get Ness.

Edit:

I'm prepared to trade any of these for Ness:

Pac-Man
Robin
Marth
Rosalina (Borked box, ty ShoppeTew).

Spades

I see ShopTo have increased the prices of their yarn Yoshi Amiibo to £19 now. Glad I got my pre-orders in when they were £16!

H1PSTER

Just ordered charizard and both inklings off shopto, never used that site before, very weird way it stores card details like it does

ShopTo are fine, I used to love them (and many still do), you'll be fine.

I think you can pay in advance and delete your details if you dislike it's system.

Electronics chain here in Berlin. Good thing most shops here don't believe in street dates. :D

Lots of Wario and Charizard and they had two Pac Man left. Bought the last Robin/Lucina.

I had the chance to go to Germany tomorrow with my girlfriend's parents, but I can't because of work. :( Why now? :( :p

Spades

Is anyone else having problems with shopto?

I can't log in. When I reset my password it still says invalid.

Working fine for me. Try a different browser? For some reason, checking out on GAME doesn't work for me on Safari, but works fine on Chrome.

Top Bottom