• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Robin64

Have they fixed the Villager's eyes yet?

Sure I saw some reprints where they were lower, more like the render.

Nabbed one of this batch.

Edit:

villageramiiboreprint.jpg

Robin64

"Sorry, the product Shulk - amiibo - Super Smash Bros Collection is now out of stock so it has been removed."

While I was going through the checkout process.

awesome news, maybe my amazon dedede/shulk preorders will finally be filled if there are restocks happening.

Managed to find Robin at Smyths during my lunch break, so apart from the above mentioned I've only got Pac/Ness to go.

MouldyK

These restocks make me happy because it means Smyths may attain them.

In 12 days, I have got 8 Amiibos:

- 3 Yarn Yoshis (well, 1 of them is still on the way).
- Lucina
- Robin
- Meta Knight
- Ness
- Sheik

So without looking at Friday's shipment, I still need:

- King DeDeDe
- Shulk
- Smash Bowser
- Red-Base Peach
- Greninja
- Jigglypuff
- Pac-Man

I feel i'm doing okay, but not as well as you guys!

Koren

Damn, Amazon cancelled my cancellation for Palutena, ZSS and Ganon...

First, you're unable to get Amiibos, then you're getting too many of them... Not totally unexpected, though.

My Yoshis were dispatched today :) if my local store DID reserve the ones they said they would as well, I might have a pink and blue Yoshi spare... If that's the case I'd be willing to sell them at face value + cost of shipping for someone who was unable to pre-order. We'll see :)

Weird, they've still kept my six month old shulk/dedede preorders (as well as eveuntually sending out metaknight earlier in the month)

It took me two reads of that post too, but I think what they meant by "Cancelled my cancellation" is that they sent out orders they wanted cancelled. Presumably they ordered doubles by accident or something.

It took me two reads of that post too, but I think what they meant by "Cancelled my cancellation" is that they sent out orders they wanted cancelled. Presumably they ordered doubles by accident or something.

ooooooh.

didn't even know that was a thing amazon did. I thought if it was too late you couldn't put in a cancellation request at all, but then I've never made the request that close to dispatch

Ikon

Well, I found Ganondorf and Dark Pit in my local GameStop today, so that's nice. Was there hoping against hope for a Robin restock but I take what I get.

They also had the Mario Party 10 pack with Mario and I used a gift card I had from canceling Bloodborne to snag that. All in all a really good day.

Does anyone know where the alternative color 8-bit mario amiibo comes from?

The red dungarees seems to be the one with Mario Maker.

Is the blue standalone, store / country exclusive?

JoeM86

Does anyone know where the alternative color 8-bit mario amiibo comes from?

The red dungarees seems to be the one with Mario Maker.

Is the blue standalone, store / country exclusive?

"Winter 2015" according to the press release. Same with the Classic one individually, away from the bundle.

MouldyK

UKmiibo GAF!

Hello Colin,

As the first to know, we are pleased to inform you Nintendo Official UK Store will be releasing replenishment stock of certain amiibo figures this week. Please keep checking back on the store from today as these amiibo figures will gradually become available to order.

amiibo - http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Nintendo Official UK Store appreciates the enthusiasm you have continued to show toward amiibo. We have continued to see consumer demand outpace supply levels for certain characters at times, and we are doing our best to prevent this from happening. The store remains committed to keeping amiibo affordable and easy to access to enhance gameplay experiences.

In addition, we would like to give you early access to this store offer:

30% Off amiibo 8 Figure Travel Case
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/amiibo-8-figure-travel-case-mario-friends/11115804.html

Enter the promotion code 30AMIIBOCASE5 at the checkout to receive your 30% off an amiibo 8 Figure Travel Case.

*Terms & Conditions:

1. Promotion subject to availability.
2. Limited to one promotion code per transaction.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code.
4. Promotion ends 23:59 on Wednesday 1st July 2015.

Kind Regards
Nintendo Official UK Store

I hope I get to Really Feel It. ;D

Koren

Weird, they've still kept my six month old shulk/dedede preorders (as well as eveuntually sending out metaknight earlier in the month)

Exactly...

Although it's not really that I ordered doubles by accident. It's just that I had an Amazon.fr preorder. When I looked yesterday, it was "will ship on thursday". I visited brick'n mortar store on tuesday, and found the whole wave. Since I could choose the best looking ones and get good boxes, I bought them in-shop, and cancelled the Amazon order during the night (or in fact 75% of the order).

Amazon said that they couldn't cancel it today, because they were shipping it in advance.

I could simply refuse the parcel, but I'm interested in the Dark Pit for a friend... So I think I'll accept it and return the other three. Would have been easier if I had been able to cancel those.

Well... that's better than looking for missing ones...

MouldyK

Yeah, just got that email too. Hope they get Shulk back in!

I hope that none of you ****s steal the Shulk I want!

I will probably want Pac-Man and Shulk only if they have them, the others can wait, but they seem the rarest.

EDIT: Got this 10% off Amiibo thing from when i got Splatoon Digitally: 8626-1B90-4D49

Keep in mind that if you use it only for 2 Amiibos, you won't be eligible for Free P+P, so the price will only be slightly cheaper (£21.77 VS £21.98) than without the code. So i'd recommend only using it for 3+ Amiibos or 1 Amiibo and if you get anything else.

I think it has to be used by the end of the month, so be quick!

JordanKZ

Today has been an amiibo kind of day.

Dark Pit, Blue and Green Yoshi's arrived and Dedede and Shulk were both posted. Excitement.

Exactly...

Although it's not really that I ordered doubles by accident. It's just that I had an Amazon.fr preorder. When I looked yesterday, it was "will ship on thursday". I visited brick'n mortar store on tuesday, and found the whole wave. Since I could choose the best looking ones and get good boxes, I bought them in-shop, and cancelled the Amazon order during the night (or in fact 75% of the order).

Amazon said that they couldn't cancel it today, because they were shipping it in advance.

I could simply refuse the parcel, but I'm interested in the Dark Pit for a friend... So I think I'll accept it and return the other three. Would have been easier if I had been able to cancel those.

Well... that's better than looking for missing ones...

Well, at least you'll have doubles to trade for future ones you may miss

It'll be like the old school days lol

"got, got, got, need...."

Koren

Well, at least you'll have doubles to trade for future ones you may miss
That's a way to look at it... With previous waves, I may have considered it if there was some gaffer in need of those.

But I don't remember people here looking for one, and their exchange value may be really low. Besides, I've the full set now (beside wool Yoshis)...

Unless someone here claim one, I'll probably just ask for a refund, I'm pretty sure that they'll make someone happy somewhere.

Jackano

Received my Ganondorf thought an old amazon.uk order.
Good stuff, he looks great. Many details and colors, pretty heavy, and the manufacture is OK.

I bet he's alongside the most expensive one to produce?

Just got palutena, dark pit and zss delivered from Nintendo UK, and the box for zss folded over just above the top of the plastic box, leaving a very visible mark on the back.
Any point in contacting them, because I have it for collecting purposes, wasn't planning on opening it. Or am I just being OTT?

Just got palutena, dark pit and zss delivered from Nintendo UK, and the box for zss folded over just above the top of the plastic box, leaving a very visible mark on the back.
Any point in contacting them, because I have it for collecting purposes, wasn't planning on opening it. Or am I just being OTT?

Not at all.

If you are keeping them sealed then you want them to be in mint condition. You can say it's was damaged when you received it. The only issue is if you can get a hold of another one without too much hassle.

A load of Argos stores just got stock of Shulk, but they are already sold out. God damn.
Thank you for making people aware of this. An hour after your post, I managed to reserve a Shulk twelve miles from where I live. It's a pain to travel to but it's the only opportunity I've had to get him since he has come out.

Top Bottom