• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Zafir

I'm in Game at the minute, and they've got Lucina, Wario, Ike, Zelda, Ganondorf, ZSS, Palutena, Dark Pit and Mario series Yoshi. In terms of rarity, and assuming I can only buy one, what's my best bet?

At the moment, probably Lucina. The newest wave is still in stock at a lot of places.

Flintty

I have a spare Lucina (and Robin too for that matter)... drop me a PM if you are interested :)

And yeah, Palutena is my favorite from this new wave for sure!

I just wanted to publicly say thanks to this Gaffer for being cool and selling me these Amiibos. Thanks Diddykong13 :)

I tried using the search engine there and it doesn't even recognize the words "amiibo" or "nintendo". That didn't help much

Sorry, you have to click on the top where it says "Onlineshop" first to get to the shop. From there you can use the serachform to look for amiibos

Got this from Nintendo this morning. Very confusing as i didn't think these were due for release until the 17th of August in EU:

------

Dear Drama Zed Nod

Thanks for placing your order with us

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Dr. Mario No.42 amiibo
Bowser Jr. No.43 amiibo
Olimar No.44 amiibo

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Nintendo

Mob

Got this from Nintendo this morning. Very confusing as i didn't think these were due for release until the 17th of August in EU:

------

Dear Drama Zed Nod

Thanks for placing your order with us

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Dr. Mario No.42 amiibo
Bowser Jr. No.43 amiibo
Olimar No.44 amiibo

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Nintendo

They have a release date of 30th June on the Nintendo UK store for some reason, I think that's why these emails have gone out.

I had one too, I'm sure they'll despatch in time for 17th July though.

Robin64

I doubt it, we have like 5 at work lying unsold because nobody wants him (same with Ganondorf, Palutena and Dark Pit).

Aren't they also £14.99 in GAME still, while other stores are now getting nearer to (or in the case of NUK store, at) the retail price of £10.99. I mean, that makes a difference, I wouldn't pay GAME prices for the new wave when they're not hard to get for £3 less each.

Mathi

Was Bowser Jr. up for preorder on amazon.de yet? I have only seen Olimar and Dr.Mario a few times.

Sorry, you have to click on the top where it says "Onlineshop" first to get to the shop. From there you can use the serachform to look for amiibos
You should probably add that they won't ship to your home address. You have to pick up your order at one of their stores.

Aren't they also £14.99 in GAME still, while other stores are now getting nearer to (or in the case of NUK store, at) the retail price of £10.99. I mean, that makes a difference, I wouldn't pay GAME prices for the new wave when they're not hard to get for £3 less each.

Yeah they are still £15, but honestly there aren't any stores around here for miles which even sell Amiibos. ZSS, Zelda, WFT, Marth and Kirby all sold out super quickly, it's just Ganondorf, Dark Pit, Palutena and Little Mac that are hanging around.

Looks like Dedede is in stock at Game again for 14.99.

As for that email just ignore it. I received it for Shulk then they dispatched it two days later.

I've been crunching on a project and totally out of the loop for the last month or two, but now my preorders for the latest waves are arriving I'm wondering if there's any news on preorders opening for ROB, Duck Hunt, Mr Game & Watch etc., or the Animal Crossing amiibo? I've managed to preorder the Mario Maker Special Edition but I haven't seen any of the others cropping up yet...

kubus

amazon.de sent out my package with all of the newly released amiibo on June 26 and says it was delivered succesfully on June 29. Though nothing was delivered and there's no note in our post box that it was accepted by a neighbor. The track&trace code also doesn't work on the DHL site...

Time to send an email I guess... :|

N1njasquirrel

Neo Member
I've been crunching on a project and totally out of the loop for the last month or two, but now my preorders for the latest waves are arriving I'm wondering if there's any news on preorders opening for ROB, Duck Hunt, Mr Game & Watch etc., or the Animal Crossing amiibo? I've managed to preorder the Mario Maker Special Edition but I haven't seen any of the others cropping up yet...

Where did you preorder it from?

Koren

All of them (except Animal Crossing, but including Mii fighters and co.) have been put on preorder on Amazon Fr two days ago (and I missed them T_T )

Well, seems almost everything got restocked at work today (bar Rosalina, Villager and Robin). We even got some Lucinas in so I finally managed to get hold of her. Just Mr. Game & Watch now and I'm all done with the Smash amiibos.

Went into Game today and they had so many rare amiibos *o*

Dark Pit, Palutena, Ike, Lucina, Little Mac and more, made sure I snagged a Lucina, just waiting on the DLC character, maybe Olimar and Rosalina and then I'm done with these damn things. It does seem like Nintendo are making steps to finally resolving these stock problems.

EmiPrime

I like to give Game stick but credit where it's due, their amiibo packaging is the best. Glad I stayed strong and held out for my £11 Little Mac.

Does anybody know where I can get a reprint Villager for retail in the UK? I wasn't sure if he'd been restocked at all recently and if I had just missed out on him somewhere if he had

Ulysses 31

Did the stand alone mario amiibo went up too? I want the amiibo but don't care about the bundle with the ugly usk rating.

It has a sales rating so it looks like it did.

According to amazon.it both 8 bit mario amiibos will be sold in EU.

81nC-7bNrxL._SL1500_.jpg
81JGHLYzcJL._SL1500_.jpg

Managed to get another rosalina and shulk today. Ordered in a zelda into Argos, but the box was a mess, so I returned it.
In GAME, the zelda they had on the display units had slice across the back of the box, and in another, they put the sticker that they seal used games with across the bottom of the box, perhaps to stop the bottom being opened. It looked like it would mark the cardboard when you remove it.

Koren

Did the stand alone mario amiibo went up too?
The classic one (the one in the bundle), I think so (but I've missed it, so I couldn't swear that it has been in stock, but I was told it was).

I've yet to see the new one on Amazon Fr.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did the stand alone mario amiibo went up too? I want the amiibo but don't care about the bundle with the ugly usk rating.
It looks like there may be two options, Game+Book and Game+Book+Amiibo. Since both are bundles you may end up with the USK logo either way.

jeffers

wonder if itll be two bundles with the different amiibo. or if its just one, which will they choose? guess the .fr listing will say

edit: ah its the classic.

Top Bottom