• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some characters get so good with XF3, and others just hit harder and not much else. Characters who don't get a good speed boost and don't have a chip game tend to get the short end of the stick.

- Pheonix Wright (lol)

Dat turnabout cellphone and the knife I think is hilariously awesome in XF3 though. I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE I WILL SUBMIT THE

I wish the lawyer was slightly better T_T

Def agree though.

rexor0717

Yeah, is hard to rush people down with Doom. He is amazing at applying corner pressure, and he has good zoning, but he has a hard time getting in on his own.

What do people think about anchor Nova?

that doom/ammy tac that gives you either a guranteed hit or full screen lockdown is frustrating as shit to deal with
You mean THC? That's just how it is with Amaterasu and anyone. Her hyper takes so long that it can let Firebrand set up his unblockable!

This would be an amazing team:
Firebrand/Doom/Ammy

Basically, yet another team made better by removing Dormammu. How could you even hope to defend against Firebrand?

Chavelo

I usually let my Taskmaster and Sentinel do the dirty work, while using Hidden Missiles for cover and OTG opportunities. I don't pop X-Factor with Doom unless I have like 10% left of life left or an opportunity opens up.

One way to get in on a character from full screen is to super-jump, activate flight, and do 4 air dashes in. I mix it up with maybe a dash going backward or something. Then, I come down with an air M. Foot dive shenanigans are not the same anymore. :/

Bizazedo

Yeah, is hard to rush people down with Doom. He is amazing at applying corner pressure, and he has good zoning, but he has a hard time getting in on his own.

What do people think about anchor Nova?

I think he's really good.

I giggle when people snap out my Nova to get to Wesker. It's like, great, if you don't immediately kill Wesker on entry, he has a great assist to help him kill you now and if you do kill Wesker, Nova can now kill you off of any throw.

Hell, he can kill you off any throw in XF2.

And it's soooo easy to throw with Nova.

Tirael

I think you can pick any two characters you like in this game, come up with a glue guy, and you have at least a couple tricks up your sleeve. Just will have to be more creative with some combinations than others.

I think you're very correct, but it bothers me that there's so few "glue" characters. You've got Doom, and....

I think you're very correct, but it bothers me that there's so few "glue" characters. You've got Doom, and....

Dante, Hawkeye, Taskmaster, Sentinel are pretty solid glue guys IMO.

Really, any solid projectile assist can be a pretty good glue guy. Even Stark in a few cases, as long as you can take advantage of massive damage Proton Cannon DHC's, and make use of Repulsor Blast or the almighty Unibeam.

The rest do get pretty specific otherwise :p

I should really change my username to umvc3noob, but anyways so after about maybe a weeks worth of practice...I've come to the conclusion that I......

A) don't like wolverine on my team
B) feel completely comfortable with doom
C)Nova is great if you know how to use him :-/

Still don't really know the different air dashes so if anyone can explain please do. Also, I've been practicing nova's combo 1 (from the guidebook) I can't seem to get as much damage as it shows in the book and also can't seem to consistently connect S, sj. M M H qcb S qcf L dp. ATK ATK

Nova Combo 1:

cr. M cr. H, S, sj.H, M, M, H, S, ->H, S, sj. M, M, H, qcf L, dp. ATK ATK MASH DAT ISH!!!!!

Assists: no idea how or when to use them...someone pm'd me on xbl saying maybe you call out your assists too much....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Azure J

Long assed post of catching up, but this page has a ton of good stuff to comment on:

I'd say Weasel Shot should be on there, too. Such an amazing move.

I am not even kidding you when I tell you that I spent most of the day's free time watching the Ryan Hunter crossunder from CEO last year:

As part of a long re-watching of old and new Marvel footage to find new things to implement in my Marvel game only to realize that I really don't use enough Weasel Shot. :lol

I'm determined to master this shit though. Still the flashiest thing I've seen regarding Dante mixups.

I've tested Million Carats pretty extensively. It can't absorb any medium durability projectiles(which is mainly just Golden Lance) but it can absorb all low durability projectiles(like Piercing Bolt and the like). It also can only hit one character before the projectile disappears. Once it hits a character, it can't hit a second, and it won't absorb projectiles anymore.

As for Weasel Shot, I like it to escape, but if you have a beam or something like Rapid Slash/Vajra, you can time the assist call with Weasel Shot to set up an immediate, safe left/right. It's also so insanely + on block that you can keep pressure going. Just don't use it on Rocket Raccoon.

I won't lie, a lot of the stuff I knew about Million Carats comes from me using it as my defacto panic button when approached in a situations where I just want to say "FUCK YOU, BACK OFF".
Especially Zero's with bullshit ass Sentsuizan, how that cannot be punished on block and has that much frame advantage mystifies me.
:lol

At the same time, the note about being unable to absorb multiple projectiles I should kow but didn't. Weird.

Weasel Shot tech is completely stolen btw. :lol

Aye, but I'm also notoriously lazy when it comes to this sort of thing, haha.

It's still in the works, though. Just very, very slow going.

I'm definitely interested in something like this as I've mentioned before. Do it for a fellow lab monster. Maybe I can help a little with a teammate segment. :D

Good luck with eventually getting it out the door. I need every bit of help out there to elevate my dante play from super-scrub to some remote level of decency. The dante boards on srk have always been quite active, but the community seems to be really focused on new combo technology to the detriment of being able to find readily accessible info on neutral game stuff or how to properly utilitze many of dante's lesser-used moves. If I'm not doing a combo, most people would think I'd never played the character before. Herp derp box dash H, some random air plays, air S canceled into some combination of hammer and air play, and random teleports with either vajra or doom beam. Maybe throw in a stinger canceled into reverb shock here and there. It works, but it feels shitty to ignore like 80% of what he's capable of.

I know that feel bro. It's because I started to get WTF stomped by Team Anime when I wasn't hitting enough of my combos that I started to explore all the moves and their properties hoping I could come up with some personal breakthrough for myself. While I know I'd love to play some of that high octane Dante "rushdown", I also want to be aware enough of what his tools do so that I can play that lightning fast react once into full combo kinda game. It's always been what I preferred in these kinds of games after all.

The worst was when I learned full intensive Dante combos but couldn't convert from magic series hits into something serviceable. :lol

Yep. It's kind of funny, the team building in this game is so important.

I mean, on paper, my team lacks some synergy. It's all damage extension assists with some asshole behavior utilizing Nova / Wesker assists for unblockables, but really, it depends on the individual characters to get in on someone.

It's a huge weakness for my team. Frantic, Smurf, Killa..their teams have concepts and actual strategies where I'm just trying to fish for hits / use the occasional bullshit unblockable setup / rely on my reflexes.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I envied their teams.

The nice thing about the game is if you use a team long enough, you seem to be able to find SOMETHING crazy about almost any combination. Like I built 2 combos with Zero, without lightning loops, to eradicate almost anyone in 1 hit and my team can do the retardation that is 4 Hypers from 2 characters in 1 combo WITHOUT X-factor (obviously a show-off / swag maneuver, but has been helpful to kill high HP targets).

But in a tourney setting? It's nowhere near as consistent as their teams. Give me 20 games and I feel confident, but best 2/3 or sometimes even 3/5.....all about the team synergy :).

S'why Frantic has to come to EVO!!!!

Team building is really the reason why as of now I can safely say that I prefer Marvel styled tag games to other fighters (barring Vampire Saviour <3). At the same time I know exactly what that feeling is. It's like when you come up with a frame of what you want to do, you want it to be as viable as possible for every match up, especially if you love the characters and how they play. When the moment of truth comes however, you begin to judge yourself harshly when X can't deal with Y as well as you would like (or should if you aren't at that level yet).

You begin to mess around with everything and anything hoping something sticks while keeping in mind any little tricks you might have seen elsewhere. In that regard, I'm happy I did as much otherwise I wouldn't have discovered how much I love Amaterasu, but it also makes me feel a weird neutrality towards Doom even though he works so fucking well for the purpose of the secondary team I'm grinding out. It's like Doom isn't a "me" character (at current anyway) so I feel nothing when he's on the team and that's big for someone like me who needs that "fuck yeah my fucking team bitch" feeling through and through to do well. :lol

I think you can pick any two characters you like in this game, come up with a glue guy, and you have at least a couple tricks up your sleeve. Just will have to be more creative with some combinations than others.

Can't believe I got out of pools with the amount of bullshit in Vanilla using my old team :lol That game is insanity. Mad fun but pure insanity.

The two characters + glue idea has really been helpful in letting me try things outside of the norm and lay with a wild mix of different folks as of late. I still don't know how I got to Dante/Ammy BFF + Strider when initially I was going Dante/Felicia + Strider, but eventually, I started messing around with Dante BFF pairs and well, so much shit just happens naturally. Vergil/Morrigan was another situation like this just because I feel like Vergil's real tech comes from his meter usage and Morrigan is a Darkstalker with a meter assist and kooky mobility. Doom came into the picture only after I saw how effective MorriDoom was and while it does work for the theory, I really do wish if there was another "rain things down on folks" assist on another character sometimes just so I could try that out eventually. There are also times where I want to make a legit Vergil team as per current metagame with an OTG + Beam assist duo, but then I run into that issue of not liking anything I pick up.

Side note: OPness aside, Dormammu with 2C1D or 1D2C as an assist would easily be my favorite thing ever for this setup. :lol

I'm currently particularly fond of Dante & Felicia with either Phoenix or Magneto guest starring on anchor (dat Estaka), but that team combo needs time in the oven most of which is to be spent learning how to Swagnus.

Zero/Dante/Phoenix is also in a similar position, not because I need to learn anything specific (beyond Lightning Loops as Zero), but just because any Phoenix team I make I need to learn proper reset situations for. As much as I will burn meter with a Phoenix on deck, I need to have a plan to build it all back that isn't totally brainless or "fight all remaining characters with Phoenix alone" mode. :lol

Actually..

Hey Dahbomb, you love theorying and I love chatting / talking about it. What do you think of our squads?

Biz
Zero / Nova / Wesker

Smurfx
Hawkeye / Taskmaster / Haggar. Interchanges Hawk and Task based on match up, I think?

Killa
Spiderman / Hawkeye / X-23

Frantic
Dante / Vergil / Strider

Mahvel-GAF should just list their main tech and ponder it all out group style. We haven't had any fun group work stuff since Shaowebb did his statistics piece pre Ultimate after all. :lol

Dante (Jam Session)/Amaterasu (Cold Shots)/Strider (Vajira) here.

Thing is when team building Doom isn't gonna be on point usually unless you're DiosX or Clockwork. Unlike with most other characters where you have to build around them, Doom fits any position so there's alot of leeway when picking Doom. So now that you have X/Doom/X or X/X/Doom , does your second character make a good anchor, are they fitting best in second position?
Example. Marlinpie anchors Ammy and he likes Doom/Ammy THC shenanigans, I don't think Ammy makes a good anchor but he makes her work and also he has those Doom TACs so it makes sense to fit him into 2nd Slot.
Another thing to consider is Photon Array sucks. Period. It can make a safe DHC but damage wise is terrible, so you want to make sure your 2nd position has a good DHC for dat damage like Spencer or Vergil, sometimes that's why Doom gets relegated to anchor because they can't always take advantage of Sphere Flame.
On my Spencer/Vergil/Doom team I had Vergil anchor because he's straight up derpy with Xfactor. But I have anchor Doom now because Missiles for Spencer and Vergil leads to good extended BnBs and tbh I would be lying if I said Xfactor Doom didn't win me games.

All of this is true barring the Doom positioning (he really blows as an anchor outside of Guard Cancel XF3 Doom Time and grabs which are both maddeningly obvious). However, I've been very lucky in having Sphere Flame being a legit DHC thanks to Vergil's Bubble Boogie hyper. Most of V's combos end with him next to the place a character will land anyway so from there it's DHC into Sphere Flame and if I feel really bold (as this is still a beginner team) DHC once more into Morrigan Astral Vision and let the Sou Sou fly. :lol

Morrigan(meter)/Doom(missiles)/Phoenix(overdrive)

• Run away with soul fist spam + missiles to annoy opponent into rushing
  • mixup with jH and S when covered to get a hit
  • flight cancel combo -> exchange glitch to keep them from mashing down -> marlinpie doom combo(builds 4 bars)
  • raw tag in phoenix
  • fight with phoenix/dark phoenix covered by doom missiles until she dies
  • left with Morrigan/Doom with a shit ton of meter for astral vision
  • anchor Doom with x-factor guard cancels

Vice

Cap(shield slash or charging star) /Wolverine(Barrage)/Doom(Missiles)

Use Missiles and barrage to lock down opponent or lame them out.
Play patiently with Cap while building meter. So Air slashes protected by missiles or barrage.
Cartwheel mix-ups with Wolverine
Hyper charging star to DHC into berserker charge with Wolverine.
Use Wolverine's stupid speed to pester opponent backed by shield/charging star
Once Wolverine dies fight with Captain America.
Pop XF as Cap to take full advantage of missile assist.
Lame it out as anchor doom.
Missiles allow for combo extension and protection for both Cap and Wolverine and it lets me get a little reckless with their moves.

I need to figure out what Doom can do when backed by Cap or Wolderien though.

Assist depends on character size.

Grecco

Spencer (Slant Shot)
Taskmaster (Horizontal Arrows)
Wesker (OTG Assist)

Thats my team right now. Might switch Wesker out eventually, and have either Felicia or Vergil. Maybe. I like how it is right now. Basically Kill characters with spencer. If Spencer dies, i may dhc Wesker in and have Taskmaster help or i may lame it out with Task depending on the matchup. Occasionally ill just keep Wesker in the back for fraudulent dark wesker comebacks. Im trying to improve my Spencer enough so i have to depend less on Wesker. Once that happens ill probably try to learn Vergil or Felicia. IF I run Vergil ill go Spencer/Vergil/Taskmaster, and if i run Felicia it will be Spencer/Taskmaster/Felicia

I'll go back to practicing the team after this week (since I'm not entering Marvel this Saturday), but I still love me some Joe/Frank/RR. Most of my losses have come from mindlessly rushing in, which I still need to remedy.

Azure J

Just a question to my Vergil players real quick, when you're doing the Ramza version of his BnB (M - H - Stinger - S - Upper Slash (H) - release Round Trip...) how do you keep them in the combo long enough for Round Trip to come back so you can do the Judgement Cut L xx Summoned Swords - Lunar Phase loop?

Just a question to my Vergil players real quick, when you're doing the Ramza version of his BnB (M - H - Stinger - S - Upper Slash (H) - release Round Trip...) how do you keep them in the combo long enough for Round Trip to come back so you can do the Judgement Cut L xx Summoned Swords - Lunar Phase loop?

Assuming I interpreted this correctly a cr.H will do it.

shaowebb

Iron Fist/Shuma works okay, but they addition of Doom was redundant. Needed a projectile snuffer more than another move to stop combos or irritate people doing jumping anything to escape the fistening. Solution? Taskmaster. He gets Iron Fist inside, and he is absolutely troll with Shuma. If I can get Shuma on assist for Taskmaster its way better than Shuma with Taskmaster assist. I just got to be careful because Shuma doesn't anchor too well. so I need to make certain to TAC or find a chance to simply pop him back out. Means the team can attempt maximum rushdown with Iron Fist or swap to full on lame tactics if needed with Task and Shuma.

Either way I'll see what free time I can get here and there to practice the characters. Shuma is gonna take some work outside the corner. Anyone here got tool tips for Shuma on what I should try messing with?

Solune

Long assed post of catching up, but this page has a ton of good stuff to comment on:

All of this is true barring the Doom positioning (he really blows as an anchor outside of Guard Cancel XF3 Doom Time and grabs which are both maddeningly obvious). However, I've been very lucky in having Sphere Flame being a legit DHC thanks to Vergil's Bubble Boogie hyper. Most of V's combos end with him next to the place a character will land anyway so from there it's DHC into Sphere Flame and if I feel really bold (as this is still a beginner team) DHC once more into Morrigan Astral Vision and let the Sou Sou fly. :lol

I don't think Doom actually "blows" as an anchor at all, he just has a hard time against other zoners. Box dash J.M is really derpy, almost derpy as Dante Box dash J.H and any hit in X3 leads to a ToD easy. Also since you can ToD without having to spend meter, you can actually force a mix up with a Sphere Flame on incoming characters if timed correctly, much like Acid Rain without the teleport. Another thing I should add is J.H at any height can be hitconfirmed off of.

Also Vergil / Doom synergy is among the best in the game, but it's Doom after all.

Dormammu also has some pretty swag TAC and air combos in general that no one has ever used. There's even a combo I've only seen done on a GFAQs video that works like Nova's relaunch.

Morrigan(meter)/Doom(missiles)/Phoenix(overdrive)

• Run away with soul fist spam + missiles to annoy opponent into rushing
  • mixup with jH and S when covered to get a hit
  • flight cancel combo -> exchange glitch to keep them from mashing down -> marlinpie doom combo(builds 4 bars)
  • raw tag in phoenix
  • fight with phoenix/dark phoenix covered by doom missiles until she dies
  • left with Morrigan/Doom with a shit ton of meter for astral vision
  • anchor Doom with x-factor guard cancels
Dark Phoenix is really frustrating to use without XF3, and you'll likely have to burn XF1.

Azure J

I should really get around to learning some TAC combos. *Needs the notation for this*

I don't think Doom actually "blows" as an anchor at all, he just has a hard time against other zoners. Box dash J.M is really derpy, almost derpy as Dante Box dash J.H and any hit in X3 leads to a ToD easy. Also since you can ToD without having to spend meter, you can actually force a mix up with a Sphere Flame on incoming characters if timed correctly, much like Acid Rain without the teleport. Another thing I should add is J.H at any height can be hitconfirmed off of.

Also Vergil / Doom synergy is among the best in the game, but it's Doom after all.

Well, for everything that I say about the character, I must remain optimistic about all of this since I continue to put the time in with him on that particular team. I'll take your word for everything especially since I a newbie Doom. I just need to strap in and put in some lab time.

GatorBait

I'm so sorry you won't feel that way after playing as him.

Yeah, it sucks.

I don't know how popular of an idea this is, and I know it is sort of sacrilegious to change a fighting game character from iteration to iteration, but I think some of the Marvel veterans could really use a ground up reworking in MvC4 if it is ever released. I'd really like to see a fresh take on some of the characters without the dev team feeling constrained by existing movesets. Some of the new characters are so well done, I'd like to see that same ingenuity applied to some MvC vets.

FSLink

Banned
Currently rocking two main teams:

Zero (Ryuenjin)/Frank West (Shopping Cart)/Dante (Jam Session)

Typical Zero team with Frank West because I like fishing with TACs to level up Frank to at least 4. Frank and Dante are pretty good buds too if Zero dies early on too.

and

Wesker (Gunshot)/Hawkeye (Horizontal Arrows)/Doom (Missiles)

Obvious teleport mixups with Hawkeye assist + teleport, occasional zone with Missiles, or setup a command grab if I find they're blocking the missiles on the ground too much. Doom Lv3 X-Factor is pretty weak I agree, so I tend to go with X-Factor with Hawkeye and zone/attempt for grabs.

Nert

Two teams here, although I don't do anything too sophisticated with either of them.

1) Viewtiful Joe (Groovy Uppercut)/Firebrand (Hell Spitfire)/Rocket Raccoon (Log)

Unless I'm playing against a zoning team, I love to be full screen at the start of a match. Air dashing backwards, using Voomerang L, landing, tossing out another Voomerang, and calling out the log make for a very effective and annoying wall. When my opponent starts to sit back and block more often, I'll charge up a Voomerang and then link together as many charged Voomerangs as I can get away with. They seem to really piss people off and get them to play more erratically, allowing me to open people up for a combo. Joe's crossup j.S and instant overhead make it pretty easy to get something started, but I'm terrible at executing anything beyond the basic series. I inevitably end up trying to TAC into Firebrand.

Firebrand's combos, while lengthy and relatively low damage, are very easy to input, so I tend to do the most damage with him. The frame advantage given by a blocked aerial Bon Voyage makes it very easy to abuse when trying to open someone up. Hell Dive M in the air also leads to fairly brain dead crossups when I call out the log, although it also makes the resulting combo shorter by eating up the wall bounce. If necessary, I can super jump into the corner and spam Fireball M; this is especially effective at goading people into mistakes (like charged Voomerangs).

My anchor Rocket Raccoon is really fraudulent. I tend to lay down a couple of traps and fire off several log traps while I'm at full screen. If someone is winning the zoning war or is able to avoid the logs, I tend to use Spitfire M to cover Tunnel Rat M and go for a mixup. If I connect, I almost always fail to land a full combo, but I at least create some distance again. I try to build enough meter with Firebrand beforehand to have a level three on hand for Rocket Raccoon, as it can often land a killing blow for me.

2) Tron (Bandit Boulder)/Chris (Gun Fire M)/Arthur (Dagger Toss)

Tron's substantial health and decent meterless damage output allow her to serve as a battery for Chris and Arthur. Arthur's daggers can cover my fairly derpy air dash/j.S offense, and when I land an overhead, it can usually take out at least half of someone's health. I toss in a few Bonne Strikes and air throws to try to mix up the offense a little bit, with the air throws being useful after people have started blocking the j.S. From full screen, I can toss out Beacon Bombs with daggers and sometimes trap someone, leading to a full combo.

When Tron is dead, I start playing very lame. Chris comes in with at least two bars, making it easy to toss out a grenade super to create some space. After the grenade super, I immediately go into a Gun Fire M/Daggers/Gun Fire M chain before they can get out of block stun, which deals decent chip. After that, I do a lot of super jumps into air magnum spam. When people get used to that pattern, I try to come down with an overhead instead of using the magnum, which sometimes catches people off guard. Goddess Bracelet is a nice DHC to have when I have meter to burn because it's so easy to connect with. When I get an opening, I try to put Arthur into Gold Armor and then swap him back out.

Arthur makes for a deadly anchor, especially against people who aren't familiar with the matchup. I almost never use X-Factor before he's out, as X-Factor level 3 Gold Armor crossbow spam can wipe out entire teams. If I'm playing against someone that calls out assists recklessly, I wait for one to pop out and then react with Arthur level 3 > X-Factor> Goddess Bracelet, which almost always kills. When Gold Armor and X-Factor run out, I'm usually screwed, although I can sometimes catch people off guard with j.S.

In general, I feel comfortable with the neutral game, zoning, and mixing people up, but I'm absolutely terrible at executing high damage combos. It doesn't help that I play characters like Viewtiful Joe and Rocket Raccoon that have fairly difficult BnBs (compared to, say, Wesker or Ryu). I should just suck it up and invest some time in training mode.

paul187

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to have to set it up in training mode to see who on my team can get out of it. Been getting reset to death all day.

Dark Phoenix is really frustrating to use without XF3, and you'll likely have to burn XF1.
I'm a huge Phoenix fan, I like using her on point. I just use her as a threat to fuck up people's game plan while I build meter for Astral Vision. I'd rather have a beam assist and slant shot, but I can't help it. This is the strongest Phoenix team I can come up with.

Nert

Maybe it's because I've used Joe for so long, but his BnBs aren't difficult in the slightest.

Whenever I try to learn combos like this, I always fuck up on the air dashes. Getting the timing down has just been rough, but it's probably something I could get through enough practice.

Don't worry, Beef can't do those either.

I sure can't!

My go-to BnB for Joe is MH, M Uppercut, air M, jump, air M, air S then cancel the first hit of air S into H Red Hot Kick. After that, depending on the situation/if I can remember, I have a few choices.

1) Crouching H, Standing S, MH, jump, MH, jump, MH, M Red Hot Kick > Six Machine
2) Same as the above, but replace RHK with a TAC into second character
3) Crouching H into Slow
4) Crouching H into Mach Speed, H quickly after the launch into TAC or H Mash kicks into Six Machine Cannon

#4 is for swag purposes, so I don't do it anymore. Too much hit stun deterioration, plus depending on the character they can fall out.

DR2K

Banned
Yep whenever theres a time out on the character select screen the netcode freezes up happens 100% of the time. People are intentionally doing this too, lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yep whenever theres a time out on the character select screen the netcode freezes up happens 100% of the time. People are intentionally doing this too, lol.

That's happened to me before, but that's just because my router went out. Maybe you traded routers with Beef?

smurfx

get some go again
man hawkeye is so good against doom missiles. don't ever call doom missiles and stand there unless you want doom to get hit with gimlet and if i have 2 meters and x factor then say goodbye to doom. if the character jumps i can quick shot him and let him get very little or no missiles out all.

I'm a huge Phoenix fan, I like using her on point. I just use her as a threat to fuck up people's game plan while I build meter for Astral Vision. I'd rather have a beam assist and slant shot, but I can't help it. This is the strongest Phoenix team I can come up with.
I use Phoenix on point, so I know how you feel. I often feel like I'd rather have the 5 bars than have her go dark if she's on point, though.

smurfx

get some go again
wonder how bad infrit would destroy me with nova considering biza is owning my soul right now with nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom