• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Jofamo

Ok, I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but now with the Amazon DE preorders coming something's missing.

Where is the Falco Amiibo?

Have a look at the Smash Direct where these Amiibo were announced, specifically the EU version of the direct.

http://youtu.be/zUhEVPt4_ko

They show off Game and Watch, ROB, Duck Hunt and Falco, and then the Mii fighters. Then they show them with a release date of September 25th. Everyone except Falco that is, which is exactly what just happened on Amazon DE.

in America, I believe the video shows Falco alongside the others. EDIT: Just checked and he's missing there too. Guess he's being held for a later wave.

So where is our European Falco? I guess they're either going to hold him back to release alongside Mewtwo and Lucas, or for a possible Starfox Zero bundle?

Koren

Almost missed the Amazon.de preorders after the .fr ones... but indeed they went back up. I hope I'll be able to place an order on Amazon.fr, but in the meantime... better safe than sorry.

Shulk is also back at 14.99€...

EmiPrime

My Rosalina from GamesCentre.co.uk arrived.

bGH0Yuz.jpg

Good packaging. A+.

Bydobob

It's not... It was back at at 41€ when I posted, although it seems it was at 14.99€ minutes before.

How do you do this? ^_^

Just bought Shulk off Amazon.de for £15.38 all in. It's our last "rare" so relieved to finally bag him.

Rosalina also arrived from Gamecentre today. Card was bent over but otherwise fine. She's a quality figure, love the nail varnish!

TheMoon

underped6lkrj.jpg

Both reprints with 80% less derpiness. Finally! :)

Now what to do with the first print versions ...keep as odd curiosities or sell...

Strange, I just bought all 6 a minute ago.

They all still show up as available here.

They actually all didnt ship to the US (apart from Mii swordfighter)
This was due to them being located within 2 warehouses that didnt offer us shipping, whilst the mii swordfighter stock was located in the main warehouse.

and by stock i mean the allocation of stock, not the physical stock itself.

sphinx

the piano man
In case Germany gaf needs it:

this site has Ness, Lucina and Robin at decent prices, apparently ready to ship...they might ship internationally but I am not sure

quote to see link

I want to report that I got the Ink Girl and Ness from them, not a terrible price.
16.99 euro for each one

anyone wanting Ness should probably check it out

Cappa

Banned
I want to report that I got the Ink Girl and Ness from them, not a terrible price.
16.99 euro for each one

anyone wanting Ness should probably check it out
17 euros...... I don't recommend anyone in Europe paying above msrp anymore not with all the restock

Linius

17 euros ain't bad at all, except for discounts I haven't seen them cheaper than 15 euros over here.

I cancelled my order of Dr. Mario by the way. I thought long and hard about it but I really have no need for Dr. Mario in my life. Enough with the mindless spending on Amiibo's.

Koren

Do I need a new account to use other Amazons in Europe?
As far as I know, they each store local data (such as separate wishlists, order management, etc.) but they share the same account data all over the world, and that include payment data.

RiggyRob

What's the deal with the two different colour versions of the Super Mario Maker amiibo? I assume it isn't like the Japan vs West version of R.O.B.

Robin64

So is the classic version bundled while the modern one isn't? Are both available separately or is one exclusive to the bundle?

It looks like the one you get with the bundle will always be the Classic one, but both should be available separately too. They just haven't gone up on the store yet.

Chopper

Play Asia have finally shipped the Wave 4 order I made months ago!

Well, sort of. They don't have stock of Pac Man at the moment, so they've split the shipment. But still, Ness will be mine!

Koren

No Falco? Huh.
Falco has been postponed almost officially (no annoucement as far as I know, but the allocation notices for the september wave don't have him).

I wouldn't be surprised that it's released a bit later to prepare Starfox U...

Zomba13

Put an order in for ROB, Duck Hunt and G&W and Jigglepuffs. Total cost and shipping to the UK was still cheaper than getting them all from game. The amazon.de price works out to the price they used to be before stores realised they sold. Only place that still has them for ~£11 is the Nintendo UK store but they sell out instantly there and are super inconsistent putting preorders up.

Koren

Only place that still has them for ~£11 is the Nintendo UK store but they sell out instantly there and are super inconsistent putting preorders up.
You mean in UK?

Because all shops I use sell Amiibos for 14.99€ (which is less than 11£) or sometimes 12.99€ (a bit more than 9£)...

Junahu

Every amiibo is getting restocks and I'm just sitting on my ass waiting for another shot at an affordable Ness.

Top Bottom