• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
man this really took a turn. people are in tears asking these questions. this isn't as fun as I thought it would be. it's just sad.

The last five minutes are the only ones in which she's looked fairly slippy.

She's actually batted everything away so far. QT audience: stop with the pointless personal attacks, they're too easily to walk around.

Condom

May is literally just manipulating people in thinking she is not lying and awful. The actual policies are exactly like the people feel/think they are.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The dishonesty at this point is just making me feel ill. So much of this is just outright lies at this point. I know that's not unusual for Question Time, but the sheer scale is sickening. I don't know how she sleeps at night.

Faddy

Banned
May is stumbling and cold but not incompetent here.

She has managed a TV appearance without embarrassing herself (so far). Somehow a win.

WhatNXt

well that was extremely sad

may's policy doesn't match her rhetoric on mental health at all. it's terrible.

Actually upsetting.

To people watching and thinking of voting Tory - the strain Jeremy Hunt has caused the NHS and nurses working in it literally just had a girl with mental health issues nearly crying on TV recounting aggressive questioning that is legislated for by this government.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Disappointing how tame all these questions were. May's been good, but the audience has let her.

Real Hero

Actually upsetting.

To people watching and thinking of voting Tory - the strain Jeremy Hunt has caused the NHS and nurses working in it literally just had a girl with mental health issues nearly crying on TV recounting aggressive questioning that is legislated for by this government.
No magic money tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom