• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've been mulling it for a while, but after the latest Assist Me, I think I'm gonna try out a Phoenix team variant.

Nova/Iron Man/Phoenix

or

Akuma/Iron Man/Phoenix

I'm such a character whore, I can't stick to any one team. Gonna need to find a solid one and practice up though in the next week.

I thought it was the best RR I've seen thus far, but I also haven't seen many RRs.

Well, yeah, that's not a hard title to obtain. The only Raccoons I've seen on stream are me, and Kusoru. I don't even need to explain why I don't count, and Kusoru's Raccoon didn't actually see much play himself.

Well, yeah, that's not a hard title to obtain. The only Raccoons I've seen on stream are me, and Kusoru. I don't even need to explain why I don't count, and Kusoru's Raccoon didn't actually see much play himself.
This guy was rocking it. ROMs into boulder trap loops and instant overheads all over the place. It was the first time I thought "THAT is the RR I saw in the reveal trailer!" Everything else has seemed like a bait and switch.

Dahbomb

I think padtrick might be the best vergil in the U.S.
Not the best but he is officially one of the best Vergils in the USA really. He stepped up his game a lot, learned optimized combos and added new tricks. Its still a basic Vergil in terms of game plan and set ups but his great spacing and fundamentals with the character makes it super effective.

Lot at enzos Phoenix teams. So bad.

Actually nova plus iron man isn't bad at all but you have to learn the swag iron man tac combos. The Akuma Phoenix team is total garbage its basically 2 support characters trying to build meter for Phoenix.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lot at enzos Phoenix teams. So bad.
Elaborate. Nova team would be better than the Akuma one though, but from where I'm sitting, each of those teams fill up the bad-ass-o-meter to sufficient levels, the most important criteria when making teams, next to matching colours.

I pick characters I like and mash them together, mostly. There's just far too many I like.

Azure J

Was this long set between MarlinPie and Yipes posted?

Pretty one sided but god damn is this all as entertaining as you'd think it'd be.

Shout outs to Smurfx signing in and getting called out by Yipes.

Ah, the Live Oratory stuff is finally hitting youtube? Godlike. Some of those matches were amazing SSS level shit.

I've been mulling it for a while, but after the latest Assist Me, I think I'm gonna try out a Phoenix team variant.

Nova/Iron Man/Phoenix

or

Akuma/Iron Man/Phoenix

I'm such a character whore, I can't stick to any one team. Gonna need to find a solid one and practice up though in the next week.

I know the feeling regarding trying different things. It feels like I'm trying a different combination every 10 seconds in this game. :lol

@Dah - I'm no better, I'm still trying to see/force a synergy between Dante/Felicia/Phoenix just because that's my favorite combination of favorite characters in the game. :lol

Nova/Iron Man/Phoenix

or

Akuma/Iron Man/Phoenix

Is X/Iron Man/Phoenix the requirement?

If so, your team is basically your point character backed by unibeam, and then doing your best to get to 5 bars. Iron Man won't have an assist to help him, so there's a very good chance he won't do much before dying. Phoenix can't help outside of combos.

Therefore, your point character needs to be someone who can absolutely rock with unibeam. I don't put Akuma in that category, and Akuma really needs meter to operate. I'm skeptical about Nova, but it could work. Personally, I'd give Strider/Iron Man/Phoenix a shot. Or abuse the TAC glitch and use Zero or something to guaranteed TAC to Iron Man for big meter gain.

Regardless, you'll need to learn Iron Man TAC combos to make the team work.

I know the "team whore" feeling. I felt so settled before Vajra came into this world...

I've gotten one "must play" character from each iteration of this game, so I feel like I just need one more! :-/

How does a team of Ghost Rider/Hulk/Akuma sound? I think I wanna try that as my new Team of the Week.
How is Ghost Rider going to hurt anything?

Dahbomb

Edited in some more remarks. Nova plus iron man works but your skills and tech have to be on point with all three characters. You can switch between repulsar and unibeam depending on match ups. you need to learn advance fly combos with nova and advance resets combining javelin and repulsar. Iron man had to play solo but can use Phoenix rage for lockdown and combo extensions.

I can't see the other team working at all except for iron man on point. With 2 combo extenders you can dish out good meter less damage with iron man but akuma without meter is bad.

Azure@ that team isn't bad you just gotta step up your mix up and reset game with Dante.

Thanks for tuning in guys, I'm fairly fraud-like against these guys since I play against them so often (and I drop too much shizz still T_T)

Glad JKO won though, the tears produced alone were worth it. Chris Evans making it happen.

Rocky is truly annoying once romket skates get going, I was definitrly on tilt though. We just get streaks against each other, he's probably the guy I play the most haha. Wish I did better.

Dahbomb

Phoenix teams require that you be an expert with your starting two characters synergy and tech wise. You gotta have the tech, the resets and tac combos plus impeccable defense to make a Phoenix team works. Half ass effort with a Phoenix team will expose you hard. She is a super high maintenance bitch in ultimate.

Thanks for tuning in guys, I'm fairly fraud-like against these guys since I play against them so often (and I drop too much shizz still T_T)

Glad JKO won though, the tears produced alone were worth it. Chris Evans making it happen.

Rocky is truly annoying once romket skates get going, I was definitrly on tilt though. We just get streaks against each other, he's probably the guy I play the most haha. Wish I did better.
It was cool to see Bmeister play, too.

If you guys did some casuals I'd tune in. Enjoyable teams to watch.

I don't think Hulk can get anything off of Tatsu.
I don't see how dashing forward and landing a j.S wouldn't work.

Anth0ny

Phoenix teams require that you be an expert with your starting two characters synergy and tech wise. You gotta have the tech, the resets and tac combos plus impeccable defense to make a Phoenix team works. Half ass effort with a Phoenix team will expose you hard. She is a super high maintenance bitch in ultimate.

I prefer the Viscant method:

Wesker on point, mixups/resets/easy ass bnb combos all day. Of course, easier said than done :lol

If I had any execution whatsoever, I'd be playing Magneto/Doom/Phoenix. Mad respect to Champ for rocking that team, it ain't easy.

I really want to see that guy play. What were his best matches so I can go look for them in the archive later?

Azure J

While we're on the topic of resets, can someone give me a briefer on how the Grapple + low hitting assist reset works exactly? I seem to remember a video that explained this better, but it escapes me right now.

Dahbomb

Basically after you get someone in grapple they automatically tech forward making it really easy to set them up for the unblockable.

My requirements for a phoenix team:

• Must be able to build bar incredibly quickly off a single touch
  • Must be able to create consistent, safe pressure
  • Must not be reliant on TACs unless the glitch is available or creates an overwhelming advantage without needing down exchange
  • Must not lose the ability to kill without access to hypers
  • Assists should help Phoenix as well as point characters

teams that fit these criteria:

Morrigan/Doom(missiles)/Phoenix - TAC trick to build 4 bars in one combo, Morrigan/Doom is very difficult to deal with
Zero/Doom(beam)/Phoenix - TAC trick to build 4 bars in one combo, Zero/Doom is very difficult to deal with
Dante/Frank West/Phoenix - level 5 Frank off one TAC with no meter, massive safe pressure and resets
Doom/MODOK(bomb)/Phoenix - TAC hell and unblockable reset setups
Spencer/Magneto/Phoenix - Spencer can kill 2 characters without meter with level 1 x-factor, EMD assist creates massive openings, Magneto has great TACs, awesome resets with slant shot
Spencer/Viewtiful Joe/Phoenix - bet everything on the infinite

Generally speaking, these are the best pairs with phoenix:
Morrigan/Zero: safe pressure, can reliably down exchange
Doom: best assist + TAC combo in the game, very strong character

Dahbomb

By the way Joe plus Vergil is crazy. He gets easy mode tods with the assist all meter less. This is like the only way to make Vergil and Phoenix work. If Phoenix dies you still have a stacked Vergil to worry about.

Oh and I agree with all of that.

The main tech I'm working on right now for Phoenix is trying to figure out how to use a shortened sougenmu loop with Zero so that the opponent gets killed at least midway through a TAC to Doom. That way you build 2-3 bars at least while killing. That way you don't have to risk a weird Doom reset or using meter for a Sphere Flame at the end of the combo where there's no meter to build any more.

In addition, if the opponent happens to guess right on the TAC, they still get tagged by the clone and you get advantage.

Alright GAF Theoryfighter Force, it's time to assemble...to help me.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about my team, and I'm sure more than anything that I absolutely want to play Firebrand. I enjoy using him even more than Dormammu. The guy just has to many fun setups and things to think about, and his style is off the charts. I still feel Capcom dropped the ball on him, and he should have a 5-stage utility hyper, but that's another story...which I'll tell in black below so as not to interrupt the narrative.

Luminous Body has no precedent in the games. They should have made use of the crests. Heck, why not have Firebrand using magic to cause earthquakes and summon death like in Demon Crest? I digress. Demon's Crest had different...crests, which Firebrand was searching for: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Time, and Infinity. Simply put, he starts with Fire, and every qcb.AA you should earn another crest, permanently, for 1 bar. Each crest gives you new abilities, like new kinds of projectiles, new mobility options, etc. So, kind of like a Dark Phoenix that you build up to, but you don't get to heal.

Look at all this potential!:
http://8bithorse.blogspot.com/2010/02/demons-crest.html

Anyway, so I want Firebrand, but I don't want to drop Dormammu. I think Firebrand gets some good stuff from Dormammu via Stalking Flare setups, but both gentlemen are lacking in good assists. So, I need something really solid to hold the team together. I'm pretty flexible on team order as long as Dormammu isn't on point - I still feel this is generally a bad strategy.

I want my third to be able to provide a strong offense for the team via his/her assist while covering all the bad matchups. Hidden Missiles is an obvious suggestion, but neither of my characters are superb at covering it like, say, Magneto can. When I played Thor for a month, one thing I noticed is that, as an aerial-focused character, he gained a ton from horizontal assists, much more than he gained from Hidden Missiles. Since Firebrand and Dormammu are similar, my thought is that they also might benefit a lot from a strong horizontal assist, but it probably shouldn't be EMD/Plasma Beam because it's more difficult for Firebrand to get something out of them during his aerial advance.

Honestly, if Soul Drain were an assist, I might do that, but it's not (Capcom hates giving characters I like good assists). So, my criteria are:
1) Horizontal coverage.
2) Doesn't cause knockdown.
3) High priority.
4) Not a character I hate so much that I want to drop Dormammu just so I don't have to put up with this bullshit, like Iron Man or Chris.

Honestly, looking at all this my brain says: "Pick Arthur". Ideally it's the kind of assist that allows me to do save ground Bon Voyages whenever I want while also giving me time for aerial cross-ups with the assist.

I doubt anyone will tell me anything I don't already know, but it felt good to type all that out. :p

Edit: Also considering Vergil or Storm.
lolwut?

Haunts is free in Marvel. And he uses top tier team.

http://www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner
He quit during Vanilla, QQing about X-Factor.

Edit: I wasn't attempting to argue with you, I was just saying why he's probably not very good.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He's playing on his stream. Using Vergil, Wesker and I forgot the last character. It was all high tier characters though.

Honestly, if Soul Drain were an assist, I might do that, but it's not (Capcom hates giving characters I like good assists). So, my criteria are:
1) Horizontal coverage.
2) Doesn't cause knockdown.
3) High priority.
4) Not a character I hate so much that I want to drop Dormammu just so I don't have to put up with this bullshit, like Iron Man or Chris.

Honestly, looking at all this my brain says: "Pick Arthur". Ideally it's the kind of assist that allows me to do save ground Bon Voyages whenever I want while also giving me time for aerial cross-ups with the assist.

I doubt anyone will tell me anything I don't already know, but it felt good to type all that out. :p
Why not pick Arthur then? He's a good character. Hawkeye and Taskmaster work, but I doubt you'll find them as fun. Rocket Raccoon's double shot could be interesting.

smurfx

get some go again
gORG2.jpg

Azure J

Goddamnit, I am so close to that Real Sparda Son Damage but I just can't hit this consistently enough to see the theory become real tech. Anyone of my Dante/Strider players want to try this and report the results?

M - H - Stinger - BC Volcano - j.S (this is an extremely tight link off the jump cancel from Volcano) - Assist (Vajira) - Volcano - TK'd Volcano - TK'd Volcano - Beehive - [your extensions here]

I was trying it a few times in the corner and felt like there's an easy 600 - 700K pre-meter to be had considering that all of the above plus a launcher and 2 bullets from Charge Shots does 530K-ish. And of course, trying it out now after I've moved myself means I haven't hit the initial parts of the combo once. :lol

Kioshen

This guy was rocking it. ROMs into boulder trap loops and instant overheads all over the place. It was the first time I thought "THAT is the RR I saw in the reveal trailer!" Everything else has seemed like a bait and switch.

Well that's the first time I've seen that term used outside of Magneto. What does ROM mean anyway ?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Cross-Posting from Srk:

Fanatiq on srk said:
Someone earlier in this thread eluded to the idea that I don't help other Magnetos." Going to stream in about 30 minutes, if you wanna call me out on magnetic blast loops I'll be @ twitch.tv/mrfanatiq. Hypergrav loops does more damage than the magnetic blast loop, and Magnetic blast loops does 9k more damage than a Complete rom. If you didn't know, I've always been able to do rom in Vanilla, but I've often times done flight loop as I NEVER want to drop a combo in tourney and nerves make rom more difficult. My main focus is hit confirming to assure that every touch is death for my opponent or at least a complete combo. A complete combo does a lot to your opponent's psyche. Rom to hypergrav loop IMO is the better choice. Further wall carry in fewer hits = sooner/more reps for hypergrav loop = more damage.""

Spent about an hour + that day, testing damage on combos. To discover Magnetic blast loos are NOT the most damage. It was then that I realized this new school of players don't focus on truth, efficiency; They focus on flash and style. I realized I'm not going to change that so I decided those who wanted help would come to me and I'd help them. I don't try to change the masses. When I was actively playing marvel and won 3 seasons of WNF in a row, and won a good 95% of my money matches (including marlinpie genghis viscant and any other good player that would mm me) and people were still claiming my sentinel sucked, I recognized that they have no idea what true skill is. I don't play to impress an audience, I play to win.

I released that video because I had a dream. I wanted to be the flashiest, most impressive magneto storm and sentinel that existed. I realized that this game isn't effectively played that way. I had to drop those resets/flashy combos and go with what was the most effective. Without question, during vanilla, I was the best MSS player. People questioned whether or not I had the best storm. Comparing my storm to Justin Wong's. Justin himself said "Fanatiq has the best storm I've ever seen." and went on to explain that he thought storm sucked originally and saw the way I played her and realized she had a lot more potential, so he picked her back up. The 09'ers couldn't see the difference. Marlinpie was the only guy I would compare to my magneto back then. He had flash, I was the most effective. We played a set I won, but I still had to admit, dude was ridiculously good. I wrote a whole article on that. Every top player back then knew without question I was the best magneto player and there was not anyone who could perform well to even contest that I had the best Storm and Sentinel.

http://mrfanatiq.blogspot.com/

When ultimate came out, I didn't like the game and was focused on LoL. I got worse and worse, but didn't care. It wasn't my primary focus. I didn't like "new magneto" nor did I like "new storm" and I still don't like "new sentinel." So I considered dropping those characters. I screwed around with rocket raccoon and nova very briefly before one day deciding, I would give magneto one more go. Simply not touching magneto for a while and embracing the idea of not playing him was enough for me to let go of Vanilla habits and allowed me to open up to the concept of Ultimate Magneto. I moved cleaner and almost didn't notice the restrictions. I posted on FB "Magneto doesn't suck now, he's just not as fraud friendly"TM and started working on maximizing combos for ultimate. Alioune loops came out and I saw right away that he did what we back in the mvc2 days called cheating. When you start a combo with something impractical but that maximizes damage it doesn't hold a lot of weight with me. Its not what I call, true damage. I tested the combos for their true damage and compared them with that of my own only to discover that my combos did more damage. I never developed a Magnetic blast game (for combos) because of that. Not that I'm incapable (see the highlight combo from the above video), I just didn't see the purpose.

I wanted to drop storm, as I still feel she does no damage and builds no meter and is pretty bad without x-factor. I began playing with Dr. Doom, Wesker, and Spencer. Trying to see who would be a suitable replacement for Storm. I didn't feel very comfortable with any of the other 3 yet, so when I went to that wnf, I used Storm. I went undefeated and storm actually made quite a few of my comebacks. I realized that she isn't a battery like magneto, but her utility is unmatched. I finally felt like she fit on my team for UMVC3. I still feel she has a lot of weaknesses and argued with the FGTV house that she's below mid-tier, which they strongly disagreed with. In all honesty, if I wasn't playing her, they wouldn't have that argument, but that's an entirely different issue.

I'm very clearly not a character loyaltist type guy. I've NEVER since the game came out claimed that I picked the characters out of loyalty. I said FROM THE BEGINNING, I play these characters because they're good. Not because of their dominance in mvc2. Though their dominance in MvC2 was what made me try them initially (except sentinel.) I NEVER played sentinel in mvc2. In Fact, I hated him. I was an MSP and the counter to the MSP matchup was Santhrax (Storm Sentinel Commando) pre yipes that is. I wanted sentinel to fail in this game. I wanted him to be bad. I had lengthy arguments with Neo about why sentinel would suck in this game before it ever came out. I originally played MSChun-li when this game came out. I didn't like chun, so I switched to DRDoom Hidden missiles. I didn't like Dr. Doom so I eventually switched to sent drones and discovered that they are the best assist for Magneto hands down. I never looked back. I didn't pick sentinel because I liked him, I picked him because he benefited magneto and I still believe he is a great anchor. Lastly, when ultimate was announced and the magneto nerfs were witnessed, everyone asekd me if I would keep playing MSS or if I would look at any of the new characters. I said EVERY TIME... I'll only look at new characters if my old characters don't work any more. Thats not indicative of character loyalty. Its saying, as long as my characters are GOOD, I'll keep playing them. If they're no longer good, I'll move on.
I'm not a character loyaltist, never have been, never will be. I play what I think is good, and what I think fits me, and what I think I can win with. I'm a realist.

The truth of the matter is, us veterans are outnumbered. So what we hear about more often than not are things that don't pertain to gameplay that none of us care about. New character outfit here, new impractical, crazy combo there. Players with little talent, exploiting things about these new games that are bad, and being compared to veterans is ridiculous. I'm still willing to help any player that truly wants tips on how to improve their gameplay. I'm not going to go post in a public forum where 85% of the players are going to tell me why I'm wrong even though I have results. If you want help message me on facebook, or on my stream (which is up more often than down) twitch.tv/mrfanatiq I try to answer every question I get.

I plan to teach the new community a lesson through these matches. People forget that skill takes practice and that an out of practice player isn't going to perform at his best. That is how posts go from "fanatiq sucks in ultimate" to me winning st. valentine's masacre and people saying "Fanatiq is easily top 5 in ultimate." To me picking up LoL again and not practicing and people believe I'm bad at the game. Not rusty, just bad. Wait til you see my non-rusty game play. Or the players that said FChamp was a fraud when ultimate came out and he was maining Ghostrider and Dr. Strange. I said back then, he'll find himself and then he'll be at the top...and look at him now. At match 1 of these money matches, when you get that sinking feeling in your stomach and you say to yourself "I made a huge mistake" don't say it didn't come without warning. Welcome back to 07 kids.

ITS MAHVEL BAYBEE

This is kinda LOLish, considering the drama surrounding this money match.

nolemite

Neo Member

much respect to you Karst if you can make Arthur work. I want to play you before you have that team figured out! :)

Solune

I noticed as much, I should really get around to it, but just being able to hammer out some BnBs as the trio would be enough for me right now.

Speaking of BnBs, here's a 2 bar 935K Dante solo video I'm stealing some tech from. Clearly I need to learn to use the j.S after a Volcano more.

This link is like ridiculously tight. I don't find it consistent and it's funny I'm saying this right after that Fanatiq post was made. I agree with him, High damage combos that start off impractically are kind of ridiculous. But also that type of research being made by players does lead to new stuff, so in that way I think that tech should still be developed because it leads to new innovative play.

Frantic

Goddamnit, I am so close to that Real Sparda Son Damage but I just can't hit this consistently enough to see the theory become real tech. Anyone of my Dante/Strider players want to try this and report the results?

M - H - Stinger - BC Volcano - j.S (this is an extremely tight link off the jump cancel from Volcano) - Assist (Vajira) - Volcano - TK'd Volcano - TK'd Volcano - Beehive - [your extensions here]

I was trying it a few times in the corner and felt like there's an easy 600 - 700K pre-meter to be had considering that all of the above plus a launcher and 2 bullets from Charge Shots does 530K-ish. And of course, trying it out now after I've moved myself means I haven't hit the initial parts of the combo once. :lol
It does about 570k when all is said and done. It's not a very optimized combo, because Beehive is done very early in the combo. TK'd Volcanos should be done mid-combo, rather than early in the combo. The reason for that is once the TK'd Volcanos are done, you're forced to use Beehive due to HSD, and Beehive scales the damage to shit. You want to use a different assist before you do TK'd Volcanos to do as much damage as possible.

Still, this post got me off my ass and motivated me to finish a video I've been planning/working on. Damage optimized Dante/Strider combos. Or as optimized as I felt like going. Since my recording setup has a delay, I just went for the ease. I'm sure I could squeeze out more damage if I tried.

Tobe

im too fond of magneto emd to switch characters. instead of practicing vergil, im practicing thor online. best feeling ever i just hit a guy with 3 mighty resets in a row to kill hulk. and those combos in the srk thread are SWAG!!!

much respect to you Karst if you can make Arthur work. I want to play you before you have that team figured out! :)
Arthur is actually good in the anchor position. The community just hasn't caught up. I'd place him around the same tier as Morrigan as an anchor, except his assist is one of the best projectiles in the game.

360GAF regulars, what times do you guys usually play online?
Get a PS3! :p

Cross-Posting from Srk:
This is kinda LOLish, considering the drama surrounding this money match.
I thought Fanatiq's whole post was well written and thoughtful. I have gained a new level of respect for the man.

Karst why don't you just pick Dante with your dorm and fire brand team? He is definitely playable on anchor
Honestly I just hate Dante. Aesthetic appeal is a huge part of my enjoyment in games, and something about the character just makes me want to hurt myself. I've actually spent time working on him, and for some reason (I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY) when I think about this game I often practice Dante bnbs in my head even though I don't want to use him.

I don't think he's the best choice for this team - I need help that he can't provide. Dormammu and Dante are definitely bffs though, even though it makes me angry to say. I really loathe playing "hero" characters. Villainy 'til the end!

Why not pick Arthur then? He's a good character. Hawkeye and Taskmaster work, but I doubt you'll find them as fun. Rocket Raccoon's double shot could be interesting.
I'm going to mess with Arthur, Trish, and Vergil. All three have something to offer the team, and I wouldn't mind playing them. I'll also mess with Taskmaster, but I hate Hawkeye. Rocket Raccoon's double shot is an interesting idea - I'll fiddle with it.

im too fond of magneto emd to switch characters. instead of practicing vergil, im practicing thor online. best feeling ever i just hit a guy with 3 mighty resets in a row to kill hulk. and those combos in the srk thread are SWAG!!!
Why did it take you 3 resets to kill someone with Thor? I tease. Thor is actually super fun to play. I think he's underused, but it's because he's part of a category of character that no one wants to use.

Everyone wants to use a trenchcoat, so the characters that go well with the trenchcoats get picked and are called top characters. Dr. Strange's best partner is probably Hsien-ko though, but you'll probably never see that in a stream because it's two presumably bad characters teamed together. Thor absolutely destroys with Arthur's dagger assist, but again you'll never see it. Tron goes great with Chris, etc. I tend to think that the difference between "top" characters and others right now isn't whether they're actually good, but whether anyone wants to play them with the teams they need to win. I'm not saying that the top characters are secretly bad, just that if people took the "low tiers" seriously I don't think they'd be considered low tier anymore.

Case in point: Viewtiful Joe + Rocket Raccoon. Two "low tier" characters that rocked the USA, and are absolutely made for each other. Firebrand, AFAIK, still hasn't won a tournament, but aside from Zak Bennet we also haven't seen a single Firebrand team, and by that I mean a team built for him. Even Chrisis, who put so much work into Firebrand, was really just not making the team for Firebrand to dominate. Bennet is the first person, I think, to do this, and that's why he wins. If this community had fewer tier whores, streams would be far more interesting. But that requires people thinking and putting work into their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom