• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecco

Today has been a good day minus the Capcom panel.

Oh and slightly off topic but because the embargo on TDKR reviews has been lifted... spoilers AHOY!!!!! We are talking movie ending spoilers here so please stay the FUCK AWAY from anything that is TDKR related if you care about watching the movie.

I just hoppe its a good movie

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What input was most important in triggering the Gambit glitch? I read Marlin's hints as dead character + do something like Gambit/Gambit's glitch so let's start from there.

It was really simple, and just involved a Cajun Strike aimed at the left side after Snapback. It was just a charge move.

By Gambit glitch, maybe he means that the character escapes by flying straight up in the air for 3 seconds?

Grecco

[AG] MarlinPie ‏@MarlinPie
btw i hope this is the tech japan was hiding.. if there's anything else besides this.. #infinitedoom

Grecco

Maybe it has something to do with calling the dead assist and then raw tagging to another character? IDK...

If you plink the two assists you just get a team hyper combo

and since you can call the assist with the dead character that doesnt really work either. .... (Tried it now lol)

I assume:
LT = Left Trigger
B Controls makes this one of your assist buttons.

Unfairest situation in the game makes me think of X-Factor. Maybe if you hold the assist button of a dead character during your opponent's X-Factor activation pause?

What else is an "unfair" situation in this game besides playing against Zero?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I assume:
LT = Left Trigger
B Controls makes this one of your assist buttons.

Unfairest situation in the game makes me think of X-Factor. Maybe if you hold the assist button of a dead character during your opponent's X-Factor activation pause?

What else is an "unfair" situation in this game besides playing against Zero?

Unfair situations... a happy birthday?

On the default control scheme, B is heavy and LT is both assist buttons.

Type B controls:
B is Assist 1
while LT is Triple Team.

I assume the the most unfairest situation in the game while referring to zero is indeed the lightning mixups he can do on incoming characters.

Dahbomb

Someone was saying that MarlinPie picked it off Chou when he accidentally did it one time in their 4 hour session.

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Deviljin on shoryuken has heard of another glitch:

"To explain it to what I know so far...supposedly there's a glitch where tagging into one of your dead characters allows you to spam their assist over and over. Except the assist can not die. "
Hsien-Konooooooooooooooo.jpg

Grecco

[AG] MarlinPie ‏@MarlinPie
for the record, this glitch is called the #kubotaescape and it was used by chou vs me they insisted on hiding the inputs so i labbed it out

shaowebb

Just finished reading everything. This is BIG. Like destruction of EVO big. This will run a train of shenanigans on this tourney if it doesnt' earn an immediate DQ.

Maybe as your character dies try to do a THC or raw tag in your next character's slot? If it reads your next dude as an assist maybe you are getting the invincibility portion of the assist somehow for your oncoming dude and then essentially guaranteeing your dead point is now considered via a glitch to be "tagged out" even though they are dead. With no health to lose this would mean they can't die if their death is tied to both reaching zero and being hit. Can you die from poison arrows? If not then deaths would need you to be both hittaking a health reducation and THEN reaching zero to occur.

Thats all just theory stuff up there, but if its right then thats why you would get an invincible oncoming dude AND an invincible assist to spam. It'd mean you'd have to put on point your intended assist though so Popping Doom on point and riding it out till he died would be a new thing.

Grecco

I wonder what all of the people who love trolling Marvel calling it random.... will now say about AE after the ridiculous number of upsets happening at evo

Dahbomb

Did Fuudo just get eliminated or just sent to losers by PRBalrog?

I guess wrong thread but that thread moves too fast to get anything answered or discussed.

It's funny seeing how nobody believes me when I say something is false.

I'm seriously laughing at the people who held out hope that Marvel was getting patched. Legitimate LOL laughter here. Ya'll cray.

#danceonyourgraves

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's funny seeing how nobody believes me when I say something is false.

I'm seriously laughing at the people who held out hope that Marvel was getting patched. Legitimate LOL laughter here. Ya'll cray.

#danceonyourgraves
You more mad than those of us who entertained the chance son.

It's frustrating trying to rationalize how people could believe an obvious troll, yes.
No one here believed the troll. We all consciously engaged in the fantasy for fun, and you got upset like the little kid that runs around screaming "the Easter Bunny is fake!" while the rest of us are on an egg hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom