• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

N1njasquirrel

Neo Member
So it appears that I accidentally pre-ordered Pac-Man twice (overly-excited clicking), and I can't cancel it. If any of you cats miss out on the pac, I've got your back. *shudder* I'm the worst.

JoeM86

Good god, that is a hell of a restock. That's incredible.

It's finally over!
tumblr_n2asg2hPxV1qc2jhfo2_r1_500.gif

TrueBlue

Just had a browse of the amiibo page, don't think I've ever seen so many in stock!

Shame that my money is running short, not that any of the ones in stock greatly interest me.

Flintty

Ness and Mac ordered! I also got a Rosalina for daughter, she can stop nagging me for mine now!

Just Shulk and Lucario remain for me!

Koren

So it appears that I accidentally pre-ordered Pac-Man twice (overly-excited clicking), and I can't cancel it. If any of you cats miss out on the pac, I've got your back. *shudder* I'm the worst.
You're not the worst, I am. At least, you know you've ordered it twice.

I'm pretty sure I've a Pac-Man I don't need, but I'm not even sure, because I've lost track... ^_^

All those amiibo in stock, and i'm here still waiting on lucario :(

Just Shulk and Lucario remain for me!
Really? I've seen him several times in shops in the past days, he must have gotten a nice restock, so don't worry, you'll find him...

I think Greninja may be the rarest Amiibo, currently.

JonnyKong

I can't believe how easily available most of these Amiibos are now. It feels surreal that this day has come.

I wonder if things have improved across the pond?

Flintty

Really? I've seen him several times in shops in the past days, he must have gotten a nice restock, so don't worry, you'll find him.

That's good to know! I gave up on Amiibo hunting for a while but checked the store just now because of the email. I'll have a hunt around!

Flintty

Fuck the Nintendo Store! I decided to add a Pacman to my order so cancelled my previous order within 5 mins of ordering and re-ordered what I wanted (same as before plus one addition). An hour later I received an email saying my cancellation failed! I now have two orders being despatched. Fucking useless.

Damn, I held off on opening my Bowser Jr. from GAME that I had preordered and forgot about, and in case I could return him and get it cheaper elsewhere didn't open him. Decided to open him today since I thought I'd only be saving about £2 and less hassle, but could've ordered him from Nintendo, with another amiibo to get the free shipping. Blah.

I really don't want to endorse this 14.99 thing happening. You vote with your money and where it's spent, so the less GAME can get away with charging extra the better.

This is incredible. From now on I'm only buying from the Nintendo Store.

So freaking happy! I went onto the Nintendo store and bought a Pacman! This is EXACTLY how Amiibo buying should be in the first place. So glad this got sorted. I hope it's not just for a short amount of time.

All I need now are Green Inkling and Silver Mario! HYPE!

Also, I find it weird that now Amiibos are back in stock, Shopto lowered their prices. Shows you that they were bullshitting about this "extra packaging" shit they said a few months back.

Zomba13

Checked this thread and saw that the Nintendo store had a restock. Saw Jiggles, cancelled the Jiggles in my amazon.de order that was waiting for the next wave to save shipping costs, order from Nintendo store, see they now charge for delivery which they didn't before, still order because its still the cheapest.

No Greninja though. WHY ;_;

Why is he the most popular pokémon ever?

EDIT:
Just checked shopto after seeing the post that said they lowered the price. Still £15 but free delivery and the only place I've seen Greninja in stock that isn't trying to get almost £30 for him.

Oxx

So weird to walk into GAME and see a broad range of stock.

Also kinda sad that the Amiibo section is now the same size as the entire 3DS area.

Chasloyal

Neo Member

kubus

Had a small accident today... link fell from his shelf where he was being displayed :'(

But I managed to fix him with some fast drying glue. Still... disappointed with how easily it broke, only fell around 2m onto carpet!

Ouch :( that's not cool. Good thing you managed to fix it though

Kyonashi

Is anyone still looking for a Lucina? I have one in box from release that I was looking to trade for Rosalina, but I have one now.

Do you think we will see a re-stock of mega man at the Nintendo store anytime soon ... He is my last one I need ��

£11 plus whatever the shipping is (and Paypal fee) if you want my spare. Have excellent box, and another with a damaged card - your pick, same price.

Didn't Nintendo have restock last week though? Maybe they'll have more soon.

Robin64

Wow what, really? We've gone the whole weekend and the official store still has the likes of Pit, Ness, Pac-Man, Jigglypuff, Kirby, Sonic, and Marth in stock. Beautiful times.

Ah fuck me. Seen the Game restock of Ness first and didn't fuck about ordering him.

Now Nintendo decide to get all of the rares in as well for £4 less!

Never mind.

Now it's time to scoop up the easy popular ones and I've got the lot.

Top Bottom