• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

That's why I'm just waiting for The Nintendo Store to stock the ones that I want. Supplies seem to be getting better so I'm no longer worrying about pre-ordering them hastily.

JonnyKong

It looks like there's a few "rares" up on Shopto at the moment.

Ness, Dedede, and Rosalina. I guess it just goes to show that with time and patience, we're all going to end up getting hold of the Amiibos we want in the end. (mostly)

Although saying that, I still can't find a fecking Metaknight anywhere.

Robin64

Weird hair on the Isabelle amiibo.

Bu7feM8.jpg

Should be more like this.

VW7xUK4.png

Bydobob

Walked into GAME....
Saw 15 (FIFTEEN) Marths...

Saw about 10 Shulks when I walked in today. I think most previously rare amiibo have found their owners by now.

Smyths are still sticking to Nintendo's RRP and seem to have decent stock now, but you'll need to be local as they don't seem to do online delivery.

RiggyRob

Saw a couple of Shulks, Olimars, Dr Marios and Bowser Jrs in GAME Arndale today, plus a set of Marths which must have been reprinted since their faces were a lot better than the laughably awful Ike I compared them to.

Stock must be getting a lot better (as it should have been from the start).

Firthy

I have a number of boxed Amiibo for sale if anyone is missing them, all UK releases:

Ike
Lucina
Little Mac
Silver Mario (American)
Wii Fit Trainer
Captain Falcon
Marth
Robin

£14 each posted or £80 posted for all 8 for my amiibros!

Robin64

September's wave is actually nice and cheap for me. I don't care about any of those guys, except maybe ROB and even that's if I see him for £10.99.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm the opposite, this is the wave I've been waiting for. But that's only for ROB and G&W.

Sure that's only two. but considering I only have two Smash Amiibos in total that's a lot for one wave!

The Miis are weird. I like Miis in general and often play as them in Smash but the whole appeal of them is that they are your own.

Robin64

why wouldnt you want Banjo & Kaz-... I mean Duck Hunt Duo? the legacy man...

I meant the Miis, really. As BGBW, they are usually us in games we play with them, or even friends or famous people. But these generic Mii amiibo, well I guess they are cool if your Mii happens to look exactly like one of these.

God. GAME's site is so shit laggy on Firefox. And then they add this new, awful captcha thing. Holy crap, their site went from bad to worse.

And now my account is locked. Gee...

Woooooo, found ness in smyths at lunch.

the circle is now complete, I have every amiibo released in the uk.

now to see if silver/gold ever make it here officially...

Woooooo, found ness in smyths at lunch.

the circle is now complete, I have every amiibo released in the uk.

now to see if silver/gold ever make it here officially...

Good for you, I currently need DK, Samus, Bowser, Mega Man and Pac Man from the currently released models and I am up to date as well.
Just got Lucario, Toon Link and I am about to pick up Pit from the post office. It will feel good to be complete, just have to worry about the Animal Crossing cards then.

Good for you, I currently need DK, Samus, Bowser, Mega Man and Pac Man from the currently released models and I am up to date as well.
Just got Lucario, Toon Link and I am about to pick up Pit from the post office. It will feel good to be complete, just have to worry about the Animal Crossing cards then.

I don't think I'll bother with the cards, they sound like a rip off.

Ikon

Wow, just got a mail that a really old order I had for Rosalina just shipped.

Now I'm hoping for Robin and Dedede restocks up here in Norway and I'd have all the ones I want for now. Wouldn't mind MP Peach/Luigi but I kind of doubt that line ever actually made it here at all. They seem to be cheap to order from Asia though so I might just do that.

JoeM86

Just got this e-mail

Dear Nintendo fan,

We are pleased to inform you that Nintendo Official UK Store will be releasing replenishment stock of certain amiibo figures today. Please keep checking back on the store from now on as these amiibo figures will gradually become available to order.

amiibo - http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Nintendo Official UK Store appreciates the enthusiasm you have continued to show toward amiibo. The store remains committed to keeping amiibo affordable and easy to access to enhance gameplay experiences.

Top Bottom