• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Do we have any idea what time this Nintendo Online Store restock is going to happen? I don't really want to be refreshing the page every ten minutes today and I've got work at 5pm. Do we also know if it's definitely today?

Robin64

Thank you for making people aware of this. An hour after your post, I managed to reserve a Shulk twelve miles from where I live. It's a pain to travel to but it's the only opportunity I've had to get him since he has come out.

Wow, lucky. When I used the tracker, it said every store had used up its stock. You won the lottery there!

cyba89

Any reports here about the retail store situation for this wave? Is it as bad as the last one?

Luckily, I don't have to bother much with amiibo hunting this time. Ganondorf will arrive today, and the Yoshi Bundle and ZSS tomorrow.

JoeM86

Ganondorf arrived

Though I'm not happy with Hermes. They just rang the doorbell (I had heard the gate beforehand and made my way, was half way there by the time the doorbell rang..mere seconds), and by the time I got to my door they had already gone and it was left to the side, slightly out of sight.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Nintendo email was quite funny to get seeing as I've not purchased a single Amiibo from them.

"Nintendo Official UK Store appreciates the enthusiasm you have continued to show toward amiibo."

Yeah...

Firthy

Just got a Little Mac, Captain Falcon & Wii Fit Trainer from Nintendo store! And just cancelled my £12.99 WFT Amazon order haha.

ZSS arrived today and just ordered Little Mac and Captain Falcon ^_^

Just need Mario and DK (waiting till I've got all the rare ones before I grab them)
and Lucina, maaaybe Rosalina for my sister as well
justifying a way to spend another £10 on plastic that I don't need

great day today, heavensward came new LFC top came with a nice little pre order top bonus and i finally got a little mac.... ill be refreshing all day till i see a pacman and a ness :D

Just got a nintendo uk shulk. Hope it dispatches before the possible amazon restock. Don't really want to cancel yet as the nintendo uk one being up for so long is suspicious

Sometimes when I refresh the amiibo change positions.

What amiibo is everyone waiting for? Villager, Ness, Dedede, Rosalina and Pac Man left for me.

Dedede (old amazon preorder extant), ness and pacman. Assuming shulk turns up of course

Also there's silver/gold mario, but I'm holding out for a proper euro release

mclem

Well, that was terrifying.

See Shulk in stock
Place a purchase
Happily go off to lunch
Come back from lunch.
See that I never did the final confirmation of purchase
Panic
Look for Shulk
See Shulk out of stock
Panic more
Have a brainwave
Check GAME
See GAME has Shulk in stock
Purchase Shulk
Make sure process finishes
Relax.

In short: If you missed Shulk, they're now up at GAME.

Zafir

Toon Link. Maybe Rosalina and Pit if I can justify the costs to myself. The rest I'm missing I'm not bothered about. Only want the ones I like.

Well, that was terrifying.

See Shulk in stock
Place a purchase
Happily go off to lunch
Come back from lunch.
See that I never did the final confirmation of purchase
Panic
Look for Shulk
See Shulk out of stock
Panic more
Have a brainwave
Check GAME
See GAME has Shulk in stock
Purchase Shulk
Make sure process finishes
Relax.

In short: If you missed Shulk, they're now up at GAME.

Ouch. Got lucky there!

Ikon

Sometimes when I refresh the amiibo change positions.

What amiibo is everyone waiting for? Villager, Ness, Dedede, Rosalina and Pac Man left for me.
Robin is the one I really want to get a hold of right now. Second is Dedede. Other than those I don't really know. I said I would only get the ones I actually cared about but with that I'm already at 18-19 of these things and there are a few more I know I want to get.

Villager should be arriving soon and I'm about to order Palutena now and contemplating ZSS. I've already got regular Samus though so I'm hesitant.

Also of course I'm waiting for Roy, Olimar, Bowser Jr., Ryu and some other upcoming ones.

Nah, it's sold out now. Went up an hour ago, so took a while. Good to see.

If anyone wants a Shulk for £10.99 and is near Northampton, let me know. I have a reserve at Argos Sixfields for today/tomorrow that I don't plan to pick up now.

I got my mac about 20 seconds prior to that post.

Top Bottom