• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mit-

Panel stream schedule is jacked. Doesn't mean anything.

Level Up panel was supposed to be first. Instead it was the Indie Games panel, which was supposed to be tomorrow. Sony panel was supposed to be next. Now it's the Capcom panel.

Mit-

I think they flew 3 people out to have a panel and save face for SFxT. They'll probably talk about some new stuff for SFxT, none of which I can possibly imagine will save its reputation in America. Niitsuma will make a grand announcement of Marvel vs. Capcom Origins, again. DarkStalkers won't be ready for an announcement.

I have a feeling that even though Ono really wants to make DarkStalkers, they'd slap Niitsuma on the project and force Ono to get to work on Street Fighter 5 as his primary project. They couldn't possibly prioritize DarkStalkers over Street Fighter 5.

Matt Dahlgren, SFxT guy, and some Capcom Europe dude who probably doesn't know anything. Panel confirmed for nobody-cares.

Mit-

After they spend as much time as possible on Origins, "we're gonna remove TAC infinites". End panel.

/pessimist

Azure J

Come on based Niitsuma, we're thirsty for some Mahvel content.

On another note, I just had a funny little conversation with my brother regarding Marvel @ EVO. He wanted to know who I wanted to win it:

Me: "Yipes, Marlinpie, or Chris G--
Him: "EWWWW hell no to Chris G."
Me: "Why not?"
Him: "Not a fan of that Morrigan Soufis Soufis stuff."
Me: "Damn dude, you're such a stream monster sometimes."
Him: "You're always hating on Zero & Vergil, doesn't that make you a bigger one?"

Why did I feel so bodied in that argument at the last line? The rest of the time was spent with him getting live about how the Morrigan stuff is lame and how he hates my preferences in watching/playing games. Fun stuff. :lol

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Here's some stuff you would have liked but did not/will not get because of the rushed dev cycle. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom