• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Is not that easy especially when its loops vs true infinites. How many reps before a character dies can you consider something ban worthy? Do you ban x factor infinites and loops too? What then is the standing on zero lightning loops and spiral sword loops?

Its a massive slippery slope.

TACs are fucking stupid anyways. They should just get rid of that.
This. I'm so lost as to how they went from costing a bar to being free and gaining you kills and maybe even additional bar(s).

Don't care if infs stay until the game s completely broken . They're just another type of reset if they become big, lols.

dankir

Is not that easy especially when its loops vs true infinites. How many reps before a character dies can you consider something ban worthy? Do you ban x factor infinites and loops too? What then is the standing on zero lightning loops and spiral sword loops?

I just think with as many characters that we've seen today with infinites( more coming probably ) then EVO is going to be boring.

Last year we had PR Balrog pull off a Tron Lv. 3 to comeback to win a match. I'm worried that we won't see much stuff like that because the second you TAC now the opposuing character is pretty much dead. I just don't want to see that consistently, over and over. Matches become predictable and boring.

But they say its legal, so who knows maybe this will be the most hype EVO ever.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

To play Devil's Advocate, those infinites are functions of the character or specific intended game mechanics, not breaking an exploit in the game to find a loophole a la the DHC glitch. Disallowing a jump combo after landing during a TAC combo effectively eliminates TAC infinites, but retains Marlin-esque "swag". It does potentially stunt creativity, however.

For now, I don't have a problem with the infinites. I want to see how it all plays out.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I just think with as many characters that we've seen today with infinites( more coming probably ) then EVO is going to be boring.

Last year we had PR Balrog pull off a Tron Lv. 3 to comeback to win a match. I'm worried that we won't see much stuff like that because the second you TAC now the opposuing character is pretty much dead. I just don't want to see that consistently, over and over. Matches become predictable and boring.

But they say its legal, so who knows maybe this will be the most hype EVO ever.

There's like 10 days left until Evo. I don't think inifintes are all you'll be seeing since this shit just came out recently. It can get boring at the next few majors if people adjust their teams around infinites though but still that's not until the next major. But for right I doubt people will have mastered these combos, and only a few people can do them since only certain characters can do it (ie Justin Wong's team can't do it and he's not learning a new team in 10 days just for an infinite)

And people are forgetting that you have to actually land a hit and stuff. What if you kill the first 2 chars off only to get bopped by Dark Phoenix/Vergil etc? It's not some be all end all that guarantees the match.

TACs are still dumb though.

Azure J

I'm slowly beginning to move towards this state of mind. I just wonder though, how would an implemented counter measure to sitting on meter for Phoenix teams work in a situation where they didn't have TACs for that extra effects? It would probably require them to give a serious rethinking to X-Factor as a result.

This. I'm so lost as to how they went from costing a bar to being free and gaining you kills and maybe even additional bar(s).

Don't care if infs stay until the game s completely broken . They're just another type of reset if they become big, lols.

I was literally thinking of how TACs could work without being as derp as this and literally making them cost a bar for each exchange is the single easiest way to make people think before putting them out. That much alone would go a long way especially when TAC is so ridiculously in favor of the aggressor than it is of the defender. Further balancing would be to make it so that if countered, you lose that bar/other person gains it (if they're adamant about no followup combos for the person who broke the TAC), no meter build on followup combo and all TAC float states end the moment contact is first made with the ground.

Done and done.

33/33/33 resets that require no effort to setup and lead to a kill. That means a lot to characters without reliable kill combos in every situation. People like Fanatiq will continue on mostly as normal, but phoenix players?

Dahbomb

To play Devil's Advocate, those infinites are functions of the character or specific intended game mechanics, not breaking an exploit in the game to find a loophole a la the DHC glitch.
I am pretty sure it's the latter. The window that it takes for the HSD to kick back in after a TAC is what is being exploited here. If that window was eliminated, then no more infinites. It's basically a loop hole in the HSD/TAC system.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am pretty sure it's the latter. The window that it takes for the HSD to kick back in after a TAC is what is being exploited here. If that window was eliminated, then no more infinites. It's basically a loop hole in the HSD/TAC system.

I should have been clearer. When I said "those infinites" I was referring specifically to the Zero/Vergil loops and X-Factor loops. The TAC glitch is definitely definitely an exploit confusing the game mechanics, and I think that's the dividing line between those two types of "infinites".

Damn, I spend a day playing Xenoblade and suddenly everyone has an infinite.

I love talking about this game, btw, so excuse my eagerness to talk /type about it.
I love long conversations about Marvel like women love long walks on the beach. In fact, if my wife is tired and having trouble sleeping, I just start talking about Marvel to help her out. I'll just pick a character and go.

Zero can only do each special move once in the air and certain moves prevent the other specials from being utilized. The only asterisk, and it's obviously a big fucking asterisk, is level 3 Buster cancels anything and more or less resets his available air option count back to zero. It's also what allows him to TAC glitch without X-factor as it puts him back into a neutral state.
Wow, the buster resets air normals? That's a nerf I wouldn't mind happening! Firebrand is horribly limited in his air movements because Capcom gave him a command dash. So if I spit two fireballs, the only reasonable thing for me to do is qcb.L back to the ground. Anything else leaves him hanging in the air without any mobility. His command dashes remove flight states (when really they should start them, as I suggested in my "buff Firebrand" post a while ago), so even if I do fireball, fireball, fly, the only thing I can really do is more fireballs. Ironically, Firebrand has one of the worst flight modes in the game. They should just get rid of his actual Flight move completely, it's terrible. 30 frames startup makes it one of the slowest in the game, too. Apparently it takes a while for a guy with wings to fly, because he has to spin around in place for no reason first.

So if he dive kicks, he's not doing his teleports to change direction. He's "done" unless he buster cancels. He cannot cancel with air dash, either.

If he "teleports" (really just a SPECIAL air dash), he can still dive kick or lightning. He cannot teleport twice in the air unless he at some point in the air level 3 Busters (I think).
Are you sure he can't command dash in the air more than once? I could have sword I've seen Zero players move around multiple times while floating around in the air, though maybe not using the same move twice.

Lightning, if it's not buster cancelled, leaves him completely helpless til he hits the ground and as you know he can also be hit out of it before the lightning goes active (he has to reach his endpoint in the "teleport" before it goes active. The worst feeling in the world is doing a horizontal or up angle lightning, missing, and slowly falling to the ground without lvl 3 Buster charged. Luckily, most are so scared of Zero you can get away with it sometimes.)
What drives me nuts about Raikousen is that it's like +20 on block for a solo cross-up move. How ridiculous is that? Of all the things wrong with Vergil, Rapid Slash is a pretty fair move, as is Ultimate's version of Berserker Slash. Raikousen is just nonsense though.

It occurs to me that Raikousen has a medium sized startup though, and the buster shot is only like +4 on block. So if someone does level 3 buster -> Raikousen and I blocked the buster shot, can I catch you on the Raikousen? If so, what should I be doing? If Zero gets hit during Raikousen, does the lightning still come out?

So, probably the MOST air movement he can do is air dash, vertical or horizontal air teleport, lightning (what I was doing to TRY and catch Firebrand), cancel with buster or buster at the end or at any point, air dash again, lightning or dive kick.
I kept getting caught in Raikousen's after-effect when I would command dash, and it drove me nuts. Ridiculous hitstun on that thing.

That's why Bon Voyage terrifies me. If you stay full screen, at best I can catch you with a cancelled lightning, but you're too far away to combo. You can keep tossing fireballs from the air and if I do divekick or slant down lightning for movement reasons, if you're quick you can Bon Voyage me into oblivion.
IIRC, you were able to get higher than me though, and I don't have any way to hit you at all. I don't feel this is in my favor since if you mess up you eat a 100K fireball, but if I mess up I die.

The only way Zero can hit Firebrand you is if you LET me do it or if I have an assist that forces you down.
Well, that goes for all characters. ;-)

I'm not a fan of the idea of Firebrand staying on the ground because of Zero's options with buster charged, though. You saw him versus Dorm, all I did was lazily superjump towards you and see what you were going to do. Up fireball would make me horizontal teleport or release buster into it (does it cancel or win?) and air dash / divekick down at you. If the idea is to keep Zero away, I've always experienced the absolute most trouble with people who can stay up in the air higher than he can go.
Interesting to know. You'd definitely win the fireball exchange. Very few things beat the buster shot. I also hate that I can't really teleport behind Zero with Dormammu, because the buster shot auto-corrects. Firebrand doesn't auto-correct for anything. -_-

Nova's air throw range is ridiculous. We're talking at least tied for the best in the game. A lot of times even if you know it's coming, that combined with his weird changeup / knuckleball style movements means you're screwed.
That's my experience. I generally don't go for air throws with my characters because none of them get anything good off of an air throw except for Dormammu, and it's perilous to try with him. Fun fact: a full combo with Firebrand off of a throw does the exact same damage as going straight into his hyper.

Assuming I don't drop it? All depends on the height of whom I hit.

If they're on the ground / CLOSE to the ground, yes. On the ground, everyone can be combo'd as long as Nova goes down and is close to the ground after whatever the last hit is. And not only that, we're talking full combo. With my team set up, Nova builds a meter AFTER hitting with Takedown, so he's always guaranteed a Nova Force to end it. Combined with abusing X-factor2, an errant hit from a Takedown kills almost anybody.

If they're close to the ground, it all depends on how close to the ground / how big they are. Dormammu is huge and it's easy to combo him.
I didn't know this before, which makes the Nova DHC all the more frustrating. You whiffed the conversion a lot so I wasn't minding losing the DHC exchange, but if it costs me a character then it's no longer an option, obviously.

Well that and invalidating projectiles. You saw the one match where I intentionally flew through Stalking Flare, even though I missed you, to make sure it was rendered inert.
Yeah, I've had lots of Nova players do it.

Viewtiful Joe?
There's nothing for him to do with all the excess meter. I've been very successful with Deadpool on point, but then I get 5 bars and am like "Um, what do I do with all this?" Deadpool doesn't have any good use for excess meter, but Firebrand does.

Biz.

No one can pronounce Bizazedo, so.
Biz-ah-zaydo or
Bi-zaz-aydo or
Biz-az-aydo?

Rowtron been doing the Chun Li TAC infinite for a while now... but no one complains because it's Chun Li.

LOL... and I think that one he has to go TAC up so people know... but then again that's why he does down so much and just build meter and gravity squeeze.
Chun-li can infinite off of any TAC direction IIRC.

Holy shit at TACfinites being allowed.
Damn straight they should be. They're a lot of work.

you all don't actually think these guys can pull off infinites all tournament long do you? they drop the most basic shit and you all are worried about infinites.
And this is why it's not a problem. These things are really hard to pull off. And if you eat a TAC, most teams kill you even without an infinite. If your opponent wants to be fancy and do this, be glad you have a chance to live through execution error.

Yeah they are trying to explore the Doom self TAC glitch thing.

It works from down TAC too and you can probably raw tag into a character.

I saw Firebrand do this and he should be able to raw tag into an OTG capable character for heavy damage.
Firebrand can already raw tag into OTG. I used to Bon Voyage, raw tag Doom, s.H into full combo.

Tac. Air SPECIAL MOVE. Land. Vertical jumps only. Must be instant jumps - hold up, no landing recovery. Opponent cannot land.

straight from twitter.
This does not seem to be true.

FChamp exploring more anti-Vergil tech by using Liberation assist with charged 2D1C to counter Spiral Swords.

Godlike. Situational but still, this is what I like to see.
Not even situational, useless.

And Karst thinks I'm crazy.
You are! It will work maybe ONCE as a gimmick against a player who doesn't know what's up.

Jesus christ, I check this thread and realize TAC tech and Marvel tech in general is accelerating at such a rapid pace leading up to EVO.

We are full steam ahead to reaching MvC2 at this rate. And yet I still think we don't know shit about this game.

God bless the Japanese. Prepare to see a bunch of people put or re-up Mags on their team.
Haha, when Dahbomb said new tech before Evo, I don't think he thought THIS would happen!

Seems like a pretty standard combo, I'm not seeing what's special about it - not trying to be rude.

The downside for phoenix players is if they still mash side+S, the opponent can use their free down TAC to start an infinite.
Free 5 bars for the Phoenix team.

you think champ might go with dorm/magneto/phoenix? get that masta cj cross up and then tac into magneto for that infinite and level 5. wonder if phoenix can also do an infinite.
I doubt it. Dormammu has a hell of a time at the start of the match against certain characters. He played that team in Vanilla and did well, but not great.

I will never even attempt this, haha.

These aren't one touch kills they are two touch kills. You still have to guess right on the TAC for the 2nd touch to activate the infinite.

And wouldn't the Wesker infinite just be TAC -> Teleport down -> j.L, j.H, j.S repeat into j.L, j.H, j.S?
Unless someone TAC glitches you - every TAC glitch character just moved up a tier.

Hey guys that TAC glitch where you wiff a TAC and then they can't go for any attempts to avoid being TAC-ed afterwards...um...isn't that a way to guarantee an infinite now?
Close to.

SO infinities are allowed at EVO? Fucking lame!!!
Why? Seeing one of these at grand finals would be the hypest thing ever.

TACs are awesome. Their implementation is fucking stupid. TvC had much more balanced TACs. TACs just need to be guaranteed exchanges that cost 1 bar and have no effect on your opponent's meter. Get rid of the hitstun decay rules, let players TAC off of any situation (random aerial hit, while on the ground, etc.) TACs are now useful and fixed.

Tobe

TACs are awesome. Their implementation is fucking stupid. TvC had much more balanced TACs. TACs just need to be guaranteed exchanges that cost 1 bar and have no effect on your opponent's meter. Get rid of the hitstun decay rules, let players TAC off of any situation (random aerial hit, while on the ground, etc.) TACs are now useful and fixed.

TRUE! tvc tacs are the best tacs. that game shouldve come on in 360 and ps3 :( it went to waste :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mMHMHeKaJM&feature=youtu.be
wesker infinite? holy shit im dying here :lol :lol :lol
Hahahahaha, that got me so hard. Hahahahaha.

TRUE! tvc tacs are the best tacs. that game shouldve come on in 360 and ps3 :( it went to waste :(
I wouldn't be surprised if Niitsuma was working on TvC2. He has openly said he wants to do a sequel before, and he said he wants the next game he works on to be for "eastern audiences", which is exactly what TvC is. As long as it's on a system with good online (i.e. no the Wii), I'd buy it. Also, he wanted to include a Breath of Fire character last time, so fuck yeah.

Well, Tatsunoko and Marvel are planning something together (although I‘ve yet to hear any details or info at all since the time of MvC3), so let‘s hope that their next projdct is a TvMvC! :p

Azure J

L - M - H - Stinger - BC Volcano - j.S - Assist (Cold Shots) ~ Million Carats - [s.S ~ Clay Pigeon] x N

or

M - H - Stinger ~ Assist (Cold Shots) - BC Million Carats - [s.S ~ Clay Pigeon] x N

Is just so cool looking. I gotta come up with more Ammy enhanced combos now.

He is going to find a way to TAC from a swag Doom combo into another Doom swag combo before the day is over, I fucking guarantee it.

Hey guys!

10am pool for evo.....don't recognize any of the players

2pm pool for AE got shglbmx in my pool.

Gonna do my best to win my pool. Came so close at NCR but got 33rd place losing to GC yoshi in finals.

Playin for all of GAF! hope to see some of you there! come hit me up!

See y'all next week! practice up!

-EC

Bizazedo

Are you sure he can't command dash in the air more than once? I could have sword I've seen Zero players move around multiple times while floating around in the air, though maybe not using the same move twice.
I'll check it tonight. He can air "teleport" (QCB and H or M), Buster, and "teleport" again. I know I was off slightly and he can only "normal" dash (two presses or two button dash) once, despite the Buster. I'll double check the tp.

What drives me nuts about Raikousen is that it's like +20 on block for a solo cross-up move. How ridiculous is that? Of all the things wrong with Vergil, Rapid Slash is a pretty fair move, as is Ultimate's version of Berserker Slash. Raikousen is just nonsense though.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you at all, but I think their mindset is all about the Zero player placing it properly in space. Meaning he's helpless, but if he hits the ground he's all good. Probably for combo reasons, too.

It occurs to me that Raikousen has a medium sized startup though, and the buster shot is only like +4 on block. So if someone does level 3 buster -> Raikousen and I blocked the buster shot, can I catch you on the Raikousen? If so, what should I be doing? If Zero gets hit during Raikousen, does the lightning still come out?
Yes, you can. Very easily, especially since lightning doesn't go active until Zero stops moving. You have PLENTY of time to hit him. It's not new tech to defeat this tactic of Zero, either, it's been around for a few months, but people are so intimidated, they don't act on it.

If Zero is hit, the lightning never goes active. You actually did it to me a few times in our set so I thought you knew about, but obviously it was accidental given your comment.

If you think he's going to lightning, start swinging :).

And honestly? Imo, it's always been one of Zero's dirty little secrets that a lot of his stuff has average or bad start up. But once he gets going, he's a buzzsaw.

I kept getting caught in Raikousen's after-effect when I would command dash, and it drove me nuts. Ridiculous hitstun on that thing.

Yep, again, it's just due to how it works. It's "after effect" is its actual active frames, not th beginning. It's why it crosses up so easily.

Once you understand how the lightning works, it becomes slightly easier to block. My buddy who I've played probably thousands of time can easily block lightnings, now. It's annoying.

IIRC, you were able to get higher than me though, and I don't have any way to hit you at all. I don't feel this is in my favor since if you mess up you eat a 100K fireball, but if I mess up I die.

I could only get even abusing superjump + upward QCB H special dash and cancelling it. And if you were fullscreen I could only probably do a max of 80k to you, assuming you didn't block a cancelled lightning. You messed up not by getting hit, but by not staying full screen.

Down angle Lightning / dive kicks do not go full screen.

Interesting to know. You'd definitely win the fireball exchange. Very few things beat the buster shot. I also hate that I can't really teleport behind Zero with Dormammu, because the buster shot auto-corrects. Firebrand doesn't auto-correct for anything. -_-

Did you know Viewtiful Joe Voomerangs cancel out Buster and will beat it if fully charged?

That's my experience. I generally don't go for air throws with my characters because none of them get anything good off of an air throw except for Dormammu, and it's perilous to try with him. Fun fact: a full combo with Firebrand off of a throw does the exact same damage as going straight into his hyper.

Yeah, Firebrand seems to need to be built around the unblockable to be of real use. The damage of everyone else is just too high, otherwise.

Maybe the new infinites will change things. Meter + dead character = dead next character?

I didn't know this before, which makes the Nova DHC all the more frustrating. You whiffed the conversion a lot so I wasn't minding losing the DHC exchange, but if it costs me a character then it's no longer an option, obviously.

It's a bitch to do online. It's a far easier conversion to do offline.

If you let Nova go too deep into the hit, then the launch is awkward. If you angle down too early, sometimes their body is too far to continue comboing.

So, yeah, online it can be tricky and when we played I had just started binge to get used to my new PS3 pad.

I'd land it more now. Well. KIND OF.

I was hitting a lot of your assists (screwing the timing) or you'd change the timing with X-factors or hypers or all sorts of craziness. That + online made it hard :(.

But, yes, the Takedown of Nova is damn threatening. It's why I think he's best second or third.

There's nothing for him to do with all the excess meter. I've been very successful with Deadpool on point, but then I get 5 bars and am like "Um, what do I do with all this?" Deadpool doesn't have any good use for excess meter, but Firebrand does.

Just use it for DHC's into Dormammu when they're vulnerable like I do with Nova takedown.

Hyper with Joe, hit or miss, Stalking flare, hard tag back if need to or keep going.

Biz-ah-zaydo or
Bi-zaz-aydo or
Biz-az-aydo?

Biz-Ah-Zee-dough.

Biz-ah-zaydo is allowed. Biz works, though.

Long story about its origin. Stems from lying to Mythic so they didn't change my name in Dark Age of Camelot.

Honestly, just terminate meter gain or greatly retard it after a TAC while letting the opponent build at the same rate. Good to go.

Chavelo

Playin for all of GAF! hope to see some of you there! come hit me up!

See y'all next week! practice up!

-EC

We all really need to meet up and beat each other down.

Everyone that's going to EVO: Send me a PM or something with a phone number or places you know you will be at a certain time on the venue.

We gonna have ourselves a lil' IRL GAF tourney.

First Place [or Last Place]: Permabanned from GAF. We will have our fearless leader to the honors right there on the spot.

Or maybe have for a lil' pot, five bucks to get in... I dunno.

smurfx

get some go again
Crap, DP...

So... how about dem infinites, heh? Heard Sentinel can do one from an up-TAC.
GMGml.png

I'll check it tonight. He can air "teleport" (QCB and H or M), Buster, and "teleport" again. I know I was off slightly and he can only "normal" dash (two presses or two button dash) once, despite the Buster. I'll double check the tp.
Cool, thanks.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you at all, but I think their mindset is all about the Zero player placing it properly in space. Meaning he's helpless, but if he hits the ground he's all good. Probably for combo reasons, too.[/qouote]
Oh, I'm sure. It Raikousen had a small hitbox, then I could understand the reward. But all reward with no risk on a massive hitbox is annoying.

Yes, you can. Very easily, especially since lightning doesn't go active until Zero stops moving. You have PLENTY of time to hit him. It's not new tech to defeat this tactic of Zero, either, it's been around for a few months, but people are so intimidated, they don't act on it.

If Zero is hit, the lightning never goes active. You actually did it to me a few times in our set so I thought you knew about, but obviously it was accidental given your comment.

If you think he's going to lightning, start swinging :).
Good to know. The few times I did it were entirely accidents. I also get intimidated by Zero.

And honestly? Imo, it's always been one of Zero's dirty little secrets that a lot of his stuff has average or bad start up. But once he gets going, he's a buzzsaw.
It still has better startup than Dormammu's stuff, so it doesn't help, haha. He's also doing it all from a pretty safe area.

Yep, again, it's just due to how it works. It's "after effect" is its actual active frames, not th beginning. It's why it crosses up so easily.

Once you understand how the lightning works, it becomes slightly easier to block. My buddy who I've played probably thousands of time can easily block lightnings, now. It's annoying.
Doesn't where you have to block depend on where Zero ends up relative to your character? I thought really close to Zero as Raikousen starts = block away, and really far as Raikousen starts = block toward. Hence his 50/50 mix-ups on incoming characters just by performing the move.

I could only get even abusing superjump + upward QCB H special dash and cancelling it. And if you were fullscreen I could only probably do a max of 80k to you, assuming you didn't block a cancelled lightning. You messed up not by getting hit, but by not staying full screen.
Hmm. I'll mess with it next time we play.

Did you know Viewtiful Joe Voomerangs cancel out Buster and will beat it if fully charged?
Level 3 buster? That seems unlikely, since it has 5 projectile hitpoints and the buster has 3x3.

Yeah, Firebrand seems to need to be built around the unblockable to be of real use. The damage of everyone else is just too high, otherwise.

Maybe the new infinites will change things. Meter + dead character = dead next character?
I don't think I'll ever be able to do the infinites, haha. Besides, once I hit someone with Firebrand the rest of their team has a tendency to die anyway. It's just that, aside from the unblockable, Firebrand is pretty weak. Mediocre mobility, poor attack priority, no mix-ups, no way to keep pressure, bad assists, etc.

Just use it for DHC's into Dormammu when they're vulnerable like I do with Nova takedown.

Hyper with Joe, hit or miss, Stalking flare, hard tag back if need to or keep going.
Sounds like a waste of meter. :p At least Firebrand's level 3 puts out 400K chip damage to make it reasonably worthwhile.

Biz-Ah-Zee-dough.

Biz-ah-zaydo is allowed. Biz works, though.

Long story about its origin. Stems from lying to Mythic so they didn't change my name in Dark Age of Camelot.
I love long stories about name origins. Do share.
B-I-Z-A-Z-E-D-O
*muffled voice*
BIZAZO

That's how I'm going to remember it from now on.

Honestly, just terminate meter gain or greatly retard it after a TAC while letting the opponent build at the same rate. Good to go.
I hate randomness.

Everyone that's going to EVO: Send me a PM or something with a phone number or places you know you will be at a certain time on the venue.

We gonna have ourselves a lil' IRL GAF tourney.

First Place [or Last Place]: Permabanned from GAF. We will have our fearless leader to the honors right there on the spot.

Or maybe have for a lil' pot, five bucks to get in... I dunno.
Why would you want to earn a permaban?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Curious question, out of all the characters that have a TAC infinite, how many don't have flight mode?
8-way airdash seems more important than flight mode. The key for most of them seems to be having aerial mobility that allows you to reach the ground before the opponent.

Curious question, out of all the characters that have a TAC infinite, how many don't have flight mode?

Only one...

Chun Li.

Magneto, Nova, Modok, and Sentinel all have flight mode.

Chun Li is special that I'm pretty sure it can only be done with up exchange.

Magneto has been done on up, down, and side. Sentinel I have seen up, and down.

And I'm assuming with Nova and Modok most likely you can do with up and down as well.

rocK`

Banned
Anyone have the notation for the sentinel TAC infinite? I'm not very good at translating his moves (since most of them look similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom