• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faddy

Banned
Disappointing how tame all these questions were. May's been good, but the audience has let her.

Because the real test is debating rival politicians. Mostly dire and rambling questions met with equally rambling answers.

This woman doesn't even know her own name.

Empty

I think it might be OK, so far most don't know how to ask a proper questions and Corbyn is better than may. We shall see.

they aren't good at precisely skewering her instead of allowing her to dodge pot-shots but i think in corbyn's case it'll get him bogged down in foreign policy, labour party infighting and old stances minutiae instead of the popular manifesto.

excowboy

Any chance Corbyn is making notes on her BS and will call her out in his replies? He could justify that on the basis she won't speak to him herself.

BadHand

"How can you trust Diane Abbott or Jeremy Corbyn who can't remember their figures?"

"I have no idea if we give money to North Korea"

without fail on question time there is always selfish gonk prattling on about foreign aid like that's even the top 10 percentile of woes/a bad thing at all. Makes me laugh, like clockwork.

Syder

Not sure how anyone but the most devout MayBot 3000 fans can spin this as even an above average performance.

If I were a Tory supporter, I'd be pretty shook by this.

Beefy

Guessing I will have to set up a gofundme etc. Tories getting back in will probably mean my benefits for being mentally ill will be cut again.

CD93

Neo Member
We know that pupil spending is going to decrease in real terms under the Tories. Would have been a good follow-up on education.

kmag

Honestly she sounded callous but more competent than usual. She can't fake empathy, Cameron could. I don't think this was particularly good for her. The most powerful parts where the partially sighted girl and she absolutely fucking flubbed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom