• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Semajer

Got all four as back-ups in the event Zavvi decides to screw me over. Do we know when the Nintendo UK Store is going to get the Yarn Yoshi amiibo?

javac

Fuck I ended up adding two dark pits, I've processed a cancellation for the extra one, what a mess. Watch them cancel the whole thing. Fuck this crap.

They will likely cancel any multiple orders, unless they plenty to go around.

If any of your orders are cancelled, state the number you ordered and the time. Just helps the rest of us form a picture of sorts.

Given most of us have back up ordered, there could be plenty of spares going around come launch.

Yeah same for me :( But managed to get my order for the next 4 in though... don't hold out much hope for those sticking though :/

As asked above: 52569521 15-Apr-2015 3:04 PM - Jigglypuff got cancelled :(

3:04 is a bit late given that they let them go live early. They showed as Sold Out for me at 2:59.

Makes me wonder how many they actually get/take from TheHut group's allocation.

javac

All show sold out now, although like you said, they in actuality probably sold out by 15:05 latest. Got my order in within the first min.

Flintty

I couldn't get a connection till quarter past. ZSS went out of stock as I added her to basket. Only one left was Palutena so I nabbed her. Moments later she was out of stock too so likely a cancellation.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Managed to get my orders in the Nintendo UK store, though I am expecting it to get cancelled since I had problem with my password and had to get my card.

I really really reaaaaally hate the F5 hunt and wish that Nintendo would increase stock.

Zafir

Someone posted this on twitter -

"Official line from @NintendoUK was Jigglypuff sold out in 30 seconds and LOTS of cancellations coming @amiibofiguresuk #pleaseunderstand"
"Source was Matthew Winn manager of the @NintendoUK customer support. Jigglypuff 30 seconds, Greninja 1.5 mins @amiibofiguresuk"

Gets worse and worse...

"Official line from @NintendoUK was Jigglypuff sold out in 30 seconds and LOTS of cancellations coming @amiibofiguresuk #pleaseunderstand"
"Source was Matthew Winn manager of the @NintendoUK customer support. Jigglypuff 30 seconds, Greninja 1.5 mins @amiibofiguresuk"

Gets worse and worse...
If it's true then that's just insane!

how many did they make, 5?
Yeah looks like it lol... seriously though, when will Nintendo learn and actually manufacture a decent amount of these things! :/

ardentfrosty

Neo Member
WTF?! That's insane, though I feel more confident in securing Jigglypuff and Greninja yesterday given the ease with which they went through than the ones today.

Glad I haven't cancelled my shopto pre-orders yet.

Mr-Joker

Banned

Gets worse and worse...

Well fuck, Greninja was the one I wanted but seriously Nintendo has a stock problem and they don't seem to care. :(

jeffers

Gets worse and worse...

not sure I believe, unless they measured from 3 opposed to when they actually went up.

JoeM86

Gets worse and worse...

Really don't think I believe that, unless they're counting time after 3pm since they went up early

Porcile

I went on at 3pm and it was just the old stock online. Couldn't even see OOS Greninja and Jigglypuff. Just went back to look now and everyone's gone. *shrug* I've already long given up any serious hopes of getting any more of the Smash ones I want.

javac

Just to give some time frame, my order was placed at around 2:44 PM for Jigglypuff and Greninja yesterday. I wonder where I fall.

jeffers

Just to give some time frame, my order was placed at around 2:44 PM for Jigglypuff and Greninja yesterday. I wonder where I fall.

so far it seems to be around 2:57 or something for jigglypuff.
#
edit: the guy who posted that comment lost his at 2:44, but seems like maybe he contacted since he got that reply, and I think he might have ordered 2? might have drawn focus.

Zafir

so far it seems to be around 2:57 or something for jigglypuff.
#
edit: the guy who posted that comment lost his at 2:44, but seems like maybe he contacted since he got that reply, and I think he might have ordered 2? might have drawn focus.

Someone showed a tweet which he posted three boxes of Shulks, so it's likely that was the case.

Mine hasn't been cancelled yet and I ordered at 2:52pm.

Junahu

Moving back from Switzerland to the UK tommorrow. I am NOT looking forward to trawling shops for the next Amiibo waves (of which I have pre-ordered none). Switzerland isn't great for Amiibo, but there's a shop in Bern (Thalia) that gets a healthy amount of Amiibo stock.

Managed to get Jigglypuff and green yarn Yoshi pre-ordered at Game the other day, hope they don't cancel on me! I tried so hard not to get sucked into the Amiibo buying/looking/lusting vortex but I'm there now, haha!
Really want Pac-Man and Ness next (and Villager if he gets a re-issue). Fingers crossed!

Top Bottom