• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get fucked you Tory cunts. This is what happens when you use the bodies of a bunch of people murdered by terrorism, to shit out your hateful fucking agenda.

Theresa May, go fuck off down into the hole that David Cameron is currently hiding, thanks

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
BBC Holodeck

AaKAVYL.gif
New TellTale game looks great.

gngf123

A swing that was not as big to Labour as we thought, but the exit poll is less accurate here.

I'll take it, but worried that it is a bad sign.

Bazza

Did no-one check this John Curtis' hair before they went live on BBC, looks like they must have been playing with statically charged balloons after the exit polls.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Labour being lower than the exit-poll in a safe seat might mean they their better somewhere else. Assuming that the national percentage is pretty accurate and the weighting is a bit off.

gngf123

I don't follow politics, is a hung parliament good? I would have thought Labour winning a majority would be the only satisfactory result.

I'm not so much pro-Labour as much as I am anti-Conservative.

Losing a conservative majority is a very good result compared to what was expected.

I don't follow politics, is a hung parliament good? I would have thought Labour winning a majority would be the only satisfactory result.

if Leeds United is up to Real Madrid and gets behind 0:4 in the first leg but somehow manages to get a draw thats a huge win for Leeds United dont you think?

Liberal surge baby, we're not gonna take ittttt, we're not gonna take it, anymoreeeeeee

I told you guys yesterday, the winds of shit are changing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom