• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my stream monstering, it seems Spiderman's biggest problem is hit confirming midscreen. He's really hard to hit, and he can be on you in a second, but I keep seeing top Spiderman's get the hit and not follow it up.

That is the main problem -- that, and not a lot of good use of Spider Sting. It's his best tool aside from mobility, far and away the best DP in the game. Attrition is fine for a while, especially because he's very annoying to fight against, but he needs to confirm off strong air and projectile assist pressure or Sting to finish the job, and that's what most are missing IMO.

His confirms aren't easy mode but they're definitely there, and not bad once you get used to them. Stubby normals hurt him though.

JeTmAn81

Just ordered a used 360 TE from a guy on SRK. I've got the Xbox, a year-long Live subscription (thank you, Amazon pricing - $35 - and Amazon reward points), and soon a stick. Last to get is a copy of the game and then Live'rs, prepare to be invaded...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Unholy pants of Markman, Tobe looks like Skillrex!

9FYHd.png

cVq9V.jpghttp:

I'm probably going to have a Live lobby up tonight.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Just ordered a used 360 TE from a guy on SRK. I've got the Xbox, a year-long Live subscription (thank you, Amazon pricing - $35 - and Amazon reward points), and soon a stick. Last to get is a copy of the game and then Live'rs, prepare to be invaded...

Jetman vs. XBL

PSN starthing XBL 2

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Watched the Tobe gameplay earlier today too, you did damn well against MarlinPie and should be proud.
Even though he destroyed you in the last game with the Happy Birthday.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone in MahvelGAF need a World of Goo Steam Key?

First one to quote this post and make it manly Iron Man picture time
or if you wanna help a brother out otherwise by giving him dimensions of the Madcatz TE S stick
gets it.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Anyone in MahvelGAF need a World of Goo Steam Key?

First one to quote this post and make it manly Iron Man picture time
or if you wanna help a brother out otherwise by giving him dimensions of the Madcatz TE S stick
gets it.

406px-IronMan_Head.jpg

He just got done beating the crap out of Cap! How manly can you get?

smurfx

get some go again
Watched the Tobe gameplay earlier today too, you did damn well against MarlinPie and should be proud.
Even though he destroyed you in the last game with the Happy Birthday.
can you link to the footage? i don't know where its from.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They called him Wolverine Master first.

And certain people were saying he's the Guitar Hero World Champion.
Yeah they had the same team, but I don't understand why they'd use two different names for him so I assumed it was a different person and skipped through it all.

Tobe's got some splainin' to do.

smurfx

get some go again
whats funny is that i was watching big two and i left just as chris hu starting singing. who knew tobe would come on 1 min later. wait so tobe was wolverine master too? so he's the guy getting blown up by noel brown at the beginning?

Wolverine Master is somebody else, doesn't play Tobe's colors either. Pretty sure I've ran into him online, run of the mill Wolvie player.

Frantic

Why can Zero hit confirm off any thing he does. Why can he kill off any of said hit confirms.

I suppose part of it is my fault for playing low health characters, but even Spencer was dying in one hit. Salt aside, GGs Biz. I was playing so badly today. I dropped damn near every one of my combos. Not to mention the 30 second ToDs for each of my characters, across dozens of matches just fried my brain after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom