• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Beside Ammy Glitch that I just bumped into,

I just had a great day today online. Just got 10 wins in row against random players on player matches. I don't want to get overconfident but I would like to issue a challenge to people on this thread.

BRING IT ON!

kirblar

:lol

Anyway, did anyone experience some kind of strange cancelled TAC?

I was playing around with ammy and I tac'd and I saw the flash but Ammy jumped and still in game. She didn't even switch to other partner.

Did anyone have experience with this kind of strange event?
Ammy had some weird TAC spacings in Vanilla that would cause a flash but no exchange- probably just the old wonkiness rearing its head again.

Azure J

Optic Blast in last round was hilarious, but holy shit, air dashing into Finishing Shower? My face was the same as Marlin's right at the end. :lol

kirblar

finally did it before my match with smurf wasnt that hard as i though. it just takes time.

i dont why marlin doesnt create a team to deal with morrigan. also isnt optic blast supposed to beat everything?
Well, it doesn't beat the overpowered Crouch technique!

Azure J

"MarlinPie vs. Chris G is like Floe vs. I Wanna Be The Guy." - Quotes

HOLY FUCK. :lol

Edit: LeiLei is looking kinda FrayFray. Jeez this guy is one of the best commentators for Marvel. Also WTF @ Chris G's team. We got Chun & hsien-Ko technology now?

Azure J

"Hsien-Ko trying to run back to Darkstalkers..." I laughed way too fucking hard at this.

Oh God, I really missed the Break.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"Hsien-Ko trying to run back to Darkstalkers..." I laughed way too fucking hard at this.

Oh God, I really missed the Break.
Has Jaxel said anything on how he's gonna handle SCV and SFxT? He suggested making a seperate day for those two before but I'm not sure what his plans are for SCV.

Also, this is the pinnacle of Marvel trolling right here.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
[X] Pot splitting
[X] Chris G presses the start button

Also rare footage of Chun-Li's worthless OTG being useful 1/10th of the time.

THIS GAME IS SOPA

Has Jaxel said anything on how he's gonna handle SCV and SFxT? He suggested making a seperate day for those two before but I'm not sure what his plans are for SCV.

Also, this is the pinnacle of Marvel trolling right here.

SoulCal was on earlier tonight. SF4 cancelled at the break. SoulCal tournament will start before MvC because "the SoulCal community isn't assholes and they show up on time," so we'll be getting mostly SoulCal streamed and then Marvel finals.

smurfx

get some go again
playing online today taught me that i have to work on my strider and hawkeye. i won't ever make them part of my permanent team but i want them to at least be average so when the need comes i'll be able to put them to work. strider for doom/trish air zoning and hawkeye for overwhelming ground zoning. gg's heath. i know it was in my favor but your team is pretty good. although why didn't you relaunch with haggar again after the first launch with hulk? you had wesker so you should of been able to do one more relaunch and knockdown for an extra bit of damage.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SoulCal was on earlier tonight. SF4 cancelled at the break. SoulCal tournament will start before MvC because "the SoulCal community isn't assholes and they show up on time," so we'll be getting mostly SoulCal streamed and then Marvel finals.
Whoa. Was SF dying at the break? I know Jaxel hates Capcom games, but I'm wondering how dependent the turnout had been on SF in the past and if SC can permanently fill that gap.

JeTmAn81

playing online today taught me that i have to work on my strider and hawkeye. i won't ever make them part of my permanent team but i want them to at least be average so when the need comes i'll be able to put them to work. strider for doom/trish air zoning and hawkeye for overwhelming ground zoning. gg's heath. i know it was in my favor but your team is pretty good. although why didn't you relaunch with haggar again after the first launch with hulk? you had wesker so you should of been able to do one more relaunch and knockdown for an extra bit of damage.

I am trying to work on my Strider too. When people snap him in I tend to let it rock because its just more practice with the character. He has a lot of mixup potential but its so easy to lose him so the learning curve is kinda steep for me. I do find that people tend to not know what to do against Strider if you do more than just spam teleport.

smurfx

get some go again
Whoa. Was SF dying at the break? I know Jaxel hates Capcom games, but I'm wondering how dependent the turnout had been on SF in the past and if SC can permanently fill that gap.
If SF is starting to die then sfxtekken being released soon comes at a great time.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Sold it for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? JK but understandable if you did. That game is gonna be insanely good and who's got time for combo grinding in Mahvel if you're trying to simultaneously play over 200 hours of RPG awesomeness.

Damn right. I can't wait, I'm pretty freaking hype :3

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Thanks, you too. GGS. I already know how to do reset but I kept forgetting to do it. :(

Is it when I relaunch but don't jump but do srk + H to grab you in air to make reset right?

smurfx

get some go again
Thanks, you too. GGS. I already know how to do reset but I kept forgetting to do it. :(

Is it when I relaunch but don't jump but do srk + H to grab you in air to make reset right?
i didn't mean a reset. i mean just otg with weskers assist and then launching character with haggar and then knocking them back down with haggar. i prefer doing haggars air grab and throwing them back down for the extra bit of damage. although i don't know when hitstun kicks in with your team and characters flip out. you should learn the limits to hitstun and when your opponents flips out for reset potentials.

Nose Master

Every time XBL wins a HBR, PSN has to choose one more person to vote off the island. Q is only the beginning.
WEMtF.png

Holy shit. I always thought this face was David Duchovany.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The beating was that bad that Q had to quit? You can't quit top three fighting game in the community.

In others word, Fighting GAF is going places.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
The beating was that bad that Q had to quit? You can't quit top three fighting game in the community.

In others word, Fighting GAF is going places.

Marvel was never one of my serious games in the first place, it was my side for fun game :D

Hey guys, here's a video preview of the unreleased costumes to come in the next two months (as well as a Magneto DLC we'll never see :( )

http://shrt.fm/w6RN3r

Credits to Ksizzlemvc3

Dat Dorm tele.

Dat Gloria. I can honestly say that I wouldnt even mind getting destroyed by Magneto as long as he is wearing that outfit. It looks too good, shame we will never see it. Even Sylvia is in her casual oufit during Joe's hyper =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom