• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

the whole line is utter bollocks when labour has accepted the results of the referendum and the lib dems have 10 mp's.

kmag

She's better tonight than I thought she'd be.

So far.

Nah, she's objectively poor.

There's two ways for a politician to answer a question

1. Actually answer it (rare)
2. Seem like you're answering it but smoothly judo it a related topic which your stronger on (i.e talk about what you want to talk about)

May, like most politicians, does number 2, she's just so clunky at it that it seems evasive.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
There's like 5-7 Conservatives in the audience clapping as furiously as possible to make themselves sound like a majority.

Faddy

Banned
Eh? What personal attacks?

The first questioner basically said she was a terrible home secretary and PM. Then she stuttered over what u-turns. And calling the election for her own purposes.

Attacking her policies will show May in a worse light

Oriel

No May, there's no talk by any European leader of "punishing Britain". This is a myth, like pretty much everything else the Brexishiters spout.

I wish they had better questions, some just either aren't hitting all the vital points or are just crap. The first was the only great one.

Oriel

The first questioner basically said she was a terrible home secretary and PM. Then she stuttered over what u-turns. And calling the election for her own purposes.

Attacking her policies will show May in a worse light

You must be watching another debate then because nothing of the sort was said.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This is going back to being a Brexit election, which is bad for Labour.

Okay I get it.

The reason May has been totally fucking absent for weeks is because she was preparing for this.

I refuse to believe that these are natural, off the cuff answers........she's not even taking a single second to produce an answer.....

Uzzy

Okay I get it.

The reason May has been totally fucking absent for weeks is because she was preparing for this.

I refuse to believe that these are natural, off the cuff answers........she's not even taking a single second to produce an answer.....

I've heard some of her responses word for word before.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I am enjoying these flickers of despair that occasionally flutter across May's face whenever she gets ethered.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Okay I get it.

nothing she's said is new.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
She's doing frustratingly well so far. The longer the topic is Brexit and the more she can say she'll stick it to Europe, the better she'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom