• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
here i thought you were the best psn guy.
dormammu.png

The Vergil army grows... If Justins new twitter post is any indication.

Azure: strange has a combo that builds 3 meter into lvl3 to kill even thor. He is now top 3 in damage out put.
Is that the ridiculous FotF combo that just surfaced? I'm really enjoying Strange. I might go Shuma/Dormammu/Strange, since this team can actually support Shuma-Gorath and I kind of miss him. Firebrand and Morrigan might just need another expansion to feel complete...

Time to re-militarize and invade back!

Karst is purddy good. So I guess he's the best.
I think back when Kadey did the streams I was a contender for that spot, but I'm so out of my game it's embarrassing. My play today was just shameful. SephirothRK is really good. Who was the other top 3 person from Kadey's tournament? Forgetting names...

Does not compute. *thinks back to our Vanilla matches*
I tease.

I actually reset my online record today. I'd rather my tag say "Beginner" than some rank that I stopped at because I didn't have the time to grind online.

How do you think I was commentating while playing without a headset?

I fought you guys with my feet.

lol
That explains 0-4 against assist-less Phoenix on point. >_>

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
So anyway.

Any of you ever had one of your assists caught in a combo, drop out of that combo, stand up and do his recovery animation as if he's about to leave the field like normal, then somehow get hit AGAIN before jumping away?

Lost a tournament match due to this yesterday. It'd be cool if someone could tell me why that happens. >_>

So anyway.

Any of you ever had one of your assists caught in a combo, drop out of that combo, stand up and do his recovery animation as if he's about to leave the field like normal, then somehow get hit AGAIN before jumping away?

Lost a tournament match due to this yesterday. It'd be cool if someone could tell me why that happens. >_>

Wait, what? That can happen?

smurfx

get some go again
So anyway.

lmao i don't know if i would rage or laugh if that happened to me.

Xevren

I've had weird instances where I just end up in the corner when the opponent was there, it's like we just magically traded places. Think I saw it on the Iplaywinner stream last night too.

Bizazedo

So anyway.

Yes.

It didn't happen to me, I did it to an opponent by accident.

Was he hit by something that causes a hard knockdown?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So anyway.

receipts.gif

So anyway.

Yup, been happening since Vanilla. They literally just stand up and fall down again :/

Dahbomb

Dr strange is so weird in that he has a lot of weird issues that he shouldn't have and hold back an other wise great character. I actually put on some time with him as strange goes godly with unibeam because it keeps opponent standing for crumple.

Issues with strange that I hope get fixed:

+ Mystic sword l has better lower hit box so it doesn't whiff against short characters during hit confirms
+ cr l actually hits low
+ sov has better frame advantage on hit. Its possible to get attacked even after landing a combo into sov which is total BS
+ teleport counter reworked so that strange instantly does palm after teleport. Auto correct attacks take a dump on this defensive tool.
+ I haven't seen the durability numbers on eoa but that shit gets beat out by even samurai edge. Something isn't right on it.
+ he needs a basic air dash at the minimum
+ discs need a buff too
+ needs better frames and priority on normals

What's actually gonna end up happening is that Capcom will nerf his swag combos to shit.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
receipts.gif
Someone recorded it. I'll try to put it up on Youtube when it's made available.

It was pretty funny. Score was 3-3 in losers' finals and I had the crowd on my side since my opponent was an out-of-stater, and when this happens someone in the back just goes "FUCK THIS GAME!" and I lol.

Dr strange is so weird in that he has a lot of weird issues that he shouldn't have and hold back an other wise great character. I actually put on some time with him as strange goes godly with unibeam because it keeps opponent standing for crumple.

Issues with strange that I hope get fixed:

+ I haven't seen the durability numbers on eoa but that shit gets beat out by even samurai edge. Something isn't right on it.
+ discs need a buff too

• Eye of Agamotto loses durability as it moves, and I'm sure most of the time gunshot is just going over it and hitting strange.
  • teleport after air discs ^_^

Start cancelling Strange's normals into EoA. Gets funny as hell. Once Strange gets time to set up the traps for his offence, he becomes really fun.

Karst, you flipflopped on us. You said there was something about Strange that made you hate him.

I'm still a newbie to this game but i've been playing for the past weeks (almost exclusively)....still can't get nova fly/unfly combo's down. If I do fly or unfly and do L right before it, it works fine. If I do H then a fly or unfly, the first H fly works but the second H unfly does a TAC

eff nova.

how do you level up frank (remember im a newb)

@GB: Maybe. ;-)

So anyway.

Never happened. Always the opposite for me - just a tenth of a second too late to juggle the assist!

I won't argue whether he needs to be better or not since I just started him, but I'll say a few things:
1) Unibeam's a smart idea. So is Senpu Bu!
2) Daggers of Denak probably shouldn't make him prone in the air.
3) Bolts of Balthakk, which made my wife say "Did they really name it that, or are you joking?", is possibly the most underrated assist in the game. TWO beams, the first of which staggers, with 8 durability each, that come out faster than Plasma Beam. Yowza! People don't like it because you can just duck under the beams, but if you're zoning it doesn't matter, and it's a great anti-assist tool, much like Mystic Ray. Played a guy yesterday who got Hidden Missiles out once thanks to this baby.
4) Reminds me of Vanilla Phoenix but without the shitty health, no air dash, and better options. Enjoyable.

+ Mystic sword l has better lower hit box so it doesn't whiff against short characters during hit confirms
I don't think this is a big deal. Mystic Sword L takes so long to complete that I wouldn't want to use it in a blockstring anyway.

+ cr l actually hits low
Do you really think that matters on a character like this?

+ sov has better frame advantage on hit. Its possible to get attacked even after landing a combo into sov which is total BS
Haha, good for me to know.

+ teleport counter reworked so that strange instantly does palm after teleport. Auto correct attacks take a dump on this defensive tool.
That would be neat.

10 durability, and then if you Impact Palm it resets to 10 (it actually replaces it with another identical projectile). As it travels, it loses power.

+ he needs a basic air dash at the minimum
I think left/right only would be interesting, but I'm not sure he needs it.

+ discs need a buff too
Only that they don't make him prone in the air, I think.

+ needs better frames and priority on normals
Why?

What's actually gonna end up happening is that Capcom will nerf his swag combos to shit.
Where's my link to the 3 bar combo?! :-D

• Eye of Agamotto loses durability as it moves, and I'm sure most of the time gunshot is just going over it and hitting strange.
  • teleport after air discs ^_^
Is that second one a change you want?

Start cancelling Strange's normals into EoA. Gets funny as hell. Once Strange gets time to set up the traps for his offence, he becomes really fun.
Is Eye of Agamotto really reliable to cancel into? The guide says it has 31 startup frames, while c.H has 27 recovery and is -9 on block, meaning you're going to be sitting there for about 13 frames doing nothing if you cancel on the first frame of recovery. s.H has 35 recovery and is -17 on block, which would leave you sitting for 14 frames. Impact Palm is 35 and -18, which is even worse.

Which leads me to wonder: what does Dr. Strange cancel his blockstrings into?

Karst, you flipflopped on us. You said there was something about Strange that made you hate him.
I know, right? I started using the assist, and thought "wow, that's actually really good". Then I went into H&H mode, which had 2600 participants last week (surprising!), and I made a team of:
Lilith (Primary)
Multiple Man
Kingpin

This makes Strange steal meter whenever he lands a hyper (about a full bar), starts him with 2-4 bars, gives me a team of 3 Dr. Strange's, and it boosts his hyper damage big time, to the point where Spell of Vishanti hits for about 600K. It's a great counter to Fin Fang Foom teams.

I love H&H mode because it lets you practice ONLY a new character. Whenever I pick up a new character, there's like a 90% chance that it's my new anchor, so not only do I suck with the character but I hardly ever get a chance to use the character because of Dormammu, and then when I do it's usually a super-quick XF3 battle where I either get smashed or luck it out. I did this with Dante previously, giving him Mephisto so I could Devil Trigger whenever I want to give me free reign with his abilities.

Anyway, I rocked this guy in H&H mode using just Dr. Strange, and it was really fun. A lot like Phoenix, but without being scared of death from a random hyper. I'm not saying I'm a Dr. Strange main now, but I'm going to keep with him for a while and see how it goes. His combos are really satisfying, too. I also like underplayed characters.

Yesterday the thought hit me: "Karst, Dr. Strange is your greatest foe. However, to be a great foe presumes the greatness necessary to be acknowledged as a foe."

TEAM UPDATE:
I was leaning toward Shuma-Gorath/Dormammu/Dr. Strange last night, but I think, instead, that I want to give a shot to a team that I have been thinking about for roughly 6 months, but never wanted to play because I hated Dr. Strange:

Dr. Strange (Bolts of Balthakk)
Dormammu (Dark Hole)
Morrigan (Dark Harmonizer)

Dr. Strange plays the delay game while building meter. He can make good use of the meter for himself to punish assist calls and such, too. THCing between Dormammu and Dr. Strange does let both Spell of Vishanti and Chaotic Flame hit, but I haven't tried the DHC yet. DHcing to Spell of Vishanti and Stalking Flare hits for only part of the flare.

As soon as I have some meter built up, I DHC Dormammu in and play the Dormammu/Morrigan synergy up as much as possible. Lots of Stalking Flares, in other words. Dr. Strange covers Dormammu's biggest problem: beam hypers can no longer stop Stalking Flare since I can now DHC into Seven Rings of Raggador.

If my opponent has a keepaway team with something like Vajra, I'll just turtle with Dr. Strange while calling Morrigan to build meter to kill the assist with Spell of Vishanti XFC Spell of Vishanti. If the opponent has a rushdown team, play standard Dr. Strange keepaway. If the opponent is teleport rushdown with Hidden Missiles/Jam Session/Vajra, I start the fight with Dormammu or Morrigan on point instead, and use Bolts of Balthakk to shut down the opponent's assist while having a strong rushdown game myself.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I wish he could teleport after the discs. Then he'd be vanilla phoenix.

Is Eye of Agamotto really reliable to cancel into? The guide says it has 31 startup frames, while c.H has 27 recovery and is -9 on block, meaning you're going to be sitting there for about 13 frames doing nothing if you cancel on the first frame of recovery. s.H has 35 recovery and is -17 on block, which would leave you sitting for 14 frames. Impact Palm is 35 and -18, which is even worse.

Which leads me to wonder: what does Dr. Strange cancel his blockstrings into?

Yesterday the thought hit me: "Karst, Dr. Strange is your greatest foe. However, to be a great foe presumes the greatness necessary to be acknowledged as a foe."

TEAM UPDATE:
I was leaning toward Shuma-Gorath/Dormammu/Dr. Strange last night, but I think, instead, that I want to give a shot to a team that I have been thinking about for roughly 6 months, but never wanted to play because I hated Dr. Strange:

Dr. Strange (Bolts of Balthakk)
Dormammu (Dark Hole)
Morrigan (Dark Harmonizer)

Dr. Strange plays the delay game while building meter. He can make good use of the meter for himself to punish assist calls and such, too. THCing between Dormammu and Dr. Strange does let both Spell of Vishanti and Chaotic Flame hit, but I haven't tried the DHC yet. DHcing to Spell of Vishanti and Stalking Flare hits for only part of the flare.

As soon as I have some meter built up, I DHC Dormammu in and play the Dormammu/Morrigan synergy up as much as possible. Lots of Stalking Flares, in other words. Dr. Strange covers Dormammu's biggest problem: beam hypers can no longer stop Stalking Flare since I can now DHC into Seven Rings of Raggador.

If my opponent has a keepaway team with something like Vajra, I'll just turtle with Dr. Strange while calling Morrigan to build meter to kill the assist with Spell of Vishanti XFC Spell of Vishanti. If the opponent has a rushdown team, play standard Dr. Strange keepaway. If the opponent is teleport rushdown with Hidden Missiles/Jam Session/Vajra, I start the fight with Dormammu or Morrigan on point instead, and use Bolts of Balthakk to shut down the opponent's assist while having a strong rushdown game myself.

Thoughts?

Empty Flames of the Faltine is plus on block.

You were considering Arthur too.

And here I thought you were gonna play Firebrand/Strange/Dormammu.

Your team is cool, but Bolts is useless against log trap or arthur assists. Not that they're all that common. I definitely think Dormammu on point is better, Bolts has a lot of active frames and being able to duck it isn't huge since Dorm is either setting up his own stuff or teleporting, which leaves him off the ground anyway. Frankly, if you're using the Bolts assist as an assist counter all day, how much does Morrigan really need to be an anchor for?

Dahbomb

Yeah the discs making him prone and vulnerable is what I had a problem with. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but now that you mention it that is really bothersome.

Bolts of Bolthak is extremely underrated and an excellent overall assist. It's godly for someone like Thor, She Hulk or even Wesker because the gap in between the beams makes them open to command throws. Double beam gives you forever to get in.

Because aside from 2 normals, his normals are among the worst in the game. Crap recovery, crap priority and him not having any dash or a good wave dash make them even worse.

Also swag players don't do SoV XF SoV they do SoV XF into impact palm swag.

Follow this guy: http://www.youtube.com/maziodyneMVC

He claims to have pushed this combo even further and will come up with a video soon.

Bolts of Bolthak is extremely underrated and an excellent overall assist. It's godly for someone like Thor, She Hulk or even Wesker because the gap in between the beams makes them open to command throws. Double beam gives you forever to get in.

Yeah, I was testing using Bolts with wesker because you can also use it to anti-air with gunshot. Shit is NOT safe though, if you teleport there's not much to stop people from mashing slide or whatever. EMD was better in every respect.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah I always thought about going back to Thor but with a different team. Easy command grabs sound real fun. Unfortunately I'd be missing out on dhcing into Gamma Crush for a fuckton of damage.

I've considered going back to Spencer/Wesker/Magneto. I don't think it's really an amazing team because it doesn't have a strong gameplan other than attack attack attack, but all three characters are ones that I have fun with and can kill with one touch no problem.

Morrigan/Doom/Phoenix is so top tier it hurts, and I'm sorry Karst, but Morrigan is fucking boring. I'll wind up committing suicide if I keep playing that team.

Zero/Doom/Phoenix is even stronger(one of the strongest teams if not the strongest in my opinion) so I'll probably keep that team around and play both equally. Besides, the team I took to EVO last year was Magneto/Doom/Phoenix, so I'm familiar with the framework.

Gods Beard the Fanatiq vs Joker MM is ON now. It's at MAT June 2nd.

Hold on to your shit. Cause it's about to get taken from you.

Yeah, I wish he could teleport after the discs. Then he'd be vanilla phoenix.
Empty Flames of the Faltine is plus on block.
I haven't messed with it, but Flames of the Faltine looks to be a rather high-ish projectile that some characters can duck under. I wish SixFortyFive would update that chart for UMvC3...

You were considering Arthur too.
I pretty much rejected Arthur after 2 minutes in training mode. I thought Goddess Bracelet lasted longer and his daggers would make ground Bon Voyage safe, but mashing out ground throws revealed there to be a moment of danger.

And here I thought you were gonna play Firebrand/Strange/Dormammu.
I tried this and it was fun and worked. I really miss my meter assist though. I never wanted to drop Morrigan, I just couldn't find anything that worked with Dormammu/Morrigan. I do absolutely love playing Firebrand, but not as much as infinite meter Dormammu. I think it was part of why I was thinking about dropping Dormammu - I had to build meter, and it's just not as much fun when you can't burn everything on sight. I WANT THE POWER!

Your team is cool, but Bolts is useless against log trap or arthur assists. Not that they're all that common. I definitely think Dormammu on point is better, Bolts has a lot of active frames and being able to duck it isn't huge since Dorm is either setting up his own stuff or teleporting, which leaves him off the ground anyway. Frankly, if you're using the Bolts assist as an assist counter all day, how much does Morrigan really need to be an anchor for?
Arthur assist is ground-based, so I'm not worried about it messing with Dr. Strange. My matchup experience against Log Trap is almost nothing, so it's hard to say. I'd need to face a team that used it to really think about how I would respond, haha.

Dormammu is to me what Morrigan is to ChrisG. If I get him on the screen safely, I tend to win my matches. So, it's worthwhile for me to DHC Dormammu in instead of starting him out, because he has the same problems Morrigan does as a starting character. That being said, he'll definitely be better on point in some matchups, which is why it's good that I have a beam to help him out.

Morrigan is an anchor because she needs to be Dormammu's cheerleader.

Oh yeah, that too.

Because aside from 2 normals, his normals are among the worst in the game. Crap recovery, crap priority and him not having any dash or a good wave dash make them even worse.
Really? I didn't find his normals to be too bad.

Also swag players don't do SoV XF SoV they do SoV XF into impact palm swag.
I learned how to do it yesterday, but that won't work if I'm just burning down an assist.

My bnb right now, which isn't optimized and I just figured out alone through playing with Strange, is:
c.LMHS, sj.MMH, fj.f+H, j.MMH, j.f+H, j.MMH, j.f+H, s.MH, s.f+H, sj.MMHS, qcf.AA

Follow this guy: http://www.youtube.com/maziodyneMVC

He claims to have pushed this combo even further and will come up with a video soon.
Thank you!

Yeah, I was testing using Bolts with wesker because you can also use it to anti-air with gunshot. Shit is NOT safe though, if you teleport there's not much to stop people from mashing slide or whatever. EMD was better in every respect.
It's kind of neat for Dormammu for double teleport mix-ups, though.

Sounds like I need to be careful with Hawkeye. That's not fun at all :(
I have a short list of things that screw Dormammu over in this game that I try to plan for. Hawkeye and Deadpool players than jump around spamming projectiles is one of them. :p

Morrigan/Doom/Phoenix is so top tier it hurts, and I'm sorry Karst, but Morrigan is fucking boring. I'll wind up committing suicide if I keep playing that team.
If you just sou-sou-sou-sou with Hidden Missiles all day, then yeah she's pretty boring. I've always played a rushdown Morrigan, though. It's still not the most exciting thing in the game compared to Magneto or something, but it's enjoyable and very safe...I like safety.

I'm sure more than anything that I absolutely want to play Firebrand. I enjoy using him even more than Dormammu.

I do absolutely love playing Firebrand, but not as much as infinite meter Dormammu.

I never wanted to drop Morrigan

I think you might be fucked.

If you just sou-sou-sou-sou with Hidden Missiles all day, then yeah she's pretty boring. I've always played a rushdown Morrigan, though. It's still not the most exciting thing in the game compared to Magneto or something, but it's enjoyable and very safe...I like safety.

Yeah I basically do that until they get close enough to hit with something, then TAC to Doom and then win with Phoenix. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rynge

Neo Member
who do you guys think is taking the Fanatiq Vs RayRay MM?

i'm betting on natiq out of socal brotherhood. I also think his experience in these environments will help him greatly. RayRay is very good but i think he's gonna crack, even with the home field advantage. Having all of East Coast on your back for your first high stakes MM (at least its the first high stakes MM rayray's been in to my knowledge) could make him nervous rather than give him confidence. natiq is used to the hostile atmosphere.

can't wait for it regardless of who wins though.

JeTmAn81

Dahbomb vs. God's Beard grudge match for Theory King? I feel like this has been floated before. Win criteria would have to be unusual though...most attempts at overly complicated BS which should never be used in a real match? Nah, what am I saying...GB would take it hands down if we went that way.

Actually, it would kind of be fun to have a "swag" contest, and just have people vote on who pulled off the flashiest stuff in a match.

I think you might be fucked.
Haha, none of those are inconsistent with each other though. ;-)

It's true that Infinite Meter Dormammu > Firebrand > Normal Dormammu in fun, and I never wanted to drop Morrigan, I just couldn't find a way to make Dormigan work. Strange might just be providing that possibility, allowing me to keep her.

Yeah I basically do that until they get close enough to hit with something, then TAC to Doom and then win with Phoenix. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I underabuse TACs with Phoenix teams. Also, I don't understand how Morrigan's TAC glitch works. I should look into that.

Dahbomb vs. God's Beard grudge match for Theory King? I feel like this has been floated before. Win criteria would have to be unusual though...most attempts at overly complicated BS which should never be used in a real match? Nah, what am I saying...GB would take it hands down if we went that way.

Actually, it would kind of be fun to have a "swag" contest, and just have people vote on who pulled off the flashiest stuff in a match.
That would just be an execution match. The real match would be either predicting Evo teams or setting them both to find out a max damage combo with a specific team composition with each of the three characters on point.

GatorBait

Thinking of switching up my teams (again). I swear, I'm never going to get really good at this game because half the fun of it for me is always experimenting with different characters and teams.

First team, thinking of going with a Guardians of the Galaxy team with Frank West. Thinking Nova/Frank/Rocket Raccoon. Easy Frank level ups, strong assists with both Frank and RR, easy hit confirms off of log, and some decent left/right mixup potential. Seems like a team with pretty decent synergy at first glance to me.

Definitely going with an Avengers themed team as my second team. Cap/Hulk/Hawkeye seems like the most obvious choice.

Bizazedo

The real match would be either predicting Evo...

/hijack

Now see that (fragment) is what I'd like to bet / see / discuss / wager on. Evo Top 8.

And to stir things up, unless his pool is favorable, I wouldn't be shocked to see Marlinpie not make top 8 despite me thinking he's one of the best in the world.

Also, will there be any Japanese invaders in top 8 and if so, how many? I am thinking just one.

I know a lot of people use the EoA since opponent will still be blocking forcing them to stay in blockstun. Yeah, Maziodyne is putting up a new combo vid today I believe.

Also Avengers has broken the 1 billion mark in two weeks. Feels good man. Feels good.

/hijack

Now see that (fragment) is what I'd like to bet / see / discuss / wager on. Evo Top 8.

And to stir things up, unless his pool is favorable, I wouldn't be shocked to see Marlinpie not make top 8 despite me thinking he's one of the best in the world.

Also, will there be any Japanese invaders in top 8 and if so, how many? I am thinking just one.

I'm going to say 1 Japanese player in Top 8 as well.

Gonna also call this the year of the Hulk. Expecting big damage from the green MFer, and if 2/3 is still status quo, it can definitely happen. This might be Ruffalo/Banner/Hulk's coming out party, lots of people still refuse to respect him and they'll get blown up in short sets for it.

Good Banners are pretty scary tournament characters, have to figure out how crazy he'll be reeeeeeeeally fast.

This is coming from someone who used to think Hulk was the worst on the Marvel side >_> (he's clearly not anymore -- dat movie buff). 2/3 Marvel is the Kevin Garnett of fighters -- ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

Bizazedo

Gonna also call this the year of the Hulk.

That is ambitious :).

It's interesting, though, as I think armored teams are a natural counter to some of the mix-up craziness that's going around and people still haven't developed a lot of counterpicks. So for that reason I could see it.

That and Hulk rubbing against you at the beginning of the round is the only thing that scares me as much as Wolverine.

Frantic

I hate playing against Hulk. I can never understand what's going on through their head, so I'm always afraid to push a button. One hit from Hulk is death for any of my characters, so I'm very cautious... but I end up letting them get away with shit they shouldn't just because I'm afraid of Gamma Charge or Gamma Crush.

Acid Rain > Crystal > Stinger works? Did not know that. Learn something new everyday.

Bizazedo

I hate playing against Hulk. I can never understand what's going on through their head, so I'm always afraid to push a button. One hit from Hulk is death for any of my characters, so I'm very cautious... but I end up letting them get away with shit they shouldn't just because I'm afraid of Gamma Charge or Gamma Crush.

I have that same issue. I do horribly against Sentinel for no other reason than I am dumb lol.

I'm starting to try and figure out possible alt teams for counters.... Hulk / Rider / Sentinel was an option, but I'm unsure whether to just say screw it and hope to ride Zero.

Dahbomb

Who's in who's side for the bet? And what are you guys betting?
I am on Joker's side (supporting Iron Man for life), God's Beard is on Fanatiq's side. Loser has to main the winners team and will be declared as theory fighter god of GAF... until the eventual EVO bet.

Also I am down for some EVO bets as well (avatar edition). I am placing my winning team right now for EVO:

Wolverine/Vergil/Akuma

Not saying that this team exactly will win EVO but these 3 characters have a very legit chance individually, Akuma as the assist, Wolverine because two of the top players still play him and Vergil because he's that new Ultimate hotness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom